Efficient Pickup Charged with Rape: The Jason Berlin Saga

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

Former Incel wrote:Jason ... got his sentence reduced on the premise that he is a moron.

This is semi-plausible. Efficient Pickup's webpage said:

Beryl invented the art of running Train Game; and has threesomes and gangbangs on the regular.

On their forums, Beryl bragged about "running trains", where he brought drunk women home, had sex, and then manipulated them into letting a friend join.

Then Jason blogged:

After a little bit, Beryl comes out naked saying Jason. I know its choo choo time. I get up and walk towards the room. Writing this now, I already see a huge mistake. I came in with all my clothes on. I should've taken off all/most my clothes before I got in there. I walk in and Beryl asks the girl, how bad do you want his dick. She says something like "really bad." I'm not completely hard yet. Beryl goes back in and start fucking her. Then she leans over soon and starts puking on the floor. Right after Beryl goes up to her and says suck it. This is fucking hilarious. He is so unphased/ comfortable with weird and dirty situations.

Soon I start fucking her. I do have a problem of finding/getting in my dick in girls pussies efficiently and smoothly while still staying hard. I think I will get better from experience. But basically a couple things are going on here that I need help with/ need to get better at. First of all, I am nervous. Also, I do need to stay hard. Also a part of me is concerned with fucking girls without condoms. Also concerned about doing trains with Beryl/Jonas who fuck so many girls. There are such thing as germs and diseases. Also I'm not that experienced with fucking girls/ don't really know how to please a girl well/ exactly how I should put it in/ make her aroused/ make her squirt. So a part of me is fearing embarassment and that she will realize I'm not that sexually experienced/ don't know what I'm doing that well. But you got to start from somewhere so I need to keep learning/getting better. Also I want to hurry up and not let it get awkward/ keep her state high. Also a lot of times it's hard for me to find exactly where to put it in for her pussy, even more so when it's dark. Right now I like to finger her to see where it's at real quick and then go in. I also think recently when I first put it in, I'm going too hard and fast because I go in and at first their pussy is always more tight and they usually shreak a little in pain. Another thing i'd like to point out is that I have a dumb ocd that i know is dumb but I still feel it. When I'm fucking a girl without a condom, something inside of me makes me think that the longer I have my dick inside of her, the bigger chance I have of getting an std. I don't even know why I think this, but its in my head and I need to stop thinking about this/ understand this better so I don't even think about this.

Anyways, this girls pussy was really tight, tighter than any pussy I've ever seen. I found her pussy but was having a really hard time getting it in. I did get it in though and fucked her for a little bit, maybe 3 or 4 minutes. Didn't cum and Beryl came back. Then started fucking her again. Then Beryl came back. Then he motioned for me to go back in and at this point I had lost my hardness and wasn't that into it anymore. I also felt really tired again. This does happen to me many times in the moment. I don't cum and I start to lose interest. Funny thing is that I don't think this happens with girls I'm attracted to/ girls I'm attracted to I will cum much faster anyways and be more inclined to go back in. I let Beryl keep fucking her and I go lay on the ground in the corner naked.

Beryl enjoys a power trip over drunk dates and students. He teaches moron Jason that it is normal to bring women home, have a friend get naked covertly, and pounce on the drunk woman. Jason is stupid, nervous, and embarrassed. He thinks it is normal for a girl to vomit during sex, to be tight, and shriek in pain. He just needs to hurry in the dark before she "breaks state" and "awkwardly" realizes she is getting nonconsensually gangbanged. Then he will get enough "experience" to be good.

This argument is undermined by the fact that Jason had done this many times. (I forget the reference). Maybe a few actually were consensual. But if Jason was really autistically disabled, then he might have been mislead by Beryl. If the victim literally said "I want you really bad", then I can see a legal argument that Jason thought he had consent.

Former Incel wrote:Jason ... got his sentence reduced on the premise that he is a moron.

This is semi-plausible. Efficient Pickup's webpage said:

Beryl invented the art of running Train Game; and has threesomes and gangbangs on the regular.

On their forums, Beryl bragged about "running trains", where he brought drunk women home, had sex, and then manipulated them into letting a friend join.

Then Jason blogged:

After a little bit, Beryl comes out naked saying Jason. I know its choo choo time. I get up and walk towards the room. Writing this now, I already see a huge mistake. I came in with all my clothes on. I should've taken off all/most my clothes before I got in there. I walk in and Beryl asks the girl, how bad do you want his dick. She says something like "really bad." I'm not completely hard yet. Beryl goes back in and start fucking her. Then she leans over soon and starts puking on the floor. Right after Beryl goes up to her and says suck it. This is fucking hilarious. He is so unphased/ comfortable with weird and dirty situations.

