Efficient Pickup Charged with Rape: The Jason Berlin Saga

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

On the old forum, someone came across this Jason Berlin guy who posted these crazy stories about his misadventures with Efficient Pickup instructors Jonas Isaac Dick and Alexander Markham Smith. Many thought their actions were, or at least bordered on, rape.

Well, all three have been charged with the rape of a drunk, unconscious woman.

It's happening.

Jason Berlin scrubbed his blog when this first went down, but it was copied before that happened.

As such, I have a copy of the post of the alleged incident:

Field Report Sat 10/13/13 wrote:Get to the downtown place. We are all sitting around hanging out for awhile. Jonas is in a I'm kind of bored/ don't really care mood. I start drinking. Drink a good amount. Also decide to take half a xanac and Beryl pushes me to take boner juice. I do it. As we are about to leave I feel a little nauseaus especially after Jonas asks if the boner juice will make him nauseaus. Everybody wants to leave but we're still taking forever to go out. I start to get really tired and go lay on the mattress in the living room. Not sure why I'm so tired. I was fine before I started drinking. And I have done this all the time and not been this tired.

We go out. I push myself to warm up and hit up a lot of stuff. Nothing really goes anywhere but im warming up. We head over to quality social and run into this 2 set of Mexican girls. We grab them and pull them to go the other way where we were going but with resistance, but we got them to come. I started off the set good but even walking to the bar soon after I didn't talk that much and I think I made her state go down. I need help working on this. Maybe I need to pace myself. I see that Beryl is good at pacing himself and being consistently steady in talking/ keeping the girls state steady while also doing pokes of getting it high and lower. A lot of times when I pace myself I don't have as much fun, but I think I need to push myself to be more like Beryl in this aspect.

My girl had a really hot body, mexican chick with a butter face and a missing tooth on the front leftish. Other girl was ok, a 6ish. We lead them into quality and are with them awhile. Then things don't look to be going good so we decide to bounce after awhile. Keep hitting stuff up.

I start to get really tired. I've never been this tired going out. Its saturday night with tons of people everywhere and a great night to be out and I'm out and sooooo tired. I keep slapping myself on the face/ trying to fight through it. I do for awhile. Then I decide I need to go take a nap. I decide to go in the bathroom stall and take a nap. It was gross but it was the best solution I had at the time. My hope was to take a quick nap, regain my energy and come back to pull. Nap lasted longer than anticipated and I woke up as it was closing with few people left. But I'm still really tired. I decide to go back to the place, go to sleep, wait for a train/maybe they'll be an extra girl pulled/ maybe I will regain my energy and go back out soon although it was around 1:45am. Go in there. Start sleeping.

Then I get hungry and start eating some food. As I am cooking food, I see Beryl and girl busting in. The girl is laughing and following and Beryl is moving quickly. She passes me by and says "oh, are you the roomate?" and before any answer or anything, Beryl pulled her to the room. I finish my food. Then for kicks real quick I go up to the door to listen and hear the girl moaning. Ya buddyyyyy. Go back on the mattress in the living room to sleep. Sleep there for a little. Jonas and his girl come back in. After seeing so many pulls go down, I've realized Jonas is an awesome grenaders/ babysitter. I'm tired and resting but could still hear stuff and it sounded like this girl was being really rational and Jonas was literally explaining things to her/ removing her objections/ making her feel comfortable. For example, she says "whos that guy sleeping in your living room." I think he ignored the question and started talking about how our couch broke and we pulled out the mattress.

After a little bit, Beryl comes out naked saying Jason. I know its choo choo time. I get up and walk towards the room. Writing this now, I already see a huge mistake. I came in with all my clothes on. I should've taken off all/most my clothes before I got in there. I walk in and Beryl asks the girl, how bad do you want his dick. She says something like "really bad." I'm not completely hard yet. Beryl goes back in and start fucking her. Then she leans over soon and starts puking on the floor. Right after Beryl goes up to her and says suck it. This is fucking hilarious. He is so unphased/ comfortable with weird and dirty situations.

