Who lost precious time following Chateau Roissy/ Heartiste

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

After reading the toilet paper Mystery Method 10 years ago or so, I directly stumbled upon Roissy, now he calls himself Heartiste.
He's the most clever, eloquent and witty PUA pusher around. I don't call him a scammer because his content is free and he apparently believes his game horseshit (he is probably good-looking, alleged photos of him show a square-jawed 7 or 8). His wordsmith abilities, especially a few years ago, are off the charts and some of his regular commenters are also interesting to read.

I spent years reading his blog, coping and hoping. I used to disregard PUAhate because I was led to believe that only gremlin aspies shitpost on it. Now I regret it because I didn't have the chance to read it thoroughly. I am grateful that SH came around and made me see the light of Gandy.

Now I still read it for entertainment but god it feels like a sect.

Any other former fanboys of the chateau?
"On the first Feminian Sandstones we were promised the Fuller Life
Which started by loving our neighbour and ended by loving his wife
Till our women had no more children and the men lost reason and faith,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "The Wages of Sin is Death."

Rejoice Incels, Lachesism is legit!

"A fiery dragon will cross the sky / Six times before the earth shall die / Mankind will tremble and frightened be / For the six heralds in this prophecy...
For seven days and seven nights / Man will watch this awesome sight / The tides will rise beyond their ken / To bite away the shores and then / The mountains will begin to roar / And earthquakes split the plain to shore...
The dragon’s tail is but a sign / For mankind’s fall and man’s decline / And before this prophecy is done / I shall be burned at the stake, at One / My body singed and my soul set free / You think I utter blasphemy? / You’re wrong! These things have come to me / THIS PROPHECY WILL COME TO BE!"

Not me
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

most of the stuff that roissy writes about on his blog got derived from his own life and experiences.... but what that idiot doesnt mention is that he was blessed with good genes since birth...

roissy is freakishly tall(over 6'7), white and has full head of hair...

(actual photo of him)

when he enters a bar or a club he makes all other men look like little kids.
he posesses the most important sexual characteristic a man can have.

guys like him can go around and pick up random women by slapping their asses... with no consequences..

its not surprising that his famous seduction tactics include the concepts of dark triad, being a jerkboy and treating women like shit...

this stuff only works if the woman lets you treat her like that. and the reason she lets you do that is because she is very sexually attracted to you to begin with...

none of his advices will work for a short bolding indian with a heavy accent...

the problem is that he doesnt admit to living a very privileged life... denies the importance of looks and belives anyone can become alpha...

and yes... lots of time wasted... i been following him since beginning of the whole ladyraine fiasco....

Nevertitty wrote:After reading the toilet paper Mystery Method 10 years ago or so, I directly stumbled upon Roissy, now he calls himself Heartiste.
He's the most clever, eloquent and witty PUA pusher around. I don't call him a scammer because his content is free and he apparently believes his game horseshit (he is probably good-looking, alleged photos of him show a square-jawed 7 or 8). His wordsmith abilities, especially a few years ago, are off the charts and some of his regular commenters are also interesting to read.

I spent years reading his blog, coping and hoping. I used to disregard PUAhate because I was led to believe that only gremlin aspies shitpost on it. Now I regret it because I didn't have the chance to read it thoroughly. I am grateful that SH came around and made me see the light of Gandy.

Now I still read it for entertainment but god it feels like a sect.

Any other former fanboys of the chateau?

Heartiste is rubbish. It amazes me how guys are still able to continuously *underestimate* the primacy of physical attractiveness in mediating female mate choices(male credulity knows no bounds).

Do females split hairs with respect to additional criteria? Yes, but physical attractiveness is *limiting*, because female assessments of male attractiveness are *relative*.

A good rule a thumb is that you are unlikely to mate with any given female so long as there exists a more attractive, locally available male, with some expectation of reciprocal attraction(ie. females would be willing to wait months, even years, in his 'queue', rather than deign to his 'inferiors').

Consider very carefully, the implications of that.

Hint: If these 'attraction signals' are indicative of sexual interest, then you wouldn't have to worry about humoring her with 'dinner' anyway (ie. if we can exclude 'confounders' in the form of direct benefits).
Women seem wicked when you're unwanted

Never heard of the guy.

In the PUAhate/ Sluthate realm there is no such thing as lost time though, merely displacing one incel activity with another.

In the PUAhate/ Sluthate realm there is no such thing as lost time though, merely displacing one incel activity with another.

Legit. You sir just won the argument.

When I designed "CUPID," my SMV calculation, I determined that looks counted for about 55 percent with women in general, but that some women were "minddiggers" or "golddiggers" who valued either brains or status at 80 percent or more. A "Sapiosexual" woman is turned on by intelligence -- think of the gorgeous college student with an overweight professor -- whereas golddiggers will often seek out rich man who lack the looks to stray so easily. It's not cut and dried. Women also like the "looks" of men whose personalities they like as well, plus they place more value on grooming than on actual appearance. They don't get turned on in the same way or by the same things as men, and shouldn't be judged as if they do.

Return to Bash the Scene