This place is talked about

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

I see SH mentioned on this app swifflie. It's odd because I remember this being an unheard of corner on the internet I used to go to when back when I was confused years ago and now it's penetrating other less obscure areas of the internet between normie and fringe web level

NormieByDay wrote:I see SH mentioned on this app swifflie. It's odd because I remember this being an unheard of corner on the internet I used to go to when back when I was confused years ago and now it's penetrating other less obscure areas of the internet between normie and fringe web level
Better hide

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

We should move to the deep web
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

People often say "that girl's out of your league" whatever that means. You should like someone for one reason. If they make you happy. None of that league shit.
"The world is just fine the way it is. You're the problem. Not us."

Return to Bash the Scene