Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

When bad things happen to me people say "it's karma, you're just getting what you deserve". When people bully me, arrest me, throw rocks at me, call the cops on me, harass me. It's "karma". I'm getting what I deserve because I'm "evil". But when good looking people go through a hard time, it's suddenly not karma. Weird how that works. When something bad happens to me it's karma. When something bad happens to Chad it's a tragedy. Did karma cause 9/11? Did karma cause Columbine? Was karma asleep that day? According to Hinduism and Buddhism. "Bad things happen to good people because of the law of karma. They are reaping the fruitage of what they did in their previous lives." If you're the victim of a crime, it's because you deserve it. Are you a victim of rape? Don't blame the rapist. Blame yourself. Blame karma. Blame your past life or past sins. This is what Hindus and Buddhists actually believe. Some of that Eastern wisdom for you. If you're a victim of a crime it's your fault. If you're struggling in life it's because of your past sins. You deserve whatever you get. In the world of karma there's no such thing as a victim. Normies love the idea of karma. Normies love pretending they worked their asses off to get where they are today. The Book of Job shows us that karma is a lie. If karma was real, Chad wouldn't be winning like he is now. If karma was real why are the most evil, selfish, rotten people becoming millionaires and getting all the girls? Because karma is fake. I know it feels good to think that the world is fair but face it. Evil wins in the end. Chad wins in the end. In the world of karma, rich people are rich because they deserve it. Karma is just rewarding them. Stop being such a player hater. Never question rich people. Never question the dating scene. Never question the things women find attractive. Never question your lot in life. Never rise up against your masters. Be a good goy and die a virgin. Karma isn't responsible for human suffering, Satan is. Karma is a lie used to justify the status quo. Everything in life is based on genes and looks. Merit is a lie. Hard work is a lie. If we lived in a true "meritocracy" all positions in society would be determined by test scores that anyone could take at any time.
Last edited by Prophecy1933 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:21 pm, edited 10 times in total.
"The world is just fine the way it is. You're the problem. Not us."

Prophecy1933 are you really 72? If so I would really like to know what else you have learnt from your long experience.

I suspect, long ago, that the concept of karma evolved from reciprocal altruism as exhibited by other animals, the classic example being the vampire bat. An unsuccessful bat will sometimes ask another for a favour, if the other bat agrees he will regurgitate the blood that he suck to share with the unsuccessful/unlucky one. Later on the bat who gave some of his bounty can ask the unsuccessful bat to return the favour when their respective fortunes change.

I also suspect that karma is also tied to the transactionaly effects of our social behaviours. When you do someone a favour you can assume that he "owes you one", however anyone who breaks this and refuses to return the favour back (in whatever way), is seem as a "bad" person or expect bad things to happen to them etc. . . like in Hollywood movies etc. .

If karma was real why are the most evil, selfish, rotten people the ones who become millionaires and get all the girls?

apologists for the concept of karma will say that these people did good in previous life, now they've expended their karma account so it will swing into the red so their next lives will be full of pain. :o You can't really argue with unfalsifiable concepts because it's a waste of time.

Evil wins in the end.

I don't think for one moment that there is anything evil in the history of the universe. What I see is scarcity of resources, the human status striving for being better than everyone else, and acquiring status and resources is an expression of that. Animals of any species compete with each other over scare resources, hence the majority suffer and only the minority "enjoy" themselves. That's just the way the world works. The people at the bottom do the shittiest jobs or just sit around wasting away, the middle status people have an OK life, and at the very top there are those lucky few enjoying the show. Resources and things of value are scarce, hence we will always fight each other over it, no matter how nice, polite and humble we may appear to each other.

When Chad gets struck by lightning it's a tragedy. But when I get struck by lightning it's my fault because of karma or something.
Last edited by Prophecy1933 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cperkins wrote:Prophecy1933 are you really 72? If so I would really like to know what else you have learnt from your long experience.
He's just making a subtle hintage to Islam. His name is prophecy... prophet. And 1933, Hitler? It's just being controversial.

cperkins wrote:apologists for the concept of karma will say that these people did good in previous life, now they've expended their karma account so it will swing into the red so their next lives will be full of pain. :o You can't really argue with unfalsifiable concepts because it's a waste of time.
Ideas not open for testability are indicative of them being emotional. It is a basic element for science to be verifiable enough so as to penetrate the conscious mind of those who would dare to oppose it. One should feel assured at the presence of its substance/ existence to not be afraid to make something falsifiable. It is in the minds of the religious/ delusional who enforce a notion through emotion, and fear the truth for it to not be falsifiable. Falsifiability means that with the collective aim mankind will intellectually have to disprove/ assert itself, that it is scientifically sound to withstand and be leaned on as truth. Even with falsifiability open, the might of all human will to assert truth can't contrast it. Like for example how rocks are hard. Or how water is liquid. You can open up all falsifiability, and it can't be disproven. Whereas if you open up falsifiability for creationism, it needs to be aided by zeallous anger to keep the fallacy affixed.

