Femcircle of society.

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

Ensures that men don't get laid in a world of consent being necessary to enter the floodgates of sex. Men are like dogs waiting for one hot dog to come down from the heaven of women. And they reserve it under pure consent when providing is easy. In renaissance times where the more gruff barbaric white genes were better disposed of (maybe) women would open their legs to whoever struck their psyche with sufficient primal capital. And the more society becomes refined, then the more refined and less gruff-rugged your value form will be.

Niggers (not chimpcels) can play the suave silverback game/ the ruggedthug game/ etc. but often their value in a more refined world isn't a touchstone for women when they can select people with angular features. Less than 2% of white women fetishize the apes but hormones DO infact take over. It's just that whites have gotta be really all-around cucked to allow the primate-primal capital stimuli to sharpen to the point where a woman will take joyous notice of it. Doesn't often happen, but it does to even racist girls. Because girls are hormone-oriented. Not rational. Especially since people are becoming hapas, quarpas (quarter asian), octapas (eighth asian) making the general lighter skinned white race too weak to oppose the niggers. But this happens because of white girls and their high primality prerequisites. And whites are a people of a low pain threshold. They're not gonna put up with it and jolt to the low hanging fruit.

Niggers have a high pain threshold, women can sense it, and high adversity indulgement. Kind of pathetic that humanitarianism let them live and now, obviously, you can't have vermin return your favor just because you wash, cater and groom it.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

Ensures that men don't get laid in a world of consent being necessary to enter the floodgates of sex.

I find this a interesting idea and it's also why a social vs non social view of power is relevant.

For example, when you seduce a woman, that is social power.

Rape is non social power.

Technically speaking a tribe or group of men could completely disregard female preference and rape and if they were the most powerful, their genes would spread and dominate.

This isn't even really a hypothetical as it has been done in the past many times.

It's also interesting because women do seem to have a value judgement and subsequent sexual attraction that extends beyond just power.

Raw power is psychopathic. It is lacking in the element that most people would call "human".

There would appear to be alot more elements and factors in the female sexual attraction process, that are beyond just power.

If it was just raw power, why would vibe matter? It would just be a rational logical process of superior genes and ability. There wouldn't even be a need for a seduction to begin with, which is a human emotional process. It would just be a cold calculation.

Although that cold calculation is certainly a factor, there appears to be a much higher degree of complexity and variables involved.

In fact if you approach women in this way, with the same mindset and thinking we are using now, they will find it emotionally and sexually unappealing.

One of the last thing you do in the game, is talk about the game. That is only a relevant discussion among other men, to do so with a woman is social suicide.

With women there is a large deal of required social bullshit that is involved. You do best when you nail both a high level of this social bullshit while simultaneously having a high level of the cold calculation scale.

Like just as an example, having high value, but simultaneously playing dumb and seeming not to realize it, so as not to seem arrogant or bragging.

There is a whole social emotional process going on, "vibe" whatever you want to call it. It's not