Asking out random girls is reckless and stupid

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/2vxluj/on_the_cold_approach_and_day_game/

This dumb ass on TheRedPill reddit thinks he's succeeding by asking random girls, "come get lunch with me." and he's so delusional he thinks he's making all of them super happy by doing it. He just thinks the whole world loves him, and he's not even paying attention that certain types of girls might like him or hate him more than others. What an idiot.

Have you ever tried starting a conversation with a random stranger? It doesn't always go very far. What the hell are you going to talk about during lunch if you have no rapport with the other person in the first place? That could be a lot of awkward silence.

At least talk to a girl for a few minutes before you ask her out. Find out if you get along. Find out if there's any chemistry. Jesus Christ.

Befodagake wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/2vxluj/on_the_cold_approach_and_day_game/

This dumb ass on TheRedPill reddit thinks he's succeeding by asking random girls, "come get lunch with me." and he's so delusional he thinks he's making all of them super happy by doing it. He just thinks the whole world loves him, and he's not even paying attention that certain types of girls might like him or hate him more than others. What an idiot.

Have you ever tried starting a conversation with a random stranger? It doesn't always go very far. What the hell are you going to talk about during lunch if you have no rapport with the other person in the first place? That could be a lot of awkward silence.

At least talk to a girl for a few minutes before you ask her out. Find out if you get along. Find out if there's any chemistry. Jesus Christ.
People are vanity inclined. And they need narcissist supply for them to be happy. Any person wishes they could just get all the pussy in the room at the drop of a hat, and so they want to prove this to themselves by applying it indiscriminately.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

Yeah cold approach is a special kind of stupid/creepy. Make sure you know someone on at least a first name basis first before asking them to get food with you. Common sense to everyone except aspies on TRP.

Any girl who agrees to get lunch with strangers probably just wants him to pay for the meal.

ERcel wrote:Yeah cold approach is a special kind of stupid/creepy. Make sure you know someone on at least a first name basis first before asking them to get food with you. Common sense to everyone except aspies on TRP.

Any girl who agrees to get lunch with strangers probably just wants him to pay for the meal.
Mankind's intrinsic demeanor is almost always self centric and vanity lusted.

What's considered normal male behavior is suddenly creepy when an ugly guy does it. For example asking a girl for her phone number.
"The world is just fine the way it is. You're the problem. Not us."

Prophecy1933 wrote:What's considered normal male behavior is suddenly creepy when an ugly guy does it. For example asking a girl for her phone number.
Your personality is defined from the primal hierarchy/ from people's instincts/ your animalistically emphasized traits such as LMS. And peopel who think I'm wrong are just trying to shelter the status quo.

if u have good looks and lots of money then ofc women would love lunch with you.

WTF is this "chemistry" you speak of?

Brimstone wrote:if u have good looks and lots of money then ofc women would love lunch with you.

Chemistry is bond/ compatability capital which is never made on the basis of inner essence union entirely. It's made on mutual interest.

There is a balance of the two if you're to be a romantic touchstone, but more often than not a woman will stick otu from someone of high primality more than someone of high bond. A woman gets hit on a lot, especially if high in the looks department. She can get inner essence bond from many avenues. But high primality is truly a special thing indeed. It's like wanting a pizza for the cheese, cheese on pizza is common. When you say what you want, you describe it by its more distinct facets which are more pertinent. And that's how women analyze men, its distinctness. And women want to be extremely distinct. They want to be people who come out with the most to notice for their vanity/ primacy/ narcissism. Black girls who have a truck full of kids are living by cancerous forms of idealism like naivism/ self-concealment of reality. Black people I think are people who don't know what accountability even is. And are untethered to any standard by which they have to complete to feel good. They're reckless and are unqualmed generally in life in conduct. They're civilization looters and ruiners; they're unqualmed by this in anyway. So low self esteem traits invading the conscience of girls is not equal amongst all girls. It might be, but blacks are more inclined to bury it, and wrecking the room up with their inner nigger being energized by the negativity in their life.