No one should assert a fallacy without falsifiability. Stumps us with stupidity. And superstition.

cperkins wrote:I don't think for one moment that there is anything evil in the history of the universe. What I see is scarcity of resources, the human status striving for being better than everyone else, and acquiring status and resources is an expression of that. Animals of any species compete with each other over scare resources, hence the majority suffer and only the minority "enjoy" themselves. That's just the way the world works. The people at the bottom do the shittiest jobs or just sit around wasting away, the middle status people have an OK life, and at the very top there are those lucky few enjoying the show. Resources and things of value are scarce, hence we will always fight each other over it, no matter how nice, polite and humble we may appear to each other.
Existence is neutral. Our subjective stances are deeply ingrained to procure survival, and high thriving dominance. That is the purpose of life. At least naturally, from a Darwinian standpoint which is a great service of a codifier for human bhavior. Unnaturalists will argue there is a higher purpose than this. That we've ascended beyond instinct-spinning. But in my opinion, we're still instinct spinning, but we are doing it in just more complex thought forms. And people's retraction from baseness is done for something no less selfish than those who are to a greater extension of baseness in their offhand everyday behavior. I think we're mutagenically geno-lensed by our own whim to despise most of the natural states of the universe. We predicated our own reality in defying the cruelty of nature to make way for our own domination of its agents that oppose our ideal will. And yes, primarchical division/ divying up of resources is not humanitarian or egalitarian. It's part and parcel of our innate selfishness, psychosis, narcissism, darkness.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

Everything's based on genes and looks. Merit is a lie. Hard work is a lie.
Last edited by Prophecy1933 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prophecy1933 wrote:Everything's based on genes and looks. Merit is a lie. Hard work is a lie.
You can make due without it. But looks are probably the most pressing of all veins of value.

You know what Genghis Khan told the Persians when he rolled up in their neck of the woods? "If you hadn't been such a horrible person and done such horrible things, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you".

Prophecy1933 wrote:You know what Genghis Khan told the Persians when he rolled up in their neck of the woods? "If you hadn't been such a horrible person and done such horrible things, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you".
What do the mongols represent about the Asian race to you?

Many Westerners are attracted to Eastern religions because they are intrigued by exotic and strange new ideas and they are disillusioned with Christianity, which they find no longer credible. But while Eastern thought provides a number of ideas, it is permanently blighted by a truly Satanic concept - karma. In the world of karma, there's no such thing as a victim, when bad things happen to people, they are simply receiving their karma due to their misdeeds in past existences. Karma is one of the most triumphantly evil concepts ever introduced to humanity. It's a shocking truth that a religion such as Hinduism, which has a number of good points, becomes one of the most hideous ideologies ever imposed on humanity as soon as karma enters the equation. The caste system, which Hindu apologists claim has nothing to do with Hinduism and is merely a "sociological" phenomenon, is in fact an inevitable product of the combination of power politics and the "karmic" mentality. As soon as the idea exists that misdeeds of the past determine someone's status in the present then it becomes all too easy to conclude that anyone suffering from any sort of misfortune in this life deserves everything they get. Slaves deserved their slavery, the Jews deserved being gassed in extermination camps, all the people who died in genocides were getting their payback for the crimes of their past lives, cancer victims deserve cancer, cripples deserve to be crippled and so on. This is an unpardonable Satanic ideology that encourages mistreatment of people and promotes injustice, inequality, and bigotry, finally reducing some humans - the untouchables - to the status of pariahs fit only to clean toilets, eat rats, and drink polluted river water. The only reason that Buddhism is not associated with caste is that it focuses on the individual rather than on society as a whole, thereby rendering itself of limited use to rulers, who tend to ignore it. Yet the caste system is indeed practiced in Buddhist countries such as Sri Lanka, Tibet, and Japan where butchers, leather, and metal workers and janitors are treated with disrespect and regarded as "impure". The Hindu caste system is even more sinister than the class system of the West (which serves a similar function) because it maintains that people bring their fate upon themselves through their past actions i.e. they are responsible for their own suffering. In the West, in the past, it was the "will of God" that determined people's fate. Now karma is replacing that in the West. Successful people tacitly argue that they deserve to rule the world, and that the rest of us deserve to live permanently in their shadow, because they're so much more intelligent, hard-working, and gifted than we are, so much more karmically deserving. I advocate meritocracy as the means to destroy class and caste systems. No one should prosper purely because of their social and family connections and no one should be penalized for being born into a deprived environment. A newborn baby is never guilty of anything. It is free of both original sin and accumulated karma. Capitalism: The rich are rich because God made them so. Hinduism: The rich are rich because karma made them so. Reality: The rich are rich because Satan made them so. So, which side are you on? Did Wall Street become rich because of God, karma, or the Devil? Is excessive wealth compatible with religious virtue, or is it the inevitable product of greed? Many people think they have a special relationship with Eastern thought, they will claim that Westerners don't understand karma. Don't let them fool you. Karma is not some baffling concept. It is the law of past deeds determining present outcomes. That's all that matters. The only baffling thing about karma is how anyone can take it seriously.

