Real men don't "lift weights"

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

Seriously, I'm pretty sure that real men, our forefathers who evolved over many centuries in order to produce us, didn't just spend time lifting heavy objects for no good reason. They hunted, fished, and farmed. They did what they needed to survive. That's how their bodies became muscular and rugged, through necessary work.

Body builders with huge muscles are a bunch of vain, exhibitionist faggots. They're the male version of Playboy whores.

If you want to be masculine and practical at the same time, do light exercise. Lift normal objects in repetition. Maybe even get a job that involves this type of work.

As humans evolved and our knowledge of science improved we discovered what builds muscles and what hypotrophy is. Its the 21st century. Not everyone hunts or fishes after work. If you dont like lifting dont be bitter about it by saying its not for men. I dont wanna lift random shit. My job is physical but I still lift

People love power, even if it is hollow pseudo power more than having true power. People in a way want to be valued in a way that punishes the universe for not valuing us as God by default. We are biologically preselectively hateful of people who do not give us the narcissistic attention, favor, sex that we want. Most people's main motivation is just to have their egotistical desire for power gratified. So long as they have things that validate that, they don't really much care if what got them to that gratification was real.

Of course some may do want valid ability for their grandiose identity. But if the effort needed to have valid skills to achieve that egotistical gratification of power is greater than how much they are willing to go, we are in sour grapes mode, and say that "it's too hard, it's not worth it, you're trying too hard". We make evasive rationalizations to others and to ourselves why it's not worth it. Then we bury the vitality or value of those valid abilities into our unconscious mind.

I think mankind is content to be mediocre so long as they have their criteria of what is desire to their own self image and sense of importance fulfilled. They don't need to have ultimate concrete merit, just enough merit that satisfies their ego. And some will not have the pain threshold to explore and pursue levels of merit and power which are too hard. But sometimes their ego can still be in a state of satisfaction if the value of that is put into the subconscious. It just really depends on how the mind is wired. And our mental attitude of what will trigger inadequacy, insecurity, contentment, joy. In my opinion the world would be better if it were insecure because we'd always be in a constructive state of mind.

Exhibitionist people who are pretentious will always be more appealing than having real value. Because people like the smug feeling of being superior to people without actually being of higher value. People generally think that people should just be valued by default without any justification for it. We all like to deceive people for not doing that by creating pseudo value and manipulatively stringing them along.

Laxufe wrote:Seriously, I'm pretty sure that real men, our forefathers who evolved over many centuries in order to produce us, didn't just spend time lifting heavy objects for no good reason. They hunted, fished, and farmed. They did what they needed to survive. That's how their bodies became muscular and rugged, through necessary work.

Body builders with huge muscles are a bunch of vain, exhibitionist faggots. They're the male version of Playboy whores.

If you want to be masculine and practical at the same time, do light exercise. Lift normal objects in repetition. Maybe even get a job that involves this type of work.

The thing about lifting weights isn't that it doesn't work, it's that it's a waste of time. It's too much effort for what it is. Look: take it from me. I get made fun of at work by old guys with beer guts who haven't done manual labor in years for being small. It's true; my arms are disgustingly small, my chest is small. Yeah, I have the physique of a teenage boy or a woman. But you have to realize that it's not something I can easily fix by "just working out". There are plenty of men; the majority of men, even, who are about as physically active as me, who are bigger than me. They have normal size wrists, they have normal size forearms, they put on muscle easier. They have deeper voices for Christ's sake! The bottom line is that there's not much I can do to not look the way I do aside from eating a lot and adhering to a rigid exercise regimen. Maybe I would need steroids too. But in the end, what is it all worth? Even if a girl became attracted to me after my 'transformation', what would it be worth to me? Absolutely nothing. You can't take roids and lift weights forever, and if no one liked you before you started, no one will like you after you stop. It's a low brow pursuit for short sighted people.

If you got it, you got it; if you don't, you're fucked. Fighting only delays the inevitable.
Take the black pill and discover that the rabbit hole leads to an abyss.

phimosisofthemind wrote:
Laxufe wrote:Seriously, I'm pretty sure that real men, our forefathers who evolved over many centuries in order to produce us, didn't just spend time lifting heavy objects for no good reason. They hunted, fished, and farmed. They did what they needed to survive. That's how their bodies became muscular and rugged, through necessary work.

