SLIGHTLY OVERWEIGHT GIRLS ALWAYS ATTRACTED TO SKINNY GUYS

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

Dating up.
We Incels must unite to defeat the Normies! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Perucel/Spicel

AND SKINNY GIRLS ARE ALWAYS ATTRACTED TO OVERWEIGHT GUYS. NOT.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

The more important question is why are they attracted back?

Jason wrote:The more important question is why are they attracted back?

Because that's all those guys can get, so they just go with it.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

SuperIncel93 wrote:Because that's all those guys can get, so they just go with it.

Do you feel like it's men or women who carry the responsibility of that though?

because any slim girl these days is considered hot by normies and has 10x higher smv than the slightly chubby girls

Jason wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:Because that's all those guys can get, so they just go with it.

Do you feel like it's men or women who carry the responsibility of that though?

Men. They are the ones who accept to be with them as opposed to ignoring and going for more of their looksmatch. Due to the thirst of men going out with women leagues below them, they have given those women the thought that they can reject average to below average guys because they think they can do better than that.

Return to Bash the Scene