Coping mechanisms that actually work?

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

So, if you're like me you've tried time and time again to pick up, but all your attempts have resulted in getting the cold shoulder or getting mogged by some chad with a nigger cock.

I've tried many escapist practices to alleviate the incel rage :pistoldouble: , but the only successful ones are temporary. Drugs, meditation, martial arts, gymcelling, reading books, etc. None of that shit is good enough to get rid of the problem. Have any other incels found something that works?

Cosmetic surgery of any kind, that shit must help at least a little bit.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Become a techno optimist (sexbots are just around the corner, etc.).

Insecurity is good. Through insecurity you gain perfectionism. You should have a clinical intellectual perspective to control the rage. Try to understand how to have the hateful thoughts, but not verge yourself to rage. Rather, allow your mind to temper the hate towards a perfectionist operating system that allows you to capitalize on how best to gain competitive tactical advantage. Intellectualize your emotions away, and bottle up the emotion through repression and purposeful reservation for tactical advantage. Think about what the best virtually objective way to use your rage to gain motivation to improve/ looksmax/ socially acquire tact. Try to estimate what the best objective course of action is. When you are overcome with weakness, something that belittles your value, steals the grandiosity you think you should rightfully possess, strike against them, do not try to find equanimity... but a Machiavellian/ covert/ controlled/ emotionally reserved (but indeed clenched in fury) approach to your goals. In rage, you can cause a tidal wave of not being presentable, and being ostracized from many opportunities to gain dominance.

There is no coping mechanism. Your idea of effectively dealing with something difficult should be not through equanimity, but conquering your insecurities, self hatreds, doubts, elements about your life that steal your set point of happiness which is a notion of grandiosity about your looks, your ability, your value, etc. Every insecure person is pretty egotistical. Their view of self worth is posited on their greatness on the hierarchy. If they truly believed all people had equal value, they wouldn't be stricken with inferiority. They believe in a hierarchy. They are critical of themselves as they would be critical of others. Every person who is insecure is a snob at heart. Because they have a disparaging mindset built around superficial value.

Return to Bash the Scene