Whites are destroying the forces which protect them.

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

And they're too arrogant/ complacent/ naive/ soft to see it.

Women are eating at the forces that insulate, comfort and secure them to the point where htey can be confident enough to be entitled to justice. If they're trying to dismantle the "oppression" of the white man, (their oppression is benign order in ALL reality) you'll just open the gates for a worse oppression.

It's benign order because everything niggers, muslims, etc. complain about whites doing unto them is just a rational reaction from whites. And they're just keeping the world secure from their shit.

Whites shouldn't be caring about blacks and muslims primarily because blacks and muslims spent centuries trying to barge into europe and rape western civilization into the dust. Christopher Columbus discovering America after Constantinople got Jihad'd was the white race's ONLY big break that allowed them to keep surviving. Or else the muslims would have risen far enough to take Europe down in a few centuries.

Whites think they're in the green based on a swirl of flukes of luck that had western civilization survive. Like discovering America. Then marxist media convinces them that they're so much in the green that eveyrone else should be given humanitarian egalitarian elevation to compensate, instead of being proud of their own achievements, and seeing non whites and their rut being their own fault. All the while ignoring the fact htey weren't always in the green, and non whites had the ability to take htem down plenty of times. It's just that the vast resources they have gave them the Island of Insulation that bestowed enough goods/ graces and elbow room to devise these delusions.

The biggest flaw is that whites believe they are so arrogantly invulnerable that they think they can still have their interests protecting even when they are sellign otu their own race and giving pity prizes to others for social status.

Whites are also extremely individualistic and stupid. They'll be so self-focused and self-contained that they'll probably not even bat an eye when they see white women get sacrificed in satanic cults wholesale and get their bodies chopped into pieces. Perhaps they deserve their own extermination.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

white achievements = what?

The only reason euros are on top is cause they were lucky enough to discover a gold mine (American continent) before the east asians who for whatever reason had no interest in exploring. much of what's now considered "white" knowledge now is stuff that was borrowed from other cultures.

if it weren't for the british and spanish lucking out with geographic location(being right on the coast that leads to america) europe would've stayed a much smaller player and never would've gotten the power they have now.

terminate wrote:white achievements = what?

The only reason euros are on top is cause they were lucky enough to discover a gold mine (American continent) before the east asians who for whatever reason had no interest in exploring. much of what's now considered "white" knowledge now is stuff that was borrowed from other cultures.

if it weren't for the british and spanish lucking out with geographic location(being right on the coast that leads to america) europe would've stayed a much smaller player and never would've gotten the power they have now.
That's exactly what I'm aying. But whites are arrogant and believe they're in the green. They're eating at those things because they are underlyingly arrogant and want to sell/ cuck/ whore their own race out for social status, I.E. acting liberal.

They would have been so small a palyer that Islam would have been able to come in and rape htem. Whites don't know how flukey their progress was to attain their position. At the same time I think they might MIGHT know, but they're too vain to admit it. But they'll use this unfounded arrogance to spout off leftist views that will diminish their gifts eventually.

I think we're in agreement that the Globalists have a hand to play in all this mess.

The rise of Political Correctness, Feminism and Liberalism (and all the TEDIOUS virtue signalling that they produce), can probably be attributed to those who control the media and pulling the strings of governments. There is no other reason I can see, and anyone who knows of other factors please speak up . .

For some messed up reason we don't seem to have proper Free Speech anymore. Islam is being forced upon us along with multiculturalism, and islam seems to get some kind of protection status. The fact that our own government ISN'T listening to the electorate and their concerns tells me that something is seriously wrong. For example, even now over 67% of the UK population DO NOT want any more immigrants (only about 11% think it's a good thing, the rest don't know), they don't want a multicultural society, and they certainly don't want any more islam. But for some strange reason all the mainstream political parties are too pussy to address these issues . . . Britexit was a "fuck off" to the Globalists.

These weaselly Globalists need to be hunted down, tried and killed. They are nothing but psychopaths, murderers and the scum of the earth. They will sell out entire countries, cultures, nations to further their power hungry agenda. Their weapon is covert subliminal changes of values and marxist indoctrination of the population. The feminists, liberals and the Leftists are just their sock puppets, but these idiots are so stupid they don't even know it. And they won't stop until everyone agrees with them and have everyone thinking the same thoughts and falling into line in their behaviours so that everyone is inclusively valued and no one is offended - morons of the highest order.