Soon I start fucking her. I do have a problem of finding/getting in my dick in girls pussies efficiently and smoothly while still staying hard. I think I will get better from experience. But basically a couple things are going on here that I need help with/ need to get better at. First of all, I am nervous. Also, I do need to stay hard. Also a part of me is concerned with fucking girls without condoms. Also concerned about doing trains with Beryl/Jonas who fuck so many girls. There are such thing as germs and diseases. Also I'm not that experienced with fucking girls/ don't really know how to please a girl well/ exactly how I should put it in/ make her aroused/ make her squirt. So a part of me is fearing embarassment and that she will realize I'm not that sexually experienced/ don't know what I'm doing that well. But you got to start from somewhere so I need to keep learning/getting better. Also I want to hurry up and not let it get awkward/ keep her state high. Also a lot of times it's hard for me to find exactly where to put it in for her pussy, even more so when it's dark. Right now I like to finger her to see where it's at real quick and then go in. I also think recently when I first put it in, I'm going too hard and fast because I go in and at first their pussy is always more tight and they usually shreak a little in pain. Another thing i'd like to point out is that I have a dumb ocd that i know is dumb but I still feel it. When I'm fucking a girl without a condom, something inside of me makes me think that the longer I have my dick inside of her, the bigger chance I have of getting an std. I don't even know why I think this, but its in my head and I need to stop thinking about this/ understand this better so I don't even think about this.

Anyways, this girls pussy was really tight, tighter than any pussy I've ever seen. I found her pussy but was having a really hard time getting it in. I did get it in though and fucked her for a little bit, maybe 3 or 4 minutes. Didn't cum and Beryl came back. Then started fucking her again. Then Beryl came back. Then he motioned for me to go back in and at this point I had lost my hardness and wasn't that into it anymore. I also felt really tired again. This does happen to me many times in the moment. I don't cum and I start to lose interest. Funny thing is that I don't think this happens with girls I'm attracted to/ girls I'm attracted to I will cum much faster anyways and be more inclined to go back in. I let Beryl keep fucking her and I go lay on the ground in the corner naked.

Now the craziness started. This is what I remember but it all happened so fast/ wasn't paying attention that well. Asian girl on bed starts throwing up everywhere and Beryl gets grossed out. I decide to leave the room and go back to the living room to sleep on the mattress. Jonas comes in with his chick too soon after. Beryl tells blond friend that we just double teamed her friend. Blond girl gets mad. But asian girl goes apeshit. She wants to get the fuck out. And she obviously felt like shit/ was barfing. She starts yelling loudly and Beryl goes over the top yelling, I could here from the living room. Didn't know until later but she was slapping the shit out of him and made him bleed. While this is happening, all of a sudden I feel like throwing up so I hurry to Jonas's bathroom and start throwing up. Jonas hears me and gets mad that I am throwing up in his bathroom. He wanted me to go to my bathroom. But I don't think I would have made it/ now that I was throwing up there I felt too much like shit to leave. Soon after I get the strength to leave and my plan is to go to the other bathroom because I think I would barf again soon and didn't want to not be next to the toilet because I didn't want to barf on the ground/ on anything else. As I am walking out/ and this whole time there was yelling and screaming, I see Beryl and Jonas telling the girls to get the fuck out and pulling them out. Jonas pushes his girl out and Beryl is having a hard time getting his girl out and he literally throws her out like throwing laundry out the door. She is still screaming and bangs on the door really loud to get back in.

Jonas and Beryl are arguing. Jonas is mad that Beryl told blond chick that we just double teamed her friend and said he shouldn't have done that. Beryl disagrees and says it was not a problem. They both don't back down. I start to feel like puking again so I go to the other bathroom and puke again. After that I am sitting there on the hard uncomfortable floor and my goal is to sleep in the bathroom. This is pretty common for me, has happened to me many times. I prefer to sleep in the bathroom until I know I feel good enough. Jonas is laughing at me and soon bring a cushion and I go to sleep in there.

There's other stuff that seems to confirm that their modus operandi was to target drunk women.

Edit: Trial apparently starts Monday. It's gonna be great.

Intredasting.

Velly intredasting.

I think this is the first intredasting post in Bash The Scene for about 6 months.
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

PregoRagu wrote:On the old forum, someone came across this Jason Berlin guy who posted these crazy stories about his misadventures with Efficient Pickup instructors Jonas Isaac Dick and Alexander Markham Smith. Many thought their actions were, or at least bordered on, rape.

It's happening.

Jason Berlin scrubbed his blog when this first went down, but it was copied before that happened.

