Reddit Pickup Torrents doing better job than this site

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

at hurting the PUA industry. Sure it is full of guys that buy into the PUA mentality, but with their file sharing and occasional expose of PUAs and their large number of users they are doing a much better job than this site at hurting the PUA industry. This sub forum rarely has anything juicy on PUAs past or present. It's become another Shitty Advice with countless mental masturbation threads.
"you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women." Tony Montana

beta wrote:at hurting the PUA industry. Sure it is full of guys that buy into the PUA mentality, but with their file sharing and occasional expose of PUAs and their large number of users they are doing a much better job than this site at hurting the PUA industry. This sub forum rarely has anything juicy on PUAs past or present. It's become another Shitty Advice with countless mental masturbation threads.

Well of course PUA Torrents hurt them more. That's how they make their money. It's as if a forum dedicated to movie talk where they would say shit like "Oh movies today suck, nothing original!" yet what hurts the film industry more? Basement dwelling virgins dissing modern Hollywood cinema or the fact that people torrent and pirate movies and tv shows? Yeah, answer is obvious.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

It's already been done, those times have past. What is to be known about PUA is now common knowledge and easily accessible, and the people still into it, it's mostly by choice, rather than lack of visible alternative view points and contrary knowledge.

Those times are past mostly, this is not the golden age of PUA anymore, which was basically the ying to PUAHATE's yang.

PUA products were nothing more than a sales portal for opening cult followers to the greater scam self help seminars.

RSD charged $300 for a worthless DVD set but even pua forums acknowledged short-term harm, sale lost, via torrent was a worthy way of cannibalising their DVD market when that pirater becomes an attendee on a $3000 seminar.

Besides considering most pua companies haven't had full pua "bootcamp" schedules since 2011 this thread is worthless and out of date.

PUAHATE put the final nails in the coffin of pua.

AllWomenAreLikeThat wrote:PUA products were nothing more than a sales portal for opening cult followers to the greater scam self help seminars.

RSD charged $300 for a worthless DVD set but even pua forums acknowledged short-term harm, sale lost, via torrent was a worthy way of cannibalising their DVD market when that pirater becomes an attendee on a $3000 seminar.

Besides considering most pua companies haven't had full pua "bootcamp" schedules since 2011 this thread is worthless and out of date.

Since I made this post Reddit PUA was banned. But I think you are over-estimating the conversion of buyers of PUA products to attendees of live seminars and bootcamps. I believe it to be very small, only a fraction. Maybe 10% or less. The vast majority of consumers of these products will never attend a seminar or bootcamp because of the forbidding cost. That's why companies and individual PUAs haven't retired their products and continue coming out with new ones. The release of products is partly and indirectly promotional for their other services, but many of these products are marketed as the only thing you will need. So guys who don't want to attend a bootcamp and have no intention of doing so, will still be lured into buying their products to improve their love life.

beta wrote:
AllWomenAreLikeThat wrote:PUA products were nothing more than a sales portal for opening cult followers to the greater scam self help seminars.

Since I made this post Reddit PUA was banned. But I think you are over-estimating the conversion of buyers of PUA products to attendees of live seminars and bootcamps. I believe it to be very small, only a fraction. Maybe 10% or less. The vast majority of consumers of these products will never attend a seminar or bootcamp because of the forbidding cost. That's why companies and individual PUAs haven't retired their products and continue coming out with new ones. The release of products is partly and indirectly promotional for their other services, but many of these products are marketed as the only thing you will need. So guys who don't want to attend a bootcamp and have no intention of doing so, will still be lured into buying their products to improve their love life.

You made me lose all interest in even asking where to find all the torrents now

Return to Bash the Scene