Prophecy1933 wrote:When bad things happen to me people say "it's karma, you're just getting what you deserve". When people bully me, arrest me, throw rocks at me, call the cops on me, harass me. It's "karma". I'm getting what I deserve because I'm "evil". But when good looking people go through a hard time, it's suddenly not karma. Weird how that works. When something bad happens to me it's karma. When something bad happens to Chad it's a tragedy. Did karma cause 9/11? Did karma cause Columbine? Was karma asleep that day? According to Hinduism and Buddhism. "Bad things happen to good people because of the law of karma. They are reaping the fruitage of what they did in their previous lives." If you’re the victim of a crime, it’s because you deserve it. Are you a victim of rape? Don't blame the rapist. Blame yourself. Blame karma. Blame your past life or past sins. This is what Hindus and Buddhists actually believe. Some of that Eastern wisdom for you. If you're a victim of a crime it's your fault. If you're struggling in life it's because of your past sins. You deserve whatever you get. In the world of karma there's no such thing as a victim. Normies love the idea of karma. Normies love pretending they worked their asses off to get where they are today. The Book of Job shows us that karma is a lie. If karma was real, Chad wouldn’t be winning like he is now. If karma was real why are the most evil, selfish, rotten people becoming millionaires and getting all the girls? Because karma is fake. I know it feels good to think that the world is fair but face it. Evil wins in the end. Chad wins in the end. In the world of karma, rich people are rich because they deserve it. Karma is just rewarding them. Stop being such a player hater. Never question rich people. Never question the dating scene. Never question the things women find attractive. Never question your lot in life. Never rise up against your masters. Be a good goy and die a virgin. Karma isn't responsible for human suffering, Satan is. Karma is a lie used to justify the status quo. Everything in life is based on genes and looks. Merit is a lie. Hard work is a lie. If we lived in a true "meritocracy" all positions in society would be determined by test scores that anyone could take at any time.

the Karm is a most complex think compared to the one you're describing

please note that if you are a victim of the crime surely is because you have not been cautious enough, or your parents have not been cautious enough to to live in a safe zone for their offspring to be more safe

if a chad fucks the better women,technically it deserves it because his predecessors did it well and do not mix with the rabble or the ugly people , then the sucess of such chad is something projected years ago,
ie such chad is a better specie then deserve a better specie to reproduce better species

etc etc

Prophecy1933 wrote:But while Eastern thought provides a number of ideas, it is permanently blighted by a truly Satanic concept - karma.

Karma isn't a satanic concept. While there is certainly some truth to your rant here, the ideas and beliefs in your head have more "demonic influence" than that of the fundamental belief in karma.

You are noticing the basic patterns of human greed and lust. This means you are seeing things more accurately than most. However, what is more pathetic... the greedy lustful pig rolling around in mud... or the person who fills his heart with hatred towards said pig? The pig is just a pig after all...

"Hatred" can be a very cunning, convincing influence. It will show you 80% of the picture it will fill your head with truths, truths many incels on this forum wallow in. But it isn't the whole picture.

I will agree though, if you have had people tell you that you are a victim because of karma... more than likely those people don't even understand what Karma is. Any religion, any institution that has power, always has been, and always will be the target of evil. If your getting a "short stick" in life and posting on slut hate... more than likely it isn't because of karma, but rather the lack of karma.

Hopefully this is enough to get some sort of thought process going in your head and help you to start to break out of whatever negative spiraling pattern you are currently in. Sucks to be in that situation, I wish you the best...

Also there is no excuse to be a victim. In many ways we create our own reality... Woman care about low Bodyfat% money, and having a symmetrical face. All three of these things should be achievable for most guys on this forum if they had and motivation and drive at all... sadly most just bitch about shit and make excuses.