Soon I start fucking her. I do have a problem of finding/getting in my dick in girls pussies efficiently and smoothly while still staying hard. I think I will get better from experience. But basically a couple things are going on here that I need help with/ need to get better at. First of all, I am nervous. Also, I do need to stay hard. Also a part of me is concerned with fucking girls without condoms. Also concerned about doing trains with Beryl/Jonas who fuck so many girls. There are such thing as germs and diseases. Also I'm not that experienced with fucking girls/ don't really know how to please a girl well/ exactly how I should put it in/ make her aroused/ make her squirt. So a part of me is fearing embarassment and that she will realize I'm not that sexually experienced/ don't know what I'm doing that well. But you got to start from somewhere so I need to keep learning/getting better. Also I want to hurry up and not let it get awkward/ keep her state high. Also a lot of times it's hard for me to find exactly where to put it in for her pussy, even more so when it's dark. Right now I like to finger her to see where it's at real quick and then go in. I also think recently when I first put it in, I'm going too hard and fast because I go in and at first their pussy is always more tight and they usually shreak a little in pain. Another thing i'd like to point out is that I have a dumb ocd that i know is dumb but I still feel it. When I'm fucking a girl without a condom, something inside of me makes me think that the longer I have my dick inside of her, the bigger chance I have of getting an std. I don't even know why I think this, but its in my head and I need to stop thinking about this/ understand this better so I don't even think about this.

Anyways, this girls pussy was really tight, tighter than any pussy I've ever seen. I found her pussy but was having a really hard time getting it in. I did get it in though and fucked her for a little bit, maybe 3 or 4 minutes. Didn't cum and Beryl came back. Then started fucking her again. Then Beryl came back. Then he motioned for me to go back in and at this point I had lost my hardness and wasn't that into it anymore. I also felt really tired again. This does happen to me many times in the moment. I don't cum and I start to lose interest. Funny thing is that I don't think this happens with girls I'm attracted to/ girls I'm attracted to I will cum much faster anyways and be more inclined to go back in. I let Beryl keep fucking her and I go lay on the ground in the corner naked.

Beryl enjoys a power trip over drunk dates and students. He teaches moron Jason that it is normal to bring women home, have a friend get naked covertly, and pounce on the drunk woman. Jason is stupid, nervous, and embarrassed. He thinks it is normal for a girl to vomit during sex, to be tight, and shriek in pain. He just needs to hurry in the dark before she "breaks state" and "awkwardly" realizes she is getting nonconsensually gangbanged. Then he will get enough "experience" to be good.

This argument is undermined by the fact that Jason had done this many times. (I forget the reference). Maybe a few actually were consensual. But if Jason was autistically disabled, then he might have been mislead by Beryl. If the victim literally said "I want you really bad", then I can see a legal argument that Jason thought he had consent.

Jason argued that his mentor Beryl taught him that it is normal to bring home a drunk woman for a "train". Jason even blogged that Beryl inveigled the victim into saying said she wanted to suck Jason's dick "really bad". But he blogged that it was "fucking hilarious" when Beryl continued after she vomited. Jason argued he did not display criminal lack of empathy, but autistic lack of understanding.

This is undermined by:
Berlin's own blog posts on the website revealed his goal was to have sex with 15 girls in three months.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/ ... 11023.html

and

“He had hooked up with approximately 30 women, so how is he not a sexual predator?” [Judge] Fraser asked.

https://www.courthousenews.com/third-ma ... s-8-years/

Jason argued that his mentor Beryl taught him that it is normal to bring home a drunk woman for a "train". Jason even blogged that Beryl inveigled the victim into saying said she wanted to suck Jason's dick "really bad". But he blogged that it was "fucking hilarious" when Beryl continued after she vomited. Jason argued he did not display criminal lack of empathy, but autistic lack of understanding.

This is undermined by:
Berlin's own blog posts on the website revealed his goal was to have sex with 15 girls in three months.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/ ... 11023.html

and

“He had hooked up with approximately 30 women, so how is he not a sexual predator?” [Judge] Fraser asked.

https://www.courthousenews.com/third-ma ... s-8-years/

8 years in state prison is way too extreme.

These guys were dumbasses but I really don't believe this was a case of vicious predation. They are just idiots and the PUA brainwashing was not helping either. I guess they were "beasting" or something.

Either way life really sucks sometimes.

They better start lifting and working out and learning to fight. State prison is alot nastier than cold approach pickup and if they don't they might be the one puking on some guys dick.

Jason wrote:I really don't believe this was a case of vicious predation. They are just idiots ... "beasting" or something.

Jason Berlin hooked up like this around 30 times, and video shows several women leaving "distraught and upset". It sure seems like deliberate predation to me.

Linda Boisvert is the property manager [with] surveillance video.

“They would come in with women who were happy and relaxed, and the women would come out—woman after woman—would looked stunned and upset with the same tense body language,” Linda told me.

“I don’t know if they were raped, but if there is a body language to rape, what I saw would have been it.

“One lady went in with two friends and came out covering her face, crying. When they got down to the lobby and the elevator door opened, I could see she was balled up on the elevator floor. It was heartbreaking. I just wanted to scream.”

Detective Nugent described seeing “several” women from Linda’s tapes who appeared “distraught and upset.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pickup-ar ... raped-them
Previous

Return to Bash the Scene