justin wayne caught hiring actress

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

I guess someone finally proved it.
"you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women." Tony Montana

I have Justin Wayne's Domino Effect program. I've only been through the first part, Step by Step Seduction, and I have to say he gives shitty advice. He suggests beginner's should open indirect using opinion openers and ask for a girl's number without setting definite plans, he also admits this approach will get you a lot of flakes! How can someone giving such shitty advice be successful with day game cold approach?!

AllWomenAreLikeThat wrote:This is ancient news first outed on PUAHATE back in 2012.

There is an archive thread of the original drama in the PUAHATE wayback machine.

Here was a repost by araon sleazy.
http://aaronsleazy.blogspot.co.uk/2012/ ... ballz.html

The link you provided was to an old Aaron Sleazy blog post that outed Justin in relation to one of the girls he was claiming he cold approached and turned into his 'girlfriend", she was one of three girls that was part of his "girlfriend series" on his old blog, w/c was supposed to prove that he had developed a method to cold approach women on the street and turn them into a "girlfriend". In truth, only one of the three met the qualifications of having been cold approached and turned into a girlfriend, the other two were not cold approached, and "pagent girl" never slept with Justin or became his girlfriend b/c should found him out. This is unrelated to the video above, which is a girl Justin more recently claimed was his "girlfriend", but this was a lie as well. It's funny, but Justin Wayne is still using his footage of this girl in his promo material.

Return to Bash the Scene