What does good fashion sense but incel level looks say?

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

My dad is retarded. I argue that fashion sense doesn't matter to the female judgment system. Appearance does. Appearance/ Genes/ Body, and maybe status are the two most essential primal constituents in mating/ attraction. Money after. While I'd say good fashion sense is in the top 10, looks can still override its significance in presence or absence.

If you are incel I think you will not make it no matter how much you bend all of the changeable aspects about your identity. Women want men whose value exists highly in places that are largely inborn or unable to be acquired through effort. That's what makes them elite. Women want men who have rare features/ true accolades. Because of their rarity for it to meet the mark of idealness.

Women spend more time about how to be special, powerful, elite than helping the whole of mankind, yet they are humanitarian. #Femfailpsychology

I tell him all the time that looks alone are far more important. Sometimes I think you come off try-hard if your fashion sense is too straightlaced or on the nose of what women find ideal. Better to act loosey goosey and let all the looks do the talking for you. Women like men who derive their lifestyle from luck, but not effort. They just want you to have the work ethic (on top of your looks) to cultivate graces from civilization.

I also think the same about how men have a natural lean forward; they're not good postured. A chad tier with bad posture > someone with good fashion sense/ incel with good posture. Having a change of mind/ thinking highly of yourself doesn't make you automatically flex your muscles to good position. If you're more confident, you're more of a loosey leisurely kind of guy. Trying to read confidence from a person's body posture is like trying to understand the anatomy of a comet by looking at the stars. It doesn't tell you everything from your apparent view.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

Got to be honest and say I didn't read, understand most of that.

But while on topic the reason there is a causation, co-relation between shitty fashion sense, crap genetics.

Quite simply put the fashion industry does not makes clothes for incels- which affects men far more than women.

Instead the fashion industies focus is on golden ratios, willowy stick thin Ectomorphs (whether floppy haired Heroin Chic) or tall slim women in ballroom/salsa dresses with a slit up side for a legs to seducively stick out.
Mesomorphs (athletic David Beckham or any other Calvin Klein billboard model) or the likes of Barbara Palvin in designer sports lingerie, Sport's Direct jeans.

Endomorphs (or fat people) don't get a look in. This is more problematic for men because we don't or aren't allowed to wear stretch fabrics or loose fitted clothing. If you're short, stocky then looking for jeans is more of a specialty service for "stocky" men.

Of course this affects a small proportion of women. Including the viral photo of Ele Mills gate-crashing a prom.

That said even fat Ele "didn't get a prom date" Mills tried her luck with Chads; who at least tried to include her.

That said if you're wide hipped "skinny fat" then you are fucked.
Goodbye any chance at a humane fashion sense, and hello to the Frankenstein Wardrobe where you don't choose clothes. They choose you whether they look good or not.

AllWomenAreLikeThat wrote:Got to be honest and say I didn't read, understand most of that.

But while on topic the reason there is a causation, co-relation between shitty fashion sense, crap genetics.

Quite simply put the fashion industry does not makes clothes for incels- which affects men far more than women.

Instead the fashion industies focus is on golden ratios, willowy stick thin Ectomorphs (whether floppy haired Heroin Chic) or tall slim women in ballroom/salsa dresses with a slit up side for a legs to seducively stick out.
Mesomorphs (athletic David Beckham or any other Calvin Klein billboard model) or the likes of Barbara Palvin in designer sports lingerie, Sport's Direct jeans.

Endomorphs (or fat people) don't get a look in. This is more problematic for men because we don't or aren't allowed to wear stretch fabrics or loose fitted clothing. If you're short, stocky then looking for jeans is more of a specialty service for "stocky" men.

Of course this affects a small proportion of women. Including the viral photo of Ele Mills gate-crashing a prom.

That said even fat Ele "didn't get a prom date" Mills tried her luck with Chads; who at least tried to include her.

That said if you're wide hipped "skinny fat" then you are fucked.
Goodbye any chance at a humane fashion sense, and hello to the Frankenstein Wardrobe where you don't choose clothes. They choose you whether they look good or not.

Let me abridge it for you then... My dad is nonsensical because he doesn't understand that genes > fashion sense. I talk to him about this all the time. But it's not a politically correct liberal blue pilled opinionset. You can't be presentable making the question of "good: genetics a commodity in a world where we're all supposed ot be equal. AND, that status is the most essential thing after.

My dad's fashion sense strikes me as gay, or too clean/ too upbeat and vibrantly happy. His mind is warped in the frame of thinking that clothes speak far more loudly about who you are than people's evolutionary intuitions about you concerning body/ genetics. SOMEONE WHO IS GOOD LOOKING would not want to talk about who they are through their clothes. Their body would say the rest, and clothes are just the necessary extent of your identity.

Girls who are drawn to a guy because of how happy/ lightful and lofty his clothes make him look in his lifestyle, if you dress as a prep... does not strike a home run in primal attraction. Women want men who are superior, not naively thinking that being positive and being inspirational is going to get you laid. It's like Lion's hoping to attract the other sex on the savannah because they're trying to roar with grace, at the expense of all the other things Lion's value.

And the being confident thing. It's etiquette to put your shoulders back and your posture being more forward. A lot of people naturally lean differently even when they're confident. A lot of people would LOOK presentable because they're NOT CONFIDENT about who they are naturally. Being unnatural is an indication of unconfidence. If you have a Chad who is well assured of himself, and leans forward (as 80% of humanity does) then he won't be perfectly postured. I'd say 80% of the time, someone who goes out of his way to look like he's well postured, forcibly is a sign of unconfidence as opposed to what people erroneously perceive as "confident".

Not everyone is cut out for sex or relationships. You must accept this simple fact. Some people don't get to have sex. That's just the way the world is. Just like how not everyone can be rich or intelligent. There are systems at work which none of us can influence, the result of which means that some people are unable to obtain intimacy. You must make peace with this and stop uselessly struggling and beating yourself up emotionally.
"The world is just fine the way it is. You're the problem. Not us."

Prophecy1933 wrote:Not everyone is cut out for sex or relationships. You must accept this simple fact. Some people don't get to have sex. That's just the way the world is. Just like how not everyone can be rich or intelligent. There are systems at work which none of us can influence, the result of which means that some people are unable to obtain intimacy. You must make peace with this and stop uselessly struggling and beating yourself up emotionally.
Beating yourself up emotionally, and living with the mental consequence of not meeting standards is mandated. Finding positivity amidst not aiming for that is not an option. It is for weak plebs. You must take it all in, all of the negativity of your failure and disparity. Peace is for the weak. pathetic.

Return to Bash the Scene