The thing about lifting weights isn't that it doesn't work, it's that it's a waste of time. It's too much effort for what it is. Look: take it from me. I get made fun of at work by old guys with beer guts who haven't done manual labor in years for being small. It's true; my arms are disgustingly small, my chest is small. Yeah, I have the physique of a teenage boy or a woman. But you have to realize that it's not something I can easily fix by "just working out". There are plenty of men; the majority of men, even, who are about as physically active as me, who are bigger than me. They have normal size wrists, they have normal size forearms, they put on muscle easier. They have deeper voices for Christ's sake! The bottom line is that there's not much I can do to not look the way I do aside from eating a lot and adhering to a rigid exercise regimen. Maybe I would need steroids too. But in the end, what is it all worth? Even if a girl became attracted to me after my 'transformation', what would it be worth to me? Absolutely nothing. You can't take roids and lift weights forever, and if no one liked you before you started, no one will like you after you stop. It's a low brow pursuit for short sighted people.

If you got it, you got it; if you don't, you're fucked. Fighting only delays the inevitable.
Nah

Being insecure and not surrendering to notions of inferiority that seem inevitable will still increase your value. The elements that seem like it will still disappoint your expectations no matter what you do should just drive you to be more infuriated and vengeful at the universe and make you try to surrender everyone to your rightful greatness.

You should hate people for having an undercurrent system of measuring your worth that you don't fit into naturally. That people's esteem for you isn't automatic to the point where it justifies your self conceptions of godhood and glory. That's how it should rightfully be. Any bitch who denies you your rightful, though unbidden by their subconscious system of measuring your value, should be eliminated, enslaved, raped daily by a pack of niggers until their will is broken.

Of course you should know you don't fit that criteria of excellence in their underlying system of measuring value. One that euphemism, liberalism, pseudo sincere sympathy will conceal "YOU'RE JUST NOT MY TYPE" BULLSHIT. That's why you should probably see yourself as lowly even if you do manage to find a way to squeeze excellence in people's perceptions of you, to thwart their judgment through any manner of superficial exhibition of value. But under your rule of that, don't be entirely individualistic. Do humanity a favor and promote eugenics so that mankind will not follow through in the same form of pain you did for not getting your narcissism fulfilled.

And it will give you power if people see your philosophy as right. And when you better mankind, it will also give you glory for them seeing that true happiness comes from excellence in the biological undercurrent measurement system of mankind's value, rather than contrived confidence from aberrant fantasy shit like equality, self love, christianity, etc. That shit is just evasion of seeing ourselves and our value from the true system of value. Maybe there are genuinely virtuous people out there. But I think it's all agenda.

Eugenicist wrote:People love power, even if it is hollow pseudo power more than having true power. People in a way want to be valued in a way that punishes the universe for not valuing us as God by default. We are biologically preselectively hateful of people who do not give us the narcissistic attention, favor, sex that we want. Most people's main motivation is just to have their egotistical desire for power gratified. So long as they have things that validate that, they don't really much care if what got them to that gratification was real.

Of course some may do want valid ability for their grandiose identity. But if the effort needed to have valid skills to achieve that egotistical gratification of power is greater than how much they are willing to go, we are in sour grapes mode, and say that "it's too hard, it's not worth it, you're trying too hard". We make evasive rationalizations to others and to ourselves why it's not worth it. Then we bury the vitality or value of those valid abilities into our unconscious mind.

I think mankind is content to be mediocre so long as they have their criteria of what is desire to their own self image and sense of importance fulfilled. They don't need to have ultimate concrete merit, just enough merit that satisfies their ego. And some will not have the pain threshold to explore and pursue levels of merit and power which are too hard. But sometimes their ego can still be in a state of satisfaction if the value of that is put into the subconscious. It just really depends on how the mind is wired. And our mental attitude of what will trigger inadequacy, insecurity, contentment, joy. In my opinion the world would be better if it were insecure because we'd always be in a constructive state of mind.

Exhibitionist people who are pretentious will always be more appealing than having real value. Because people like the smug feeling of being superior to people without actually being of higher value. People generally think that people should just be valued by default without any justification for it. We all like to deceive people for not doing that by creating pseudo value and manipulatively stringing them along.

This

hottest man alive !!!!

Hey cunt, nuff said. Now go make me a sandwich.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Return to Bash the Scene