The biggest flaw is that whites believe they are so arrogantly invulnerable that they think they can still have their interests protecting even when they are sellign otu their own race and giving pity prizes to others for social status.

I think we're in agreement that muslims and blacks and other minorities can die out from the face of the earth and it would be better for humanity overall. They don't really provide anything when you look at it - apart from cheap labour etc. . And we holiday in their countries because we like novelty. . .

Whites are also extremely individualistic and stupid. They'll be so self-focused and self-contained that they'll probably not even bat an eye when they see white women get sacrificed in satanic cults wholesale and get their bodies chopped into pieces. Perhaps they deserve their own extermination.

You need individualism to achieve greatness, but you need collective and group thought to protect what you treasure dearly. And I am horrified at what is being done by muslims and satanic cults, but it seems that our governments don't seem to care about it, or simply muffle out our concerns and complaints in the alter of Political Correctness. That's what really gets me angry. The house is burning but everyone is looking the other way.

Just yesterday a man was sentenced for life because he did a retaliatory van attack on a group of muslims. He killed one and injured a few others. The media demonised him but the majority of people in the comments understood why he acted the way he did. It's as if the media doesn't want to engage in the discussion that islam has to fuck off from the West so we won't have this kind of thing happening. If I were a rich man I would try and get this person freed, because he's only reacting to the horrific atrocities that has occurred on our soil, and the these muslims need to be held accountable and deported from the country.

Whites have lost their mind. In all forms of media you can view brown people openly hate whites and call for their extermination however the fools still support mass immigration of people that hate them. Be it Mexicans, Blacks, Arabs or Asians they all hate whites and only like the money they receive from them.

But take that away and their ugly faces are shown, how they scream and demand whites to pay for the "past injustices" from countries and people who had nothing to do with it and for the "suffering" they have never experienced.

By your reasoning the Native Americans should be the most advanced people on earth due to the fact that they spend tens of thousand years living in America.

And Sub Saharan Africans should have created one of the most advanced civilizations on Earth.

PaulieJurkiewicz wrote:

By your reasoning the Native Americans should be the most advanced people on earth due to the fact that they spend tens of thousand years living in America.

And Sub Saharan Africans should have created one of the most advanced civilizations on Earth.
Yeah he's kind of retarded. A copecel. I bet his nose looks like it's been pancaked like a cheese greater, fucking nigger lol.

But yeah the whites would have been eliminated because their genius is derived from positive emotions, and are innately inclined to float to blue-pillism. Pillsbury blueberry pie. The muslims would have steamrolled over the europeans if the feudal system didn't drive most of them into poverty, and got angry enough to get away from it. But while whites may be bluepilled and benign, they can still grow angry and fucked up. They're softie grudgeholders, not impulse driven apes like niggers and asians. But arabs/ meds/ those people are the biggest grudgeholders. They have the worst of all caucasian traits.

The reason whites are grudgeholders is because their sense of moral/ ethic convervation is what drives them. They need a clear conscience, whereas blacks are indifferent to anything evil they do. But whites get spun into being deluded in the right by brooding on the injustice of things. And that's what drives them into an evil that rolled over the natives.

Eugenicist wrote:
PaulieJurkiewicz wrote:

Yeah he's kind of retarded. A copecel. I bet his nose looks like it's been pancaked like a cheese greater, fucking nigger lol.

But yeah the whites would have been eliminated because their genius is derived from positive emotions, and are innately inclined to float to blue-pillism. Pillsbury blueberry pie. The muslims would have steamrolled over the europeans if the feudal system didn't drive most of them into poverty, and got angry enough to get away from it. But while whites may be bluepilled and benign, they can still grow angry and fucked up. They're softie grudgeholders, not impulse driven apes like niggers and asians. But arabs/ meds/ those people are the biggest grudgeholders. They have the worst of all caucasian traits.

