Deconstructing the PUA Fraud #28 Picking up Strippers

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

Sorry Master Yoda, I know this is your territory, but I couldn't resist. So the theory goes that if you get good at picking up regular girls you can eventually use your skills on strippers. The question I have is why would anyone want to pick up strippers. If anyone can just walk into a strip club and quickly get access to a girl's goods with a little cash, why would someone want to go through the trouble of attempting to pick them up? PUAs will tell you to visit a club, but not spend any money on a stripper, to differentiate yourself from the regular customer. She's supposed to be so entertained by your conversation that she gives you her number, you then have to arrange a date, take her out, and go through all the traditional b.s., which strip club customers don't have to do, just to get sexual. Only you have to pretend you are not interested in sex, but in her as a person. If this strategy doesn't land you in the friend zone, you just wasted an unnecessary amount of time to get sexual with a girl that gives it out like Halloween candy. If things go well between the two of you, you can hope to find yourself in a relationship with a girl who is materialistic, vain, and places no value on fidelity to you.
"you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women." Tony Montana

beta wrote:Sorry Master Yoda, I know this is your territory, but I couldn't resist. So the theory goes that if you get good at picking up regular girls you can eventually use your skills on strippers. The question I have is why would anyone want to pick up strippers. If anyone can just walk into a strip club and quickly get access to a girl's goods with a little cash, why would someone want to go through the trouble of attempting to pick them up? PUAs will tell you to visit a club, but not spend any money on a stripper, to differentiate yourself from the regular customer. She's supposed to be so entertained by your conversation that she gives you her number, you then have to arrange a date, take her out, and go through all the traditional b.s., which strip club customers don't have to do, just to get sexual. Only you have to pretend you are not interested in sex, but in her as a person. If this strategy doesn't land you in the friend zone, you just wasted an unnecessary amount of time to get sexual with a girl that gives it out like Halloween candy. If things go well between the two of you, you can hope to find yourself in a relationship with a girl who is materialistic, vain, and places no value on fidelity to you.


No problem, and I commend you for your originality in raising this thread.

Even if a stripper PRESELECTS you, a stipper as you have correctly alluded to, would be vain, materialistic unfaithful and generally a poor choice of a relationship partner.
This is what happens whenever I approach women.
Image
Image

Image
ucp.php?i=172
Image

Image

Image

Life long member of the escort crew

Arabcel crew

Ethnicel crew

Baldcel crew

Oldcel crew

Gymcel crew

I get your point, but this:
beta wrote:If things go well between the two of you, you can hope to find yourself in a relationship with a girl who is materialistic, vain, and places no value on fidelity to you.


is just pure cope

Even if a stripper PRESELECTS you, a stipper as you have correctly alluded to, would be vain, materialistic unfaithful and generally a poor choice of a relationship partner.


Fair enough. But only blue pill faggots care about relationships, especially with non-virginal women. Life is about PinV with hot chicks. If you can pull it off without wasting money or entering the status whoring rat race, you win.

I also don't understand the appeal of strippers. US incels are really fucked because escorts are not easily available, but I legit prefer porn to throwing 200 fucking dollars on a shitcunt in exchange for basically nothing.

However, I had discounts from escorts because I was DOM. I assume it only works because I'm not utterly repulsive. But still , I never bagged a civilian, and escorts treat me well when I apply PUA shit.

So my theory is that PUA techniques might work on escorts, and only escorts, because they are fucking you anyway, so they rationalize their repulsion towards you by clinging to the smallest whiff of "high value".
"On the first Feminian Sandstones we were promised the Fuller Life
Which started by loving our neighbour and ended by loving his wife
Till our women had no more children and the men lost reason and faith,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "The Wages of Sin is Death."


Rejoice Incels, Lachesism is legit!

"A fiery dragon will cross the sky / Six times before the earth shall die / Mankind will tremble and frightened be / For the six heralds in this prophecy...
For seven days and seven nights / Man will watch this awesome sight / The tides will rise beyond their ken / To bite away the shores and then / The mountains will begin to roar / And earthquakes split the plain to shore...
The dragon’s tail is but a sign / For mankind’s fall and man’s decline / And before this prophecy is done / I shall be burned at the stake, at One / My body singed and my soul set free / You think I utter blasphemy? / You’re wrong! These things have come to me / THIS PROPHECY WILL COME TO BE!"

Rotting Penis wrote:I get your point, but this:
beta wrote:If things go well between the two of you, you can hope to find yourself in a relationship with a girl who is materialistic, vain, and places no value on fidelity to you.


is just pure cope


No moron, it's telling like it is, try again.

Master Yoda wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:I get your point, but this:


is just pure cope


No moron, it's telling like it is, try again.

And what girl is not materialistic, vain and places value on fidelity to an incel?

Good luck finding that one...

First off, since Strippers found the PUA community (and copied it), what worked in say 1998 doesn't work the same way now. On the upside for the customers, the PUAs caused most stripclubs to turn into brothels anyway, since that is what it took to get the men to spend.

I tried "stripper game" in 1998 because I had just published a PUA book and believed that any man calling himself a PUA should be able to "pluck" a stripper from her club. Took me almost 18 months to truly figure out how to do this, though my visits were scattered. Once I figured it out, it was like clockwork: X number of visits and Y approaches total yielded Z number of lays.

It also didn't take much time to figure out that any competent PUA would generally not settle for strippers, or the lifestyle issues they carry, though once a man is over 40, his odds with dancers are better than with regular women for a number of reasons. With any dancer over 25, and certainly over 30, I'm in the game if she's open to men. Can't say that of the women I got in my prime.

Fat strippers? If you want to talk to the girls, you'd have to come to the club to meet them.