Field Report Sat 10/13/13 wrote:Get to the downtown place. We are all sitting around hanging out for awhile. Jonas is in a I'm kind of bored/ don't really care mood. I start drinking. Drink a good amount. Also decide to take half a xanac and Beryl pushes me to take boner juice. I do it. As we are about to leave I feel a little nauseaus especially after Jonas asks if the boner juice will make him nauseaus. Everybody wants to leave but we're still taking forever to go out. I start to get really tired and go lay on the mattress in the living room. Not sure why I'm so tired. I was fine before I started drinking. And I have done this all the time and not been this tired.

We go out. I push myself to warm up and hit up a lot of stuff. Nothing really goes anywhere but im warming up. We head over to quality social and run into this 2 set of Mexican girls. We grab them and pull them to go the other way where we were going but with resistance, but we got them to come. I started off the set good but even walking to the bar soon after I didn't talk that much and I think I made her state go down. I need help working on this. Maybe I need to pace myself. I see that Beryl is good at pacing himself and being consistently steady in talking/ keeping the girls state steady while also doing pokes of getting it high and lower. A lot of times when I pace myself I don't have as much fun, but I think I need to push myself to be more like Beryl in this aspect.

My girl had a really hot body, mexican chick with a butter face and a missing tooth on the front leftish. Other girl was ok, a 6ish. We lead them into quality and are with them awhile. Then things don't look to be going good so we decide to bounce after awhile. Keep hitting stuff up.

I start to get really tired. I've never been this tired going out. Its saturday night with tons of people everywhere and a great night to be out and I'm out and sooooo tired. I keep slapping myself on the face/ trying to fight through it. I do for awhile. Then I decide I need to go take a nap. I decide to go in the bathroom stall and take a nap. It was gross but it was the best solution I had at the time. My hope was to take a quick nap, regain my energy and come back to pull. Nap lasted longer than anticipated and I woke up as it was closing with few people left. But I'm still really tired. I decide to go back to the place, go to sleep, wait for a train/maybe they'll be an extra girl pulled/ maybe I will regain my energy and go back out soon although it was around 1:45am. Go in there. Start sleeping.

Then I get hungry and start eating some food. As I am cooking food, I see Beryl and girl busting in. The girl is laughing and following and Beryl is moving quickly. She passes me by and says "oh, are you the roomate?" and before any answer or anything, Beryl pulled her to the room. I finish my food. Then for kicks real quick I go up to the door to listen and hear the girl moaning. Ya buddyyyyy. Go back on the mattress in the living room to sleep. Sleep there for a little. Jonas and his girl come back in. After seeing so many pulls go down, I've realized Jonas is an awesome grenaders/ babysitter. I'm tired and resting but could still hear stuff and it sounded like this girl was being really rational and Jonas was literally explaining things to her/ removing her objections/ making her feel comfortable. For example, she says "whos that guy sleeping in your living room." I think he ignored the question and started talking about how our couch broke and we pulled out the mattress.

After a little bit, Beryl comes out naked saying Jason. I know its choo choo time. I get up and walk towards the room. Writing this now, I already see a huge mistake. I came in with all my clothes on. I should've taken off all/most my clothes before I got in there. I walk in and Beryl asks the girl, how bad do you want his dick. She says something like "really bad." I'm not completely hard yet. Beryl goes back in and start fucking her. Then she leans over soon and starts puking on the floor. Right after Beryl goes up to her and says suck it. This is fucking hilarious. He is so unphased/ comfortable with weird and dirty situations.

Soon I start fucking her. I do have a problem of finding/getting in my dick in girls pussies efficiently and smoothly while still staying hard. I think I will get better from experience. But basically a couple things are going on here that I need help with/ need to get better at. First of all, I am nervous. Also, I do need to stay hard. Also a part of me is concerned with fucking girls without condoms. Also concerned about doing trains with Beryl/Jonas who fuck so many girls. There are such thing as germs and diseases. Also I'm not that experienced with fucking girls/ don't really know how to please a girl well/ exactly how I should put it in/ make her aroused/ make her squirt. So a part of me is fearing embarassment and that she will realize I'm not that sexually experienced/ don't know what I'm doing that well. But you got to start from somewhere so I need to keep learning/getting better. Also I want to hurry up and not let it get awkward/ keep her state high. Also a lot of times it's hard for me to find exactly where to put it in for her pussy, even more so when it's dark. Right now I like to finger her to see where it's at real quick and then go in. I also think recently when I first put it in, I'm going too hard and fast because I go in and at first their pussy is always more tight and they usually shreak a little in pain. Another thing i'd like to point out is that I have a dumb ocd that i know is dumb but I still feel it. When I'm fucking a girl without a condom, something inside of me makes me think that the longer I have my dick inside of her, the bigger chance I have of getting an std. I don't even know why I think this, but its in my head and I need to stop thinking about this/ understand this better so I don't even think about this.

