"Game" only works on girls at your sexual market value

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

Your sexual market value never changes. You can't get a hot girl if you're ugly. You're just the same ugly motherfucker your whole life.

If you want a girlfriend, first you need to figure out the caliber of girl who will like you. Then, you need to use "game" to seduce her. This used to be called "romance", then some idiot "pickup artist" losers decided to call it "game" to make themselves sound cool.

mostly legit. girls you fuck will be on your level or below. other than confidence and being non aspie game is mostly useless as the girls already chose up on you and will make it easy for you. No need to woo he or use some super duper game.

Vuzon wrote:Your sexual market value never changes. You can't get a hot girl if you're ugly. You're just the same ugly motherfucker your whole life.

If you want a girlfriend, first you need to figure out the caliber of girl who will like you. Then, you need to use "game" to seduce her. This used to be called "romance", then some idiot "pickup artist" losers decided to call it "game" to make themselves sound cool.

There is so much wrong with this post, it's difficult to even start correcting it. But since you're new member on this forum (welcome btw), I'll try to help you.

1) Your SMV can change. You can change location to a place where you have less competition and you'll have chance for a girlfriend. You can increase your status (become musician/DJ). You can earn more money. Your looks will degrade, but chads will get old too.
2) A girl does not "like" a guy. She gets the tingles for alpha chads, but in the end, she also need a beta provider. She has different distinct feelings for each type of guy she fucks. We men cannot relate to the feelings that a woman feels when she's "attracted" to a man.
3) "Seduction" is a bullshit process. A girl chooses a guy based on the information she has. She'll play a bit hard-to-get in order to increase her price. Or she will play with you -like a cat plays with a mouse- out of boredom or lust for power.
4) "Romance" is something that only exists in the head of dudes. For girls it's just business. She sells a fantasy.

if a girl likes you then why would you need to use "game" might as well call it basic social skills.

hello

how are you

where are you from

lol

Game never works, period. A woman will have already decided if she would sleep with you or not before you even open your mouth. No amount of NLP, negs, or other methods of begging for sex can change her mind.
Take the black pill and discover that the rabbit hole leads to an abyss.

Ugly men get laid by women who are into brains, money, status, and power. Women are very diverse in what they go for, something not the case with men (who go for looks).

"Game" is what raises your ability to attract a higher SMV than you would without "game." Take a question like "What do you do for a living?" Improve your answer to that question, and you will improve your results, etc. Women judge on behavior, which can be changed.

MrsValizadeh wrote:"Game" only "works" for those who don't need any game to start with. :D

Haha well put

Imagine an 80 year old with all the PUA mastery skills? Will he succeed? No.

Age reduces idealness. And so does being a mexican/ indian fat pudgy fugly potato. Even when you're 25. So why would it matter? Plus, girls have a model of what is to be ideal. If you are mexican/ indian and they want a 6'4 white guy, you obviously can't counterbalance that deficiency in ideal with PUA skills.

Anyone who falls for this shit is retarded.

slaya wrote:mostly legit. girls you fuck will be on your level or below. other than confidence and being non aspie game is mostly useless as the girls already chose up on you and will make it easy for you. No need to woo he or use some super duper game.

They will be below your level.
Why do you think Chads hoover up average girls on Tinder/Pof/Badoo?bumble? Because girls below are relatively easy to get into bed. Only 5% of fmeales on dating sites and Tinder are "hot" (7+). The rest are made up of 35% average girls (4-6) using trickery of makeup/lighting and camera angles to appear 2 points higher than what they actually are. The remaining 60% are fat sows, single moms or old goats.

I've been skinny, I've been slim and I couldn't attract a female with the same body type. Any skinny or slim female of average height with a similar face/colouring to me (my looksmatch) can get a guy above me, in that he'll be taller, better face and hair, and more manly body. I was "pushed" to date 5'3, 200lbs couch bisons as a 5'10, 150lbs guy and I simply refuse to do it.
A man's personality seems to...be pervasive, and demonstrative of how he has been treated by men and women in his life, affecting how he acts, touching everything he sees and does, like the shade from a setting sun covering the earth. Invisible, Jan 2015

Return to Bash the Scene