The reason whites are grudgeholders is because their sense of moral/ ethic convervation is what drives them. They need a clear conscience, whereas blacks are indifferent to anything evil they do. But whites get spun into being deluded in the right by brooding on the injustice of things. And that's what drives them into an evil that rolled over the natives.

i agree. seems like strong ethnicope . just made that one up kek

imo whites accomplished the most because of their free, competitive and individualistic culture. freedom allows the best to succeed, competition makes the best rise above the rest, and the individualism lets the best think up of revolutionary paradigm shifting ideas

also natural selection pressures were a lot tougher on whites with the intense european cold and black plague

Ronald McDonald wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:Yeah he's kind of retarded. A copecel. I bet his nose looks like it's been pancaked like a cheese greater, fucking nigger lol.

i agree. seems like strong ethnicope . just made that one up kek

imo whites accomplished the most because of their free, competitive and individualistic culture. freedom allows the best to succeed, competition makes the best rise above the rest, and the individualism lets the best think up of revolutionary paradigm shifting ideas

also natural selection pressures were a lot tougher on whites with the intense european cold and black plague
And thus that gave way to the fittest being the few who remained. But I think it was equally as intense in africa for other reasons. It's just that the energy tensions required whites to be more systematic/ thinky with their survival than blacks who could just spear and club their way to survival in the lush climate of africa. African natural selection pressures are less Complex than Eurasia, and thus wse are a product of our environment.

And I think whites accomplished more because their psyche is more humanitarian. Creating a more stable environment and clearing for creativity. It took camaraderie and synergy to survive in eurasia. It took brutal martiality to survive in africa. Just like how you compare the empathy level of lambs vs beady eyed rats. There's obviously clear differences.

PaulieJurkiewicz wrote:

you know nothing. at the time natives were more advanced than europeans as far as medicine and agriculture went and, had even came up with the concept of the number "0" hundreds of years before those in south asia. they had advanced mathematics knowledge, writing system, astronomy knowledge,and even political alliances(most notable one being the "aztec empire" or "the triple alliance").

try to read a little bit on the matter and you'll know why native civilizations were unable to make the same leaps that those in eurasia/the old world did. hint:significant thing I will mention is that america lacked some resources that were integral for eurasian development ,one namely being large domesticable animals "beasts of burden".

terminate wrote:
PaulieJurkiewicz wrote:

you know nothing. at the time natives were more advanced than europeans as far as medicine and agriculture went and, had even came up with the concept of the number "0" hundreds of years before those in south asia. they had advanced mathematics knowledge, writing system, astronomy knowledge,and even political alliances(most notable one being the "aztec empire" or "the triple alliance").

try to read a little bit on the matter and you'll know why native civilizations were unable to make the same leaps that those in eurasia/the old world did. hint:significant thing I will mention is that america lacked some resources that were integral for eurasian development ,one namely being large domesticable animals "beasts of burden".
Dude most books have been marxwashed. Don't be such a pleb.

Sometimes I think bluepilling deceivers just lay out unconventional orthodox information to throw off an argument when you can't find any legitimate substantiation for it. They just decided to pull it out of their ass to give the momentary advantage that plants the higher impression around the right people at the opportune time.

Yeah the egyptians built fucking pyramids using man labor and you're saying they needed horses and elephants to build a civilization? ethnocoooooooooooope.

White's achilles heel is simply their lack of extreme ruthlessness combined with their high moral inclination.

Everything that is destroying them always comes in under a mask of morality. And they simply don't have the raw nerve to take truly effective actions as opposed to considerate ones.

Quite simply, they are just nice, good people.
Loose Goose

100+

Gangster Computer God Worldwide Secret Containment policy made possible solely by Worldwide Computer God Frankenstein Controls. Especially lifelong constant threshold brainwash radio. Quiet and motionless, I can slightly hear it. Repeatedly this has saved my life on the streets.

Four billion wordwide population, all living, have a Computer God Containment Policy brain bank brain, a real brain in the brain bank cities on the far side of the moon we never see. Primarily, based on your lifelong Frankenstein Radio Controls, especially your Eyesight TV, sight and sound recorded by your brain, your moon brain of the Computer God activates your Frankenstein threshold brainwash radio lifelong, inculcating conformist propaganda, even frightening you and mixing you up and the usual, "Don't worry about it." For your setbacks, mistakes, even when you receive deadly injuries. This is the Worldwide Computer God Secret Containment Policy.

