I should become a PUA

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

Here is my pitch:

*fake Russian accent* *hidden spy cam in the front pocket of my suit*

Helow my frens dis is Pauly Paulovicz at the start of 2018 i was just like you *laughs* in fact i was probably worse off than you. You see i was a virgin posting on a hateful forum that hates guys like me.
But look at me now. *laughs* So why was i unsuccessful with women? Because women like an interesting guy, you know like that one ugly but funny friend that you have that gets laid all the time? Exactly

And what is more interesting than a foreigner? You know while you guys are on vacation you might as well be having sex with the local women. No strings attached, no drama just fun experience and you do not have to worry about what they think about you afterwards.

*zooms in on some 2nd world country prostitute i just paid 20$ to appear in the video*

Hello miss i seem to be lost i cannot find a way back to my hotel room could you show me the way?
*name the hotel* *she smiles and tell me that it is just a couple hundred meters away from my location* Would you like to join me for a cocktail or two? *she says that she has a boyfriend* Only one? *she laughs* Ahh such a pretty girl and only one man, i bet you never even kissed a Russiyan man before. In my country plenty of women have many men. *she decides to come with me*

Title of the video "Girlfriend cheats on her boyfriend with me"

Return to Bash the Scene