Fabie wrote:
Prophecy1933 wrote:When bad things happen to me people say "it's karma, you're just getting what you deserve". When people bully me, arrest me, throw rocks at me, call the cops on me, harass me. It's "karma". I'm getting what I deserve because I'm "evil". But when good looking people go through a hard time, it's suddenly not karma. Weird how that works. When something bad happens to me it's karma. When something bad happens to Chad it's a tragedy. Did karma cause 9/11? Did karma cause Columbine? Was karma asleep that day? According to Hinduism and Buddhism. "Bad things happen to good people because of the law of karma. They are reaping the fruitage of what they did in their previous lives." If you’re the victim of a crime, it’s because you deserve it. Are you a victim of rape? Don't blame the rapist. Blame yourself. Blame karma. Blame your past life or past sins. This is what Hindus and Buddhists actually believe. Some of that Eastern wisdom for you. If you're a victim of a crime it's your fault. If you're struggling in life it's because of your past sins. You deserve whatever you get. In the world of karma there's no such thing as a victim. Normies love the idea of karma. Normies love pretending they worked their asses off to get where they are today. The Book of Job shows us that karma is a lie. If karma was real, Chad wouldn’t be winning like he is now. If karma was real why are the most evil, selfish, rotten people becoming millionaires and getting all the girls? Because karma is fake. I know it feels good to think that the world is fair but face it. Evil wins in the end. Chad wins in the end. In the world of karma, rich people are rich because they deserve it. Karma is just rewarding them. Stop being such a player hater. Never question rich people. Never question the dating scene. Never question the things women find attractive. Never question your lot in life. Never rise up against your masters. Be a good goy and die a virgin. Karma isn't responsible for human suffering, Satan is. Karma is a lie used to justify the status quo. Everything in life is based on genes and looks. Merit is a lie. Hard work is a lie. If we lived in a true "meritocracy" all positions in society would be determined by test scores that anyone could take at any time.

the Karm is a most complex think compared to the one you're describing

please note that if you are a victim of the crime surely is because you have not been cautious enough, or your parents have not been cautious enough to to live in a safe zone for their offspring to be more safe

if a chad fucks the better women,technically it deserves it because his predecessors did it well and do not mix with the rabble or the ugly people , then the sucess of such chad is something projected years ago,
ie such chad is a better specie then deserve a better specie to reproduce better species

etc etc
The reason he deserves it is because it's implied he is pure. Though it may not be true, it's a correlation (not causation) that he is pure because he cares about the genetics of mankind. It's only a correlation based on his good looks representing this ideal, but it is not the cause most likely. It's not held as an ideal, it's just that someone was lucky enough to not be incel.

Why do I consider it lacking incelity than possessing chadity? Because it's more important to arrange your estimations in relation to the natural lean/ inclination of the universe. And to fight against it. To say it's because they lack incelity, we are positing forth the consideration of a trait (incelity) above chadity. Which is rational because it is more of a concrete factor, as the universe inclined to imperfection.

The starting point of your thought processes should be realistic. And in that, you should have a firm realism and estimate the veins of variables that are more natural and how things are lacking/ possessing them. Not so much ideal traits, as they are rarer, and will posit your psychspace on conceptions/ ideals, and not concrete reality. (All things positive are ideals being pursued. NOT concrete at all/ negativity is the common concrete substance of existence, and any postivity that is NATURAL, such as the substance of the earth being an habitable planet (blessing) is a mere coincidence and is an exception from the trailtrends of the universe). Think of how much something lacks the trailtrend of the universe, the circumoccurence of darkness, failure, tragedy, imperfection, insufficiency to evaluate your goodness. (Because then you are relating to it with the true factors/common/ everyday mechanics of life in mind). Rather than how much something possesses the trailtrends of the idealverse. That means you predicate your psyche on the ideals, and htis will affect your psyche to be a daisybraider, I.E. a liberal. Making you a silver-lining fool, and open the gates to nigger muslims. White-Naivism/ Caucasian optimism. Jewmanitarianism. Stupimanitarianism.

And all purity/ positivity in the universe is when it has been artificially distilled. If people didn't selectively mate, we'd all be ugly by now as it's the circumcross inevitability to come across more ugly people than attractive. If there was no distinction, and selectivity was not pillared around these things, then mankind would have surely fallen to disease, weakness, sickliness long ago.

The upside to selectivity is something our natural narcissism/ entitlement cannot handle. And that's why evolution programmed us to be narcissistic. To gain power over any obstacles and forward our selfish welfare above humanity's evolution. Nazism was the only noble exception to this.

We treat ugly men like shit and we pretend it's because of their personalities. Today is truly a dark horrible time to be alive in human history. It's a pretend meritocracy based entirely on looks and genes.

Prophecy1933 wrote:We treat ugly men like shit and we pretend it's because of their personalities. Today is truly a dark horrible time to be alive in human history. It's a pretend meritocracy based entirely on looks and genes.
It's a primal meritocracy. And people try to shift the semantics behind their actions to make them unculpable. We're pretty much weaselly oppressors until we become demonic oppressors when we're in a truly dominant position. America's system of equality/ humanitarian harness/ liberty lifestyle makes us all into weasels until it is our time to dominate. It's just that the shadow elite are still weaselling ebcause there are weaknesses in being in a demonically dominant position.

An intelligent/ accomplished high position weasel oppressor is the ideal position for those who know about the nature of securing power. Being a front man is a weakness when you're only human.

Return to Bash the Scene