Anyways, this girls pussy was really tight, tighter than any pussy I've ever seen. I found her pussy but was having a really hard time getting it in. I did get it in though and fucked her for a little bit, maybe 3 or 4 minutes. Didn't cum and Beryl came back. Then started fucking her again. Then Beryl came back. Then he motioned for me to go back in and at this point I had lost my hardness and wasn't that into it anymore. I also felt really tired again. This does happen to me many times in the moment. I don't cum and I start to lose interest. Funny thing is that I don't think this happens with girls I'm attracted to/ girls I'm attracted to I will cum much faster anyways and be more inclined to go back in. I let Beryl keep fucking her and I go lay on the ground in the corner naked.

Now the craziness started. This is what I remember but it all happened so fast/ wasn't paying attention that well. Asian girl on bed starts throwing up everywhere and Beryl gets grossed out. I decide to leave the room and go back to the living room to sleep on the mattress. Jonas comes in with his chick too soon after. Beryl tells blond friend that we just double teamed her friend. Blond girl gets mad. But asian girl goes apeshit. She wants to get the fuck out. And she obviously felt like shit/ was barfing. She starts yelling loudly and Beryl goes over the top yelling, I could here from the living room. Didn't know until later but she was slapping the shit out of him and made him bleed. While this is happening, all of a sudden I feel like throwing up so I hurry to Jonas's bathroom and start throwing up. Jonas hears me and gets mad that I am throwing up in his bathroom. He wanted me to go to my bathroom. But I don't think I would have made it/ now that I was throwing up there I felt too much like shit to leave. Soon after I get the strength to leave and my plan is to go to the other bathroom because I think I would barf again soon and didn't want to not be next to the toilet because I didn't want to barf on the ground/ on anything else. As I am walking out/ and this whole time there was yelling and screaming, I see Beryl and Jonas telling the girls to get the fuck out and pulling them out. Jonas pushes his girl out and Beryl is having a hard time getting his girl out and he literally throws her out like throwing laundry out the door. She is still screaming and bangs on the door really loud to get back in.

Jonas and Beryl are arguing. Jonas is mad that Beryl told blond chick that we just double teamed her friend and said he shouldn't have done that. Beryl disagrees and says it was not a problem. They both don't back down. I start to feel like puking again so I go to the other bathroom and puke again. After that I am sitting there on the hard uncomfortable floor and my goal is to sleep in the bathroom. This is pretty common for me, has happened to me many times. I prefer to sleep in the bathroom until I know I feel good enough. Jonas is laughing at me and soon bring a cushion and I go to sleep in there.

There's other stuff that seems to confirm that their modus operandi was to target drunk women.

Thanks for posting this, but obviously this is before the courts so we can't really speculate on the innocence or guilt of the defendants and their alleged offences, until they have had a fair trial.

But irrespective of what happens to these PUA characters, the lesson that has to be learned here is that cold approaching random women ala PUA style is a massive social faux pas, and with all the rape hysteria either wrongly or rightly pushed by society, as a man do you really want to put yourself in a situation like these guys find themselves in?

Once again, the quicker prostitution is legalised throughout all of the USA, the better off everyone will be, as sexually frustrated/or lonely men will have an outlet where sex is 100% consensual (albeit paid for).
This is what happens whenever I approach women.

ucp.php?i=172

Life long member of the escort crew

Arabcel crew

Ethnicel crew

Baldcel crew

Oldcel crew

Gymcel crew

Master Yoda wrote:
PregoRagu wrote:On the old forum, someone came across this Jason Berlin guy who posted these crazy stories about his misadventures with Efficient Pickup instructors Jonas Isaac Dick and Alexander Markham Smith. Many thought their actions were, or at least bordered on, rape.

It's happening.

Thanks for posting this, but obviously this is before the courts so we can't really speculate on the innocence or guilt of the defendants and their alleged offences, until they have had a fair trial.

But irrespective of what happens to these PUA characters, the lesson that has to be learned here is that cold approaching random women ala PUA style is a massive social faux pas, and with all the rape hysteria either wrongly or rightly pushed by society, as a man do you really want to put yourself in a situation like these guys find themselves in?

