Proof Good Looking Loser is a Fraud

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

As someone who signed into this forum exclusively to show my disappointment of GLL for these activities, and then in return has been accused of being him, and witnessed much of this "exposure" I will say it is certainly disheartening to say the least. It just shows that the internet is a fucked up place with all sorts of deception. But at the end of the day, I still think the dude has good advice, has a forum with guys taking action and proving that they fuck girls. That has to count for something... It really is a shame he engaged in these activities that tarnish his name and image, all of which that were completely unnecessary. Like, who cares how many fucking comments you have on your blog chris... that was STUPID.

Who cares about some bullshit "nervous guy game video"... Im not convinced it was fake, but there is certainly a valid argument that it was... if it was fake COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:Keep in mind that GLL has never stopped his scammy ways.

He is literally hiring people here to post about him and try to improve his image. Guys like Apache, etc. are actually hired by GLL to post about him. It's sad and pathetic.

Do not trust a single thing this guy says, he is so full of shit.

LOL - I thought I was supposedly GLL? Now you've changed it to "being paid by GLL".

I'm not GLL nor do I have anything to do with him. I visit his site now and then when I need penis pumps and my Kratom supply runs out :D

Its sad really, they will accuse you/me/anyone with even the most slightest positive thing to say about GLL as either being GLL or paid by GLL. I guess for the time being its worse to be paid by GLL so they will go that route. The definition of fraud is selling something under false pretense, which this thread isn't even about. Should change the title of this thread to "Things we don't like about GLL".

cats wrote:
Apache wrote:The definition of fraud is selling something under false pretense, which this thread isn't even about.

This stuff is actually illegal, someone should sue him.

Yeah that's what I thought as well...... we should definetly sue him. But who's going to do that? And how?

LoserFanboy wrote:Don't let us forget that GLL advertises on homosexual tube websites, and other homo erotic corners of the internet.
It's not fraud, it's just gay.

It's fake and gay. LITERALLY :lol:

cats wrote:Keep in mind that GLL has never stopped his scammy ways.

He is literally hiring people here to post about him and try to improve his image. Guys like Apache, etc. are actually hired by GLL to post about him. It's sad and pathetic.

Do not trust a single thing this guy says, he is so full of shit.

Yo're 100% right but you talk like if the moderator was someone else, display some leadership skill and ban the trolls

He's not good looking but he's definitely a loser and being intentionally charming and deceitful in an attempt to endear himself to incels and stuff his pockets. Beta males are always easily swept into this cult-of-personality type shit and it's always sad but that is how humans evolved from a survival standpoint.
Next

Return to Bash the Scene