Personality is 90% halo effect from superficial factors.

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

We cumulatively judge the inner traits of people from outward trappings. Sometimes that creates a big enough staple on our mind so as to classify the inner demeanor of those things themselves via their external traits. A thousand judgments occur through anecdotal presumption and impression than corroborated evidence.

But this only works because the human judgment system is purposefully myopic because we don't want to be understanding/ insightful people. That's a passe trait, in our extremely scornful and ridiculing biological judgment system towards anything NOT of outward power. Or things which we admire, and what we truly admire is our own tyrannical grandiosity. We biologically subconsciously hold that up as our ideal, it may have been necessary for survival, to be honest. In a universe full of dangerous counteracting agents, being aggressive and cruel was probably the best way to ensure survival.

Good and evil are arbitrary. It is "evil" for the human psyche to behave like itself naturally, but that's vastly reductionist (if we're looking at it from a typical scope of evil) for there are upsides to it as well. Such as survivability by being cruel selective motherfuckers. It's just that nothing completely operates under conventional notions of good, and evil, there must always be both, and that's why there are no easy answers thus mass confusion.

The majority of us are dominantly wired to want to judge people by their prominence, power, prevalence BECAUSE we want to have a narrow view of anything that stems deviant from those lanes of factors. Because it convinces our mind that we have a lot of prominence, power, prevalence, I.E. the end effects of looks, money, status, competence, achievement, etc. It's a psychological conditioning to complement an ego. Just like how a bitch with diabetes B, or most Asian girls act like conceited snoots no matter what contrasting evidence their is to the stature they THINK they have.

Even people who are humble I see, like Priests or Monks show more patience to hot girls my age (early 20s) than any of my guy friends or ugly placeholders I bring to the temple gatherings I attend to. It's kinda sad.

Personality is just a sidestreet diversion factor that can be used as a crutch for most people to divert the attention of the other person away to justify the bond as something other than just raw physical attraction. Or Provider beta shit. We refuse to judge people by inner essence alone, because we want to move our souls towards the superficial/ ability/ appearance/ the outward effectivity and underlying notions of value being connoted by vastly unchangeable/ genetic/ etc. factors born from random chance and passing unburned and unaffected through the trial by the universe's cruel innate inhibiting hampering fire. We like those who have leverage over mankind from the lane of factors concerning force, power, strength, etc. We like to reign greatly in this lane of judgment/ esteem/ admiration, etc. Because that is the kind of power/ style of life we'd like to have. From Biological factors that were decided upon to extend our survival via mating, dominance, pride, resources, etc.

Long features = elegant. Myopic but we believe it anyway.
Angular Strong Features and Massive build = Elite Inner Essence. Myopic and half true but we believe it as a certainty anyway. A good looking guy crackin an Adam Sandler Dane Cook like Joke > Louis C.K.
Black features = primitive stupid. Half true but we believe it as a certainty anyway.
Latin girl bitch face eyebrows/ facial expression = conceited. Half true but we believe it as a prevailing certainty anyway.
Etc.
We want people to be defined by things in their relation to the line of logic emphasizing external factors because we wish to hold up our base/ dark/ superficial ideal identity as an ideal.
Last edited by Eugenicist on Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

When I use my real picture no one even clicks on my profile. However when I use a fake picture of Chad girls suddenly give me their credit card numbers and buy me airplane tickets and tell me to meet them. They tell me my personality is sexy. Yet all my life people have told me my personality is the problem not my looks. It's very strange. You say it's my personality. So how come when I use fake pictures and say the same exact things people suddenly like my personality? When I use my real picture people tell me my personality is ugly. When I use fake pictures and say the same exact things people tell me I'm smart, confident, intelligent, have charm, and have a great personality. When I use fake pictures I literally get 100 girls begging me for sex and they all tell me how great my "personality" is. They give me their credit card numbers.
"The world is just fine the way it is. You're the problem. Not us."

Prophecy1933 wrote:When I use my real picture no one even clicks on my profile. However when I use a fake picture of Chad girls suddenly give me their credit card numbers and buy me airplane tickets and tell me to meet them. They tell me my personality is sexy. Yet all my life people have told me my personality is the problem not my looks. It's very strange. You say it's my personality. So how come when I use fake pictures and say the same exact things people suddenly like my personality? When I use my real picture people tell me my personality is ugly. When I use fake pictures and say the same exact things people tell me I'm smart, confident, intelligent, have charm, and have a great personality. When I use fake pictures I literally get 100 girls begging me for sex and they all tell me how great my "personality" is. They give me their credit card numbers.
High Primality Thriving effect is why. We circumscour the enivronment around us. Women psychologically process what makes her safe, proud, productive, etc. They process this and then they try to see if you are the square peg that fits into this mold. If you're a pentagon or a circle, then no, she will phase you out of her life softly.

High Primality Thriving effect is basically halo effect only I've divulged it more precisely to the essential value system mankind has... and how it is particularly pillared on primality. (Primal = our original system of emphasis and value garnered by violent and competitive evolutionary gladiator matches. And so nature has geno-written our identity to service ourselves with selfishness, neurosyncing our value system on power, prominence, prowess. To predicate our ideal existence/ sense of identity on being better than others. This is the inner primalitosis within us all.) Looks, money, status, competence, achievement. These things create the primal-thrive-vibe. Even intelligence/ wits/ charm/ charisma... but it needs to translate over to primality vibe- predominance. If you're a genius asperg who can do maths... normans won't care.

Return to Bash the Scene