Once again, the quicker prostitution is legalised throughout all of the USA, the better off everyone will be, as sexually frustrated/or lonely men will have an outlet where sex is 100% consensual (albeit paid for).

It's weird they don't wanna say this crap doesn't work but they also don't like the idea of non incels being able to sleep with women at the snap of a finger without being a beta cuck.
Come here for the bitter truth!

https://theblackpillblog.wordpress.com/

LoserFanboy wrote:I never heard of this Efficient Pickup before, seems like an inevitable outcome though, it's actually hilarious.

its a pickup company started by one of the regulars of the RSD bootcamps/forums... who goes under nickname JMULV.... he decided to quit his job as a software engineer for an aircraft company so he could spend his entire life seducing women.... he also had a lot of beef with Tyler and he used to show up at their bootcamps talking shit about RSD... until he got completely banned from all events and their forums....

later on, he got charged with kidnapping a hooker and jerking off on her....

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... crets.html

:lol: :lol: :lol:

incelsavior wrote:they were runnin that RSD Rape game.

lol this shit is even worse than RSD, evidently
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

According to the same News report the trial is due to start TODAY JANUARY 4TH 2016

Fromt he same News report "Police also retrieved hundreds of nude images of passed out, drunk naked women on the defendants phones."

The fact the trial has been so quickly drawn up is an indicator of how this is going to pan out.

GUILTY!

Master Yoda wrote:Thanks for posting this, but obviously this is before the courts so we can't really speculate on the innocence or guilt of the defendants and their alleged offences, until they have had a fair trial.

Erm?

- Photo (evidence) of passed out intoxicated women on the guys phones
- A field report bragging women were passed out and had vomited (might as well confess while they are at it)
- A trial date already set the day after the News story broke

I reckon this will be international news by dinner tonight.

puahate back on TV I like it.

:lol:

MyOwnSaviour wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:Thanks for posting this, but obviously this is before the courts so we can't really speculate on the innocence or guilt of the defendants and their alleged offences, until they have had a fair trial.

Erm?

- A field report bragging women were passed out and had vomited (might as well confess while they are at it)

Yes, the evidence is incriminating, there's no denying that, the police wouldn't be pressing charges if they did not think they had a strong enough case. My only bone of contention is to do with the women consenting even in a heavily intoxicated state, but once again we weren't there, and the case is before the courts.

MyOwnSaviour wrote:

Erm?

The news story is from October 2015. I just found it coincidentally when trying to reference something.

Still, it's under 2.5 months since the charges were filed. That's pretty good speed for the justice system. Of course, the original incident occurred in 2013. But the fact the prosecutors decided to press charges means they think there's a case to be won.

I looked up the case on the San Diego County Superior Court website (search the page with case ID CD261086). It lists "trial call" which I believe allows plea deals and whether or not the defense/prosecutors are ready (it could be delayed if the participants aren't ready). Oddly, Jason Berlin's name isn't listed, so I don't know what's going on with him (edit: he's listed here).

I tried looking up information about Judge Jeffrey F. Fraser. He's tried at least one other sexual-related case before (involving a police officer no less).

Evidence of him being a hard-ass:
  • Judge Fraser apparently sentence someone who plead guilty on a charge of voluntary manslaughter to 27 years in prison. And the father and brother each got 14 years (“They (the Acosta family) are a threat to civilized people.” I think that fits PUAs pretty well.).
  • Sentenced a terminally ill, wheelchair-bound bank robber who used a BB gun to 21 years in prison. (The guy wanted to go to prison, but that's still a lot of time.)

PregoRagu wrote:The news story is from October 2015. I just found it coincidentally when trying to reference something.

Still, it's under 2.5 months since the charges were filed. That's pretty good speed for the justice system. Of course, the original incident occurred in 2013. But the fact the prosecutors decided to press charges means they think there's a case to be won.

I looked up the case on the San Diego County Superior Court website (search the page with case ID CD261086). It lists "trial call" which I believe allows plea deals and whether or not the defense/prosecutors are ready (it could be delayed if the participants aren't ready). Oddly, Jason Berlin's name isn't listed, so I don't know what's going on with him (edit: he's listed here).

I tried looking up information about Judge Jeffrey F. Fraser. He's tried at least one other sexual-related case before (involving a police officer no less).

Evidence of him being a hard-ass:
  • Judge Fraser apparently sentence someone who plead guilty on a charge of voluntary manslaughter to 27 years in prison. And the father and brother each got 14 years (“They (the Acosta family) are a threat to civilized people.” I think that fits PUAs pretty well.).
  • Sentenced a terminally ill, wheelchair-bound bank robber who used a BB gun to 21 years in prison. (The guy wanted to go to prison, but that's still a lot of time.)

