Blackpill

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

People often say "Stop thinking the world owes you something". I agree. Nobody owes anything to anybody. Because nothing in this world is earned. People get whatever others are willing to pay out. Nothing more nothing less. A person could do everything "by the book" and have a good "first impression" but the decision to respect them or not is the individual's. I don't "owe" them respect just because they "did everything right". If I feel like giving someone respect I'll give it to them whether they "earned" it or not. Nothing in this life is guaranteed. Including a person's respect. Nobody "deserves" anything. Nobody "owes" you anything regardless of how much work you put in. Nothing is guaranteed. Therefore nothing is earned. Nobody "earns" or "deserves" anything. You get whatever other people are in the mood to give you. There is no changing someone's mind. People have their minds made up from the moment they see you. There is no "just go and lift". There is no "go practice Buddhism". Their mind is made up. You have no control or influence over how another person chooses to treat you. They're gonna treat you how they're gonna treat you. The end. A guitar is a neutral object. It's not going to refuse to play a C chord assuming your fingers are in the right place. A woman on the other hand is a human being with a mind of its own and can reject you irrespective of how well you may present yourself to her in terms of your confidence and personality. There is no "game". I'm sick of the oft-repeated lie that "respect is earned". Can you tell just by looking at someone how much respect they've earned? What if you feel you earned respect but I feel you haven't. Who's right?
Last edited by Prophecy1933 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The world is just fine the way it is. You're the problem. Not us."

Again I disagree with you.

"Respect is earned" for certain things. No one is born a concert pianist, it takes years and years of practice and training and proper guidance. Those who have attained such skill are universally venerated, and rightly so.

What you are trying to convey is in regards to how women select men and how game and all that is useless in that regard. And this I agree with. But respect can be earned, but it might not be the type of respect that gets you laid though.

Prophecy1933 wrote:People often say "Stop thinking the world owes you something". I agree. Nobody owes anything to anybody. Because nothing in this world is earned. People get whatever others are willing to pay out. Nothing more nothing less. A person could do everything "by the book" and have a good "first impression" but the decision to respect them or not is the individual's. I don't "owe" them respect just because they "did everything right". If I feel like giving someone respect I'll give it to them whether they "earned" it or not. Nothing in this life is guaranteed. Including a person's respect. Nobody "deserves" anything. Nobody "owes" you anything regardless of how much work you put in. Nothing is guaranteed. Therefore nothing is earned. Nobody "earns" or "deserves" anything. You get whatever other people are in the mood to give you. There is no changing someone's mind. People have their minds made up from the moment they see you. There is no "just go and lift". There is no "go practice Buddhism". Their mind is made up. You have no control or influence over how another person chooses to treat you. They're gonna treat you how they're gonna treat you. The end. A guitar is a neutral object. It's not going to refuse to play a C chord assuming your fingers are in the right place. A woman on the other hand is a human being with a mind of its own and can reject you irrespective of how well you may present yourself to her in terms of your confidence and personality. There is no "game". I'm sick of the oft-repeated lie that "respect is earned". Can you tell just by looking at someone how much respect they've earned? What if you feel you earned respect but I feel you haven't. Who's right?
People know that the physiostructure of the universe has no tangible law that gives people anything because they want it.
Yes, nothing in this world is earned. There is no physiorealm slot machine that outputs what you put into it. It's all dependent on random corporeal coincidences.
Owe, deserve, entitlement. These are immaterial concepts. And immaterial concepts are just byproducts of our animalistic chemical computer of our primitive cerebrum. They hold no sway save through us. They only impact us and ripple in influence stemming from us as vessels for them.
Yes, women are human beings. With inner essence activities that aren't like NPCs. There is just as much universal cosmic significance, and you should bear that in mind when attempting to dupe them with PUA. That you aren't killing a pixel in a video game, you arei mpacting another person.
Everyone has a different criteria of respect. And a lot of it is dependent on the physiarchy/ primarchy. You can attain love in a second by having face game, or you can attain it in years by playing the beta orbiter game until your shoulder to rest on is a dick to ride on. It's contextual. But women lean towards the bad ass with primal-reputation.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

All advice is meaningless. Even if you start taking medication you'll still have the same face. You can embrace Buddhism, you can embrace Taoism, you'll still have the same face. Your face will still be ugly and scare girls. It doesn't matter what mindset you have. Your face will still look the same. No girl wants to wake up next to a face they're not attracted to.
Last edited by Prophecy1933 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prophecy1933 wrote:All advice is meaningless. Even if you start taking medication you’ll still have the same face. You can embrace Buddhism, you can embrace Taoism, you’ll still have the same face. Your face will still be ugly and scare girls. It doesn't matter what mindset you have. Your face will still look the same. No girl wants to wake up next to a face they're not attracted to.
Ah, realism. Another goldpost.

the world owes me everything and it's a crime that I don't have it all.

terminate wrote:the world owes me everything and it's a crime that I don't have it all.
Now that's more like it. :twisted:

Return to Bash the Scene