Who would get more laid.

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

6'5 atlantid wearing a star wars shirt

or 5'7 'nerdroid' beta guy who is up tight about fashion sense. Who wears shit from hipster brands?

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

Eugene, i am very disappointed to see such a low IQ question comming from you

it makes you look like an amateur

it also makes me wonder if, in fact, you should be one of the first sent to geno-chamber for testing of fitness

the more balled one would have a clear advantage over the other, obviously

He isn't dumb he is making a point through the use of satire, stupid incel.

Of course the man who won the genetic lottery will do better than the man who did below "average" in said lottery. I fail to see how being a trendy hipster offers any benefit, however, above average fashion sense and the correct attitude (with the right lies, depending on who you are) could feign some level of M+S, which in turn would improve said underlings odds of getting P in V.

Brimstone wrote:He isn't dumb he is making a point through the use of satire, stupid incel.

Of course the man who won the genetic lottery will do better than the man who did below "average" in said lottery. I fail to see how being a trendy hipster offers any benefit, however, above average fashion sense and the correct attitude (with the right lies, depending on who you are) could feign some level of M+S, which in turn would improve said underlings odds of getting P in V.

Don't be daft, son.

Brimstone wrote:He isn't dumb he is making a point through the use of satire, stupid incel.

Women evaluate from both active practicality and potential probability. The 6'5 will have more advantage because of his raw resource potential than the guy who is "trying" or actively trying to fit the scene. That in of itself may have the girl in what I call "stoical selection suspension". Until of course the detriment of him being autistic will outweigh other primal capital she can get elsehwere. You'll be amused to find out how high autism can be an a chad and not have it make any difference if his LMS are substantial.

Eugenicist wrote:You'll be amused to find out how high autism can be an a chad and not have it make any difference if his LMS are substantial.

I'm amused already. Imagine a 5'1" broad falling head over heals in love with a 6'5" autist. Gets preggo and has a 5'5" autistic son. Say what you will about women, but most have nothing but love for their children, and in said scenario she would breed a male so sub par he would be doomed to a life of misery, and some of that misery would splash back on mommy.

Brimstone wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:You'll be amused to find out how high autism can be an a chad and not have it make any difference if his LMS are substantial.

I'm amused already. Imagine a 5'1" broad falling head over heals in love with a 6'5" autist. Gets preggo and has a 5'5" autistic son. Say what you will about women, but most have nothing but love for their children, and in said scenario she would breed a male so sub par he would be doomed to a life of misery, and some of that misery would splash back on mommy.
Autistic chads are the true harbinger of incels post 2000. If htey weren't autistic they'd find more suitable mates to breed a better generation of kids after them. Alas, here we are. Indiscriminate parents, often people with privileged genes make way for carelessness, and htus dilapidated genetics.

And yes that misery would relapse back to mommy. Likely they'd give a shit. But most psychstructures of women are too stuck up/ obstinately optimistic of self to defend their ego. While keeping all of their flaws/ insecurities generally unerealized/ undertucked, and bear a more intellectual texture akin to knee-jerk wildlife tremors as opposed to self-aware bare bones blackpill systematic schema like incels or high sentience primality realists like I want to have concerning our own personal affairs.

This is why transferring information to a woman is like trying to call a rabid stray dog to you. There are a multitude of barriers brought on by the dog's psychstructure in its adaption to the cruel cold natural negativity of the world that make idealness/ smoothness/ fluidity impossible.
Last edited by Eugenicist on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deliberately Misrepresented reactions make the best trolls inconspicuous. However, since I have platformed myself as "highIQ" by just voicing my beliefs, it is then a part of human sabotage psyche to create humor off of hewing the vibe/ seriousness/ due respect which comes from being accoladed. It's why humor feels good when you cut down a celebrity. So he'll deliberately ricochet his portrayal of neural feedback from my satire to a stance that thinks I'm stupid deliberately, unless he was so autistic he didn't notice the satire.

Eugenicist wrote:...as opposed to self-aware bare bones blackpill systematic schema like incels or high sentience primality realists like I want to have concerning our own personal affairs.

I love your posts man. You definitely seem to have your head wrapped around the way this shit works. If you don't mind me asking... what are your goals/plans?

Myself? - I'm looking to get below 10% BF and over 250k/year... prolly going to build an army of bots to blitz social media, yet I do not have any long term strategy for them.

Brimstone wrote:what are your goals/plans?
To blackpill the world covertly/ properly. To perfect the formula to bring about an advanced grade of civilization on the world. And it cannot become viral by honest means.

The value of human ingenuity kindling purpose in the universe is far more vital than the virtue of human freedom.

^Interesting. Seems like it would be an impossible mission as I doubt women (50% of world population) would ever accept the black pill.

Brimstone wrote:^Interesting. Seems like it would be an impossible mission as I doubt women (50% of world population) would ever accept the black pill.
Willingly, no. But they will. It's what's good for human civilization. Considering what's good for the advancement of human civilization is more important than considering what's good for the sake of individualistic schlubs. Do you build the woodframe around the house to service cockroaches or the family that can give something back to human endeavor? When the dad is a lawyer, mom is a nurse, their two children are straight A students, why build their house for the cockroaches and rats? We should endeavor to the highest peak that can be made, not the lowest.

Eugenicist wrote:Willingly, no. But they will. It's what's good for human civilization. Considering what's good for the advancement of human civilization is more important than considering what's good for the sake of individualistic schlubs. Do you build the woodframe around the house to service cockroaches or the family that can give something back to human endeavor? When the dad is a lawyer, mom is a nurse, their two children are straight A students, why build their house for the cockroaches and rats? We should endeavor to the highest peak that can be made, not the lowest.

I love it. Absolutely hilarious, and I couldn't agree more :) :) :)

My favorite part is the use of the metaphor "cockroaches and rats".

It would seem that our modern society caters to said roaches and vermin. :)

Brimstone wrote:It would seem that our modern society caters to said roaches and vermin. :)
It does, and the corruption of vermin is accumulating without an opposing physical force from a higher source. Because if that were to happen you'd be deemed from an exaggerated pendulum of interpretation. As a condescending prick racist. Think about it, the more someone bombastically refers to another for having a separate view, then that implies the greater deviation from what is seen as right. So people are supposed to be shown that the person with the outrage is all the more invested in being humanitarian and internally joined in with the justice of the world concerning a certain line of thought/ being. And this towards someone who is being racist, then that will imply from the astonished humanitarian that their outrage comes from being invested, emotionally attached, spiritually dwelt on with being a humanitarian.

It's a social capital get rich quick scheme. Source of steady profit. Like a fucking golden goose. "Hillary 2016!! omg! *crunk* egg". Oprah 2020!! omg! *crunk* egg".

People are doing this for supremacy for their demographic. After whites have built civilization for them to wreck. Whatever "discrimination" is being insisted on is only to exaggerate the point of the affairs so as to capitalize on being the victim in the situation. And with the set up of the media and public view today, you can't really argue it without being labelized/ identified through the most disingenuously distorted deeply defamatory denominator.

Return to Bash the Scene