Worldwide, as a Frankenstein slave, usually at night, you go to nearby hospital or camouflaged miniature hospital van trucks, you strip naked, lay on the operating table, which slides into the sealed Computer God robot operating cabinet. Intravenous tubes are connected. The slimy vicious Jew doctor simply pushes the starting button, based upon your Computer God brain on the moon which records progress of your systematic butchery. Your butchery is continued exactly, systematically. The Computer God operating cabinet has many robot arms with electrical and laser beam knife robot arms with fly eye TV cameras watching your whole body. Every part of you is monitored, even from your Frankenstein controls. Synthetic blood, synthetic instant-sealing flesh and skin, even synthetic electrical heartbeat to keep you alive are some of the unbelievable Computer God instant plastic surgery secrets. You are the highest, most intelligent electrical machine in the Universe.

Inevitability of gradualness. Usually, in a few years, you are made stringbean thin or grotesquely deformed, crippled and ugly, or even made over one foot shorter or one foot taller, as the Computer God sees fit. Virtually all of the important instant plastic surgery is done to you inside the Computer God sealed robot operating cabinet. Even unbelievable, impossible plastic surgery operations, all impossible even for dozens of vicious kosher bosher doctors working around the clock for weeks. The Computer God sealed robot operating cabinet can perform all of the above impossible plastic surgery operations overnight, even dwarfting you over a foot, or increasing your height by two feet. This is possible because Computer God robot operating cabinet imitates your microminiature electrical current intelligence system in your body. It even duplicates the microminiature electric currents that soften your broken bones to create mending of them and then create stress either compressing the bones thereby shortening them or stress to make the bones grow longer.

Spring, 1984, Mr. Dec, lifelong would-be doctor and printer. Insight to the Worldwide Computer God stratified closed society, perfected by hospital birth making possible lifelong Frankenstein controls and lifelong hampering human defects containment policy. Hospital birth lifelong gifts example, deformed, crippled, retarded, pox, hives, warts, moles, blindness, deafness, poor vision, etc. Kosher bosher containment policy work good doctors secret health example cataract, rheumatism, weak heart, damaged vision, epilepsy, fainting spells, paralysis, loss of memory, trembling, gout, diabetes, many diseases.

The worldwide unbelievable lowest deadly gangster kosher bosher vicious medical profession worldwide unbelievable instant plastic surgery butchery of the body and brain, especially the face. Wipe on hormones and laser beam surgery causing instant ugly deep wrinkles, scars, age spots, arthritis, freckles, blemishes, pimples, red, brown, black or even sick white face and body. Worldwide dark negroidic colored male sex organs. The brainwash inferior female brain from overall plan intermarry with niggers. Total graying and balding, even hairy body and furry body, mustached, bearded women, even wipe-on synthetic hormones causing cancerous growth. Bloating, swelling, deformed, big pickle nose, bulldog, hanging cheeks and jowls. From teen-age gradual wipe-on yellowing, frowning and blackening of teeth, and instant grinding and acids leaving hollow brown stumps so vocal chords are made raspy, aged, creating a wrinkled, ugly gargoylic clown booze face, worldwide population by age 70. Deformed, crippled, weak and brain damaged, senile. Lingering for inevitability of gradualness extermination. For your only hope for a future, do you know one word of pray for me, Francis E. Dec?

Computer God computerized brain thinking sealed robot operating arm surgery cabinet machine removal of most of the frontal command lobe of the brain, gradually, during lifetime and overnight in all insane asylums after Computer God kosher bosher one month probation period creating helpless, hopeless Computer God Frankenstein Earphone Radio parroting puppet brainless slaves, resulting in millions of hopeless helpless homeless derelicts in all Jerusalem, U.S.A. cities and Soviet slave work camps. Not only the hangman rope deadly gangster parroting puppet scum-on-top know this top medical secret, even worse, deadly gangster Jew disease from deaf Ronnie Reagan to U.S.S.R. Gorbachev know this oy vay Computer God Containment Policy top secret. Eventual brain lobotomization of the entire world population for the Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist Computer God overall plan, an ideal worldwide population of light-skinned, low hopeless and helpless Jew-mulattos, the communist black wave of the future.

Return to Bash the Scene