Efficient Pickup Charged with Rape: The Jason Berlin Saga

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

Troll wrote:From The Daily Beast Article:

Jonas’s crime was essentially rape in concert—even though he hadn’t had sex with Claire, he admitted that he’d known what Alex was allegedly planning to do to her. According to California law, by keeping Claire’s friend Laura occupied—in part by hiding her phone—Jonas had acted as an accomplice, and was just as responsible.

Jonas was also charged with another rape shortly after being charged with Claire’s.
As it turns out, Jonas’s DNA swab matched yet another victim in a national DNA database ... which ... involved alcohol and a college student.
UPDATE: On Wednesday afternoon, a San Diego jury convicted Alex Smith of two felony counts: rape of an intoxicated person and rape of an unconscious person. He’ll be sentenced on October 20, and faces a maximum of eight years in prison.
Linda set up another security camera in the hallway of the third floor, and pointed it at Alex and Jonas’s apartment.
In court testimony, Detective Nugent described seeing “several” women from Linda’s tapes who appeared “distraught and upset.” Linda couldn’t say how many women she saw leave that way.

The mystery is solved. Alex "Beryl" Smith and Jonas did this shit regularly, and the judge was probably appalled. Jonas got eight years for being an accomplice. No wonder Alex didn't take a plea - he won't get more than eight years.

There is no "rape culture". These guys are unrepentant predators who used alcohol to disable their victims.

They are also dumbasses. The police did not investigate until the victims found the blogs bragging about the rapes. Otherwise, there would not have been enough evidence for a prosecution.

hahaa don't forget, jonas dick showed the blonde girl his identification(since Jonas Dick is a rare name), the blonde remembered and told her friend(who got raped) and she googled him and found their field reports. By that time the district attorney had enough probable cause to send an arrest warrant and enough evidence to prosecute.

but yes, thanks to those field reports, that ultimately incriminated themselves for a conviction.

Keep in mind, this was a cold case until the victim started googling Jonas Dick's name and found the field reports incriminating themselves.
Any donation would be nice www.patreon.com/redpillpickup

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe0cwr ... hHlqaMG8Hg check out my youtube channel

You're saying that targeting drunk women in public and bragging about it online has consequences? Damn that doesn't seem like... the logical conclusion. Average dudes are not incel unless you have a lack of social skills or you can't understand the concept of looks matching. Stop coping.

Alexander Markham Smith (beryl) only got sentenced to 8 years? will probably be out in 5 with good behavior, but will have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life

Jason Berlin and Jonas Isaac Dick took pleaded guilty, so i'm sure their sentences would probably be less than Beryl's.

I can't believe all those bastards got off with a slap on the wrist!! Only eight years max possible sentence for a gang rape of an unconscious victim in CA, even for the bastard who refused to admit guilt???? That should be the mandatory minimum, not maximum.

How is this possible and who is behind this pro-rape lobby in CA? (Don't tell me Roosh!) I am writing to other newspapers about it!

The sex offender registry requirement is analogous to a life time sentence. Simple things you take for granted like finding a minimum wage job or renting an apartment will be nearly impossible, and their status will be visible to all. The crime was heinous but I think the sentence is more than just a slap on the risk.
PostThis post by creepy was deleted by creepy on Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:26 pm.

MrsValizadeh wrote:I can't believe all those bastards got off with a slap on the wrist!! Only eight years max possible sentence for a gang rape of an unconscious victim in CA, even for the bastard who refused to admit guilt???? That should be the mandatory minimum, not maximum.

How is this possible and who is behind this pro-rape lobby in CA? (Don't tell me Roosh!) I am writing to other newspapers about it!

Are you a female or a faggot?
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

creepy wrote:The sex offender registry requirement is analogous to a life time sentence. Simple things you take for granted like finding a minimum wage job or renting an apartment will be nearly impossible, and their status will be visible to all. The crime was heinous but I think the sentence is more than just a slap on the risk.

Come to think of it, you're right. No reason to keep them locked up on a taxpayers' dime in a resort where those gang sex lovers will get all the gangsex they want, free food, free medical, no need to work, no bills, etc. I've seen prison documentaries. All they do all day is work out, watch TV, get laid and polish their criminal skills. Smarter ones can even get free education.

ihateallwomen wrote:
MrsValizadeh wrote:I can't believe all those bastards got off with a slap on the wrist!! Only eight years max possible sentence for a gang rape of an unconscious victim in CA, even for the bastard who refused to admit guilt???? That should be the mandatory minimum, not maximum.

Are you a female or a faggot?

I am every PUA-criminal's worst nightmare, flying on the wings of justice; that's who I am! :uzi:

apparently, jason berlin's attorney used the "he has aspergers" as a mitigating factor when it comes to sentencing

just LOL

even ppl with aspergers wouldn't rape someone who is knocked out
PreviousNext

Return to Bash the Scene