Rotting Penis wrote:I get your point, but this:
beta wrote:If things go well between the two of you, you can hope to find yourself in a relationship with a girl who is materialistic, vain, and places no value on fidelity to you.


is just pure cope


that's was not cope is the reality, if any type of women are materialistic ,vain and primitive are the prostitutes and strippers
of course lot of normal woman are materialistic and vain but there is a few percentage which is not
if you date a stripper : you are a retard looking for problems

ThePUAMole wrote:First off, since Strippers found the PUA community (and copied it), what worked in say 1998 doesn't work the same way now. On the upside for the customers, the PUAs caused most stripclubs to turn into brothels anyway, since that is what it took to get the men to spend.

I tried "stripper game" in 1998 because I had just published a PUA book and believed that any man calling himself a PUA should be able to "pluck" a stripper from her club. Took me almost 18 months to truly figure out how to do this, though my visits were scattered. Once I figured it out, it was like clockwork: X number of visits and Y approaches total yielded Z number of lays.

It also didn't take much time to figure out that any competent PUA would generally not settle for strippers, or the lifestyle issues they carry, though once a man is over 40, his odds with dancers are better than with regular women for a number of reasons. With any dancer over 25, and certainly over 30, I'm in the game if she's open to men. Can't say that of the women I got in my prime.


Care to break down your stripper game?

beta wrote:Sorry Master Yoda, I know this is your territory, but I couldn't resist. So the theory goes that if you get good at picking up regular girls you can eventually use your skills on strippers. The question I have is why would anyone want to pick up strippers. If anyone can just walk into a strip club and quickly get access to a girl's goods with a little cash, why would someone want to go through the trouble of attempting to pick them up? PUAs will tell you to visit a club, but not spend any money on a stripper, to differentiate yourself from the regular customer. She's supposed to be so entertained by your conversation that she gives you her number, you then have to arrange a date, take her out, and go through all the traditional b.s., which strip club customers don't have to do, just to get sexual. Only you have to pretend you are not interested in sex, but in her as a person. If this strategy doesn't land you in the friend zone, you just wasted an unnecessary amount of time to get sexual with a girl that gives it out like Halloween candy. If things go well between the two of you, you can hope to find yourself in a relationship with a girl who is materialistic, vain, and places no value on fidelity to you.


The problem here is, like a lot of young incels, you don't understand what a "woman's goods" are.
Because you've never experienced it (and you're fixated on it), you literally believe that the only time a woman has any value to you is during the brief instances where you are engaging in penetrative intercourse with her.
As most older incels (or normal people) will tell you - that's only part of the package. A lot of the real value comes from the validation that having a young, hot girlfriend brings a man. Think about how this relates to your own experiences - if you have friends that have hot partners, I am sure you find that it is an admirable quality.

This goes on all through life - in school, guys who can get hot girls are looked up to, make more friends, invited to more parties, etc. When you first meet a new guy, think about how the fact of whether or not he has a hot partner influences your own opinion of him. When you get older, then if you come across guys in your career, your assessment of their worth as human beings can be influenced if you are aware that they are going out with a prime female specimen. Bosses see this too - a guy is a "winner" if he has a model-standard girl on his arm at social functions, and his boss is going to think he deserves a raise or a promotion more readily than someone of equal performance, who turns up to everything alone or with an average looking woman.

Strippers generally count as upper-tier in terms of attractiveness (remember you are usually comparing them to other girls local to the town or city where they work, rather than to runway models or movie stars who you have zero chance with, if you are being rational about it). They usually make a solid choice if you're looking for the "trophy" girlfriend who brings other advantages than just looking pretty during PinV intercourse.

I've never dated a girl who worked in a strip club but I went out with a girl who was a successful cam model (MFC) and so I know this first hand. I was able to waltz through the front door of trendy nightclubs which would probably have mysteriously been "sorry we're full Sir" if I turned up alone. Waiters in upmarket restaurants treated me ultra-courteously, thinking I must be some bigshot because I was with a girl five points above me on the scale.

holy fuck, are these posts forreal? that he found out a "method" to game strippers without going into specifics? LOL

and really used pickup as a "skill" to used on strippers? you guys do realize they are on the clock, so unless you have $$$ for them to VTO(voluntary time out), they will not leave with you when they are working. (especially in american strip clubs)

this thread is fucking hilarious, Yoda is correct, stripers are not the girls you would want. Most have a lot of baggage and some of them are prostitutes or drug abusers on the side.

in mexico, it's different, if you go to a strip club, all you gotta do is pay $40 and they will fuck you. Or give them a dollar so you can finger them or anything you want. IN america, the strip clubs are different, it's mostly on the woman's advantage because there are idiots(incels) who are willing to drop hundreds of dollars for a few lap dances)

ttt is easy. 20/20 without even doing it
Your mom is proud of me. LOL @ your life moron.

ThePUAMole wrote:I tried "stripper game" in 1998 because I had just published a PUA book and believed that any man calling himself a PUA should be able to "pluck" a stripper from her club. Took me almost 18 months to truly figure out how to do this, though my visits were scattered. Once I figured it out, it was like clockwork: X number of visits and Y approaches total yielded Z number of lays.


Yeah, I've known some men who claimed they could do that. In the end, they just paid for her time like the rest. They wave a lot of cash and then unsuccessfully try to fuck her at home, while kissing her ass and playing the beta. She tries nonstop to avoid fucking the disgusting dude off course. Pathetic but the illusion of love comes with a (huge) price.

Strippers like to fuck hot muscular and violent dudes. They despise betas but if a beta comes along with a lot of cash, she will try to catch him for a "relationship".

Topic Tags

Return to Bash the Scene

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests