What people are really doing when they say "be confident".

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

The real message of confidence isn't that it helps you get girls. In fact it doesn't. It's often told to people who can't. But the real message is to be self esteem independent from girls. In reality it doesn't work on the "helping yourself to get girls" competitive arena. It just teaches you to not give a fuck/ be naive to the hierarchies/ pecking orders/ systems of rank in the world. To never turn on your relational self worth and sync your bad inner voices with all of the things you lack in life. It teaches you to put your sense of reality asleep, and engage in a loose/ lax/ overly lenient ideality. The normie standards of ettiquette in life don't want you to look at things in terms of competition/ alpha vs beta, etc. They want everything to be like a daycare where everyone gets muffins after they're finished. And if you bring up that the world has always been a competitive battlefield, you meet rapid raging snowflakery from rainbow braiders who want everything to be in a happy (false) light. Life doesn't have lightness. Confidence doesn't really help except in the small minority of women who judge men based on character. But that's usually because they're homely and or living boring lives with no one with any clever charisma. Asian women/ black women laugh at jokes with even the smallest tint of sarcasm. Because they come from a boring part of the world with a scarcity mentality. You can be an autist and pick a girl up with mediocre level wit if she is like one of those girls.

But they are trying to tell them in a way to have a self esteem which is independent from external approval. If they had a chance for external approval they would probably be told something different. Something which actually gives strategic advantage. But if you have low strategic advantage, that they feel can't be helped or aided in any way with success, confidence is the message that bails the person out of giving genuine advice/ to be blamed for the failure of being unable to attract girls. It's a lie used to lull them into stupidity and complacency by acting like a proud idiot and building the habit to only look to yourself for assurance. Even though that's utterly retarded. To give yourself the authority on your own value/ not your personal stance in the spectrums/ standards of the external. It's delusional and vain imo. For lazy people. Insecurity is honest. And we are not so valuable that we should be above indicators of inferiority. We should gain power/ self improvement from things that indicate our lack of value. Not tell them that they are unworthy of our consideration. Then we are weak, proud, vain, and think that only things that serve us at our current value level and flatter us are worthy of consideration. It's a weakness of conceit and it disgusts me. Sure, it can provide an interesting halo effect when you see an incel who is outcome independent and is his own winner. That can provide at least those who have a more lacking life experience of people with conviction in their lives with the desire to have the personality stimulus of someone strong. But that is a minority of women who have that criteria of intimacy. And men would rather get bitches from raw attraction (because it gives them the pride/ happiness of their primal ideal identity having leverage over others).

There is a deep state of mankind to want to be universally recognized and valued/ feared/ considered monumentous in grandiosity. We want to meet the trials of life/ victory/ make it through that kind of platform.

If you always base your personal confidence/ sense of self worth on what you tell yourself/ selective stimulus, as opposed to outward indications, then you very may likely end up living in self serving delusion and lack of growth.

Confidence is emboldened stupidity. Being insecure/ self conscious is what even chads are internally. A lot of successful people aren't as confident as what that "be confident" platitude alludes to. Without the LMS, power, social influence, charisma to have the frontrunning dominance over other men, it's not going to help. It's a non factor for most women. And the real confidence that tantalizes them is abstracted from the way they look, are, live, exist, with being superior to others.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

I take that back Eugene, you are a half asian subhuman who should kill himself, I understand why you always talk about confidence when a single glare at the mirror kills every last instance of it.

inceljoshua wrote:I take that back Eugene, you are a half asian subhuman who should kill himself, I understand why you always talk about confidence when a single glare at the mirror kills every last instance of it.
Why would you need to take back a TLDR? Think about it for a moment.

And when you do, why does the length of a writing and what you establishing it being too long implying get negated by my personal credit when you say you should take it back? How does my writing length (and what that implies by you stating it is too long to be read) get taken aback when you analyze my personal value? Kind of an arbitrary conflation of two different systems of value criticism. But is it?

And I'm not half Asian. Presumptuous dismissal. Get your weak brain working on absorbing my writing.
Last edited by Eugenicist on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:wink: I'll let you find the answer.

It's because I (?).

it starts with c and ends with n.

inceljoshua wrote::wink: I'll let you find the answer.

It's because I (?).

it starts with c and ends with n.
You're not taking the rational approach to a better humanity.

inceljoshua wrote:I take that back Eugene, you are a half asian subhuman who should kill himself, I understand why you always talk about confidence when a single glare at the mirror kills every last instance of it.
I'm not saying that confidence is entirely bad. But to be told to be confident as the one way ticket into a girls pants is just evasion of what the determinants of attraction really are all about. It's a way to lull them into complacency, and make them grow mentally independent from caring about indications of inferiority. They're basically subtly admitting to thinking you are someone who will just get hurt if they open their mind to the systems of inner criticism based on external details/ circumstances about your life. So they try to give you the cheap mcdonalds tier resolution of just being happy no matter what the circumstances turn out to be.

Being primarily confident even if you are generally qualified in life imo is not something I recommend for anyone. People are adjustive, aware, strategic, resourceful, in pain of things that don't give you the ideal circumstances in reality (pain is the ultimate teacher), delving into developing razor sharp motor skills, sparking a neuroelectric currents that you haven't faced before your mind was utilized out of a desire to dominate, possess, take life, impress, etc. Your mind will be better geared to develop consciousness, competence, control of different functions your mind can take in the external procedures of dominating external existence. To manifest your greatness. To be confident is to be under the impression you are already great, and no one who is in complacency really holds onto power for very long.

You don't achieve ideal circumstances in reality by languishing in ideality. You get angry, distasteful, or at the very least in a stressless state of disagreement with the unsavory so you can proceed on calmly (in perfect performance stride) with the external circumstances. You can't fight the function of value judging everything around you.

Confidence is a form of ideality indulgement. At the expense of reality Again, we value judge ourselves in accordance with certain criteria necessary to be qualified for something. Confidence is BAD when it gives you an illusory ideality about your personal self worth and thrusts you into thinking you're qualified for shit when you are not. Confidence is alright if you're truly qualified, but don't demean insecurity when it can help you understand your placement in reality and how you are not qualified for certain criteria. Then you will need to adjust.

Since you are subhuman, you are probably never gonna twist yourself into the right pretzel that can ever get you laid. Any procedure of producing value would be just as useless to you as a gym would be for a pig. So you can ignore this and dismiss it, this ain't for you anyway.
Last edited by Eugenicist on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

inceljoshua wrote:Writes essays on SlutHate but somehow I'm the subhuman.
The components of your system of criticism project your ignorance, lack of understanding and vision, and attention span/ mental stimulus threshold span before you recoil and break away from the insight feed.

This place isn't a complete disappointment. But there's some good material for me to steal before I devise the perfect method of psyhacking people for my personal mindslave harem.

Before you can psyhack anyone, make sure people actually read your shitty posts.

Icecutter101 wrote:Cliffs needed
You have a very low attention span that bleeds into your system/ strategy of criticism. You would know that everything I am delving into that you find deviating possesses insight value if you didn't.

inceljoshua wrote:Before you can psyhack anyone, make sure people actually read your shitty posts.
They had better hope they can if they wanna evade it.

Eugenicist wrote:
inceljoshua wrote:Before you can psyhack anyone, make sure people actually read your shitty posts.
They had better hope they can if they wanna evade it.

Not what I meant dumbass, I actually meant that if your post was actually interesting some would waste their time reading it, not that they don't have the mental capacity to read the shit you write.

inceljoshua wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:They had better hope they can if they wanna evade it.

Not what I meant dumbass, I actually meant that if your post was actually interesting some would waste their time reading it, not that they don't have the mental capacity to read the shit you write.
The fact interest doesn't come to you in the post means your mental capacity can make you nothing more than myopic. Go watch transformers 5 or grown ups 2.

inceljoshua wrote:Your posts don't have any value.
I think you're just trying to precipitate a diversion away from its intrinsic value and manipulate people into falling in line with your criticism. A distortion of value via how it is received/ interpreted vs. how it truly stands on the spectrums of defining value via human sentient analyzation.

That the sheep/ non independent thinkers/ definers of value via how it is received will fall behind you for. Cheap tactic.

Muh gf is half jew

muh half asian genetix gave me hi iq

irl is my low iq actin uup

am spaztik subhooman

inceljoshua wrote:Muh gf is half jew

am spaztik subhooman
least I have 1, not even a quarter and I still slay more than u lol, IQ is in 140s, kind of funny where the adjective spastic comes to mind more than all others, but who knows if its just good to alliterate with subhuman.

Eugenicist wrote:
inceljoshua wrote:Muh gf is half jew

am spaztik subhooman
least I have 1, not even a quarter and I still slay more than u lol, IQ is in 140s, kind of funny where the adjective spastic comes to mind more than all others, but who knows if its just good to alliterate with subhuman.

In your dreams buddy boyo

inceljoshua wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:least I have 1, not even a quarter and I still slay more than u lol, IQ is in 140s, kind of funny where the adjective spastic comes to mind more than all others, but who knows if its just good to alliterate with subhuman.

Nice to know that my traits IRL are worthy of dreaming about.Ty. lol.

Eugenicist wrote:
inceljoshua wrote:
Nice to know that my traits IRL are worthy of dreaming about.Ty. lol.

kill yourself

spheres wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:Nice to know that my traits IRL are worthy of dreaming about.Ty. lol.

kill yourself

Ubiquiphile wrote:
spheres wrote:
kill yourself
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

How can I have confidence in something you have confidence against? I'm confident I'm good looking. You're confident I'm not. So who's right? Whose confidence is right? Whoever has more Facebook friends I guess.
"The world is just fine the way it is. You're the problem. Not us."

Prophecy1933 wrote:How can I have confidence in something you have confidence against? I'm confident I'm good looking. You're confident I'm not. So who's right? Whose confidence is right? Whoever has more Facebook friends I guess.
You can have confidence as an immaterial psypresence in your inner essence. My psypresence has no bearing unless I psyhacked your brain, made you insecure or physioimpeded on you and beat you up.

Depends on your criteria of right, and your criteria of a justified confidence. Which is ultimately dependent on someone's criteria of justice. But yes, facebook friends are an indicator (if not forcibly adding a bunch of arabs) of being taken with indication of primal/physio-hierarchy status. I know you're just making an obtuse zany hyperbole but yes, typically most people revolve ideal merit around what they believe ALL human beings predicate their prowess/ self worth system on... which is being on the primal hierarchy. And getting laid is an indicator of that.

Superficial people never like to admit they're superficial. They cling to ideas like "auras", "vibes", and other unproven paranormal psychic phenomena when the reality is they're shallow and they determine your worth based entirely on your facial dimensions.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Bash the Scene