Good info.

This thread reminds me of the golden age of puahate- although pua has been exposed, publically scrutinized and denounced to death.
You know when even the general public call Tyler RSD a pale, balding, out of shape (in light of the Julian Blanc scandal) you know redpill Looks/halo theory is being inadvertently promoted via these public scandals.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -mood.html

Update us on the trial progress.

Also if this story doesn't become international News if the defendents are guilty- I'm calling bullshit on the Elliott Rodger scandal.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/T ... 54421.html

Jason posted:
This is what I remember but it all happened so fast/ wasn't paying attention that well. ... I decide to leave the room and go back to the living room to sleep on the mattress. Jonas comes in with his chick too soon after. Beryl tells blond friend that we just double teamed her friend. Blond girl gets mad.

But:
according to court records, the woman’s friend found the victim unconscious, face down on a bed and surrounded by vomit with two of the defendants nude around her.

Jonas might have pleaded guilty to rape of an unconscious person because he participated after Jason left. That would explain why the blonde girl got so angry. Jason confessed, and plead guilty to rape of an intoxicated person. Being intoxicated himself is no excuse.

A third defendant, Alexander Markham Smith, 26, has pleaded not guilty to one count of rape of an intoxicated person and one count of rape of an unconscious person.

Ironically, the mastermind, "Beryl", has pleaded not guilty.

I would be curious if anyone can find (and post) Alexander "Beryl" Markham Smith's blog post about the incident.

http://web.archive.org/web/201310161857 ... Player&p=8

10/12/2013 - LR - Run a train with bootcamp student

Jonas and I are both teaching BC tonight. We run into each other at pull o clock (bar closing). He asks me to Wing for him. I do; within a couple minutes I'm fingering my girl right outside of the bar in public. Pull back to the spot. 0 LMR make her beg for my dick and I say only if my friend can fuck you too. So we run a train on the hoe. I text Jonas to choo choo her but he has to occupy her friend. Her friend came out and I was like "yeah we just tagteamed your friend" my chick freaked out (cause now she's the slut etc.) I get hit in the face with a high heel. I laugh; we kick them out. Detail to be added when I have time.

Good info and update "troll".

I really hopes this story goes international for the aforementioned reasons I said 3 months back.

Whilst I dislike the press putting a "undesirables wanting a bit of the hook up generations promiscuity" spin/reporting WITHOUT acknowledging that good looking people get away with this shit all the time.

Anything that leads to the persecution and downfall of PUA I applaud.

If only idiotic fanboys just admitted PUA was a scam and that ugly people don't get laid (without resorting to the money game or prostitutes) we wouldn't have all this.

MyOwnSaviour wrote:good looking people get away with this shit all the time.

Yes, but good-looking people have consent.

Jonas's plea of guilty (to felony rape of an unconcious woman) makes no sense when both of his codefendants blogged that Jonas did not have even sex with the victim!

Jason posted:
I decide to leave the room and ... Jonas comes in with his chick too soon after. ... Jonas is mad that Beryl told blond chick that we just double teamed her friend and said he shouldn't have done that. Beryl disagrees and says it was not a problem.

Beryl agreed that his student (Jason) had sex with the victim while Jonas merely occupied her blonde friend:

Run a train with bootcamp student
LMR make her beg for my dick and I say only if my friend can fuck you too. So we run a train on the hoe. I text Jonas to choo choo her but he has to occupy her friend.

I don't know whether prosecutors had evidence that Jason did indeed have sex with the victim, or whether they charged him with rape for conspiring to occupy the protective friend. Meanwhile, Beryl is going to trial. I didn't see the relevant PUAHate posts, but the Beryl's Efficient Pick-up forum posts (linked above) showed he routinely had group sex with drunk women.

Jason Berlin already plead guilty, and Judge Fraser heard a motion today.

Dept. 37: JEFFREY F. FRASER 220 W. Broadway, San Diego
09:00AM SCD261086-01 OTHER MOTION HEARING CA vs BERLIN, JASON M.

http://www.sdcourt.ca.gov/portal/page?_ ... ema=PORTAL

A news story said that Alexander "Beryl" Smith's trial would start April 4th, but I don't see it on the calendar.
Next

Return to Bash the Scene