A woman most of the time is hormonally unadjacent to a man. A man and girl have different interests/ desires. Oftentimes two people are just BSing commonality while primality signals are being transmitted from one to another. Sitting and nodding, sitting and nodding. Personality attraction isn't essential, nor is vibe. It's primal capital. That's essentially the only reason why you'd bother marrying/ kids with them anyway right? Status by close association (if the guy has high status, and he's picked the girl even when they give him crowd constraints from the immense amount of investment from them, thus vibe-bouncing onto her high value as well). And genetics. Money she can get from friends/ job/ beta-orbiters. And anything in terms of spiritual connection she can get from friendzone-level-intimacies.

Women don't want any guy to try anything an underdog has to. They want top dogs. It should be infuriating to our collective psyches, but elliot rodger was dumb and the majority of you don't really indulge in anger as I do if faced with anything contrasting ultimate primacy.

Eugenicist wrote:
Brimstone wrote:if u have good looks and lots of money then ofc women would love lunch with you.

Chemistry is bond/ compatability capital which is never made on the basis of inner essence union entirely. It's made on mutual interest.

Women don't want any guy to try anything an underdog has to. They want top dogs. It should be infuriating to our collective psyches, but elliot rodger was dumb and the majority of you don't really indulge in anger as I do if faced with anything contrasting ultimate primacy.

I agree with these two short paragraphs, my incel novelist friend. However, the rest of your post seems to obsess about connection. We, incels and chads alike, want to put our penis's into young hot sexy women. Women want exactly what you said. The rich, sixpack, boyfriend...

I've been watching some pretty funny MGTOW videos lately and they are right. Modern women want to get pumped+dumped by high value men. Their behavior yells this from the tops of their lungs. So why not give the people what they want?

This touchstone/steppingstone stuff is mostly BS. I would agree though that if you have money and don't understand the nature of women than you can easily become a stepping stone. But the point of the money is to flash it as bait for your pump+dump systematic approach to women!

OMFG red pill is so much fun :) :)

Brimstone wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:Chemistry is bond/ compatability capital which is never made on the basis of inner essence union entirely. It's made on mutual interest.

I agree with these two short paragraphs, my incel novelist friend. However, the rest of your post seems to obsess about connection. We, incels and chads alike, want to put our penis's into young hot sexy women. Women want exactly what you said. The rich, sixpack, boyfriend...

I've been watching some pretty funny MGTOW videos lately and they are right. Modern women want to get pumped+dumped by high value men. Their behavior yells this from the tops of their lungs. So why not give the people what they want?

This touchstone/steppingstone stuff is mostly BS. I would agree though that if you have money and don't understand the nature of women than you can easily become a stepping stone. But the point of the money is to flash it as bait for your pump+dump systematic approach to women!

OMFG red pill is so much fun :) :)
My posts weren't contrastive to that, I was just highly focusing on the spectrum encompassing the fringe girls who aren't gold-diggers. But who are actively attempting to plant themselves on a high perch. And those girls do exist, and they do not erase the mechanics of attraction.

Its just that they want to be pumped and dumped by a guy because of their own wanton caprice/ intolerance for imperfection. But there is a notion of a girl reaching a touchstone IF she feels he is the best she can get, and can exceed all of the value furhter off-going venturing can give her. But with a girl's sexual capital that is rare. A girl is best as a value sapping polygamous parasite.

And no, it's not just bait. Money is an active resource that is indicative of your core substance value. Duh. It's not just bait, and nothing besides. It needs to have concreteness/ substance attached that can be actively sapped from.

And I'm not an incel. People get this fallacious implication that citing blackpill stuff automatically pairs you up with the victim position. Which is pretty indicative of mankind's primality encompassed system of perception. No, just because I know the truth does not automatically make me a victim of the truth. You underlyingly presume that black pilling is just a butthurt coping mechanism. As if there is no other reason to learn except because you were hurt by the information, and there is no other recourse for an incel to get laid save through this line of insight. I like to learn this for other reasons, and all this in fact does help me get laid. More than any Chad going off raw uncoordinated approach.

Whose to say a woman's touchstone milestone system of association is essenced around real bondship? It isn't? But for some it is. Those type of girls are gold-diggers. Which most of them are. But they will ahve a time where they will touchstone out of middle agedness. And some out of preference in their teens to 30s.
Gold-diggers vs. Preference Pickers. There's a difference into how they classify their touchstone.

Return to Bash the Scene