Do people judge you for a dirty house even you're a slayer?

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

Say a 10/10 ticks of all the boxes necessary for a girl to open her legs for him. But the chad takes her to his house. I've always wondered just how badly a dirty house would sabotage his value/ image/ status in the eyes of the girl. Would his appearance counterbalance it? What are your thoughts?

Chads get on-sight blowjobs and barebacks in club bathroom stalls.
The fact that he has a roof over his head would make her cum even more.
"On the first Feminian Sandstones we were promised the Fuller Life
Which started by loving our neighbour and ended by loving his wife
Till our women had no more children and the men lost reason and faith,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "The Wages of Sin is Death."

Rejoice Incels, Lachesism is legit!

"A fiery dragon will cross the sky / Six times before the earth shall die / Mankind will tremble and frightened be / For the six heralds in this prophecy...
For seven days and seven nights / Man will watch this awesome sight / The tides will rise beyond their ken / To bite away the shores and then / The mountains will begin to roar / And earthquakes split the plain to shore...
The dragon’s tail is but a sign / For mankind’s fall and man’s decline / And before this prophecy is done / I shall be burned at the stake, at One / My body singed and my soul set free / You think I utter blasphemy? / You’re wrong! These things have come to me / THIS PROPHECY WILL COME TO BE!"

Nevertitty wrote:Chads get on-sight blowjobs and barebacks in club bathroom stalls.
The fact that he has a roof over his head would make her cum even more.
Any old roof? That's what I'm asking. If he were a chad, but he had a shitty house, would it matter enough to counterbalance? A 5/10 with a perfect house, would that even hold up to a quasi homeless Chad? I see some angelical looking hobos sometimes.

Before the Philadelphia Fire Department saw fit to "block" my game by closing the roof of my apartment building to the public, I used to take women up there and laid a few, while I lived with my mother in an apartment a few floors down (also known to them). Also had little difficulty with many women in my building, though a few fit your stereotype. About 15 years ago I stopped socializing in my neighborhood and building due to the advent of the internet and a global hottie pool.

To add, the PUA's greatest weapon is time, not money or status. With time he can find opportunity, and by not keeping up a home that eats up all his time having to pay increased costs of living, he has more money to divert to women.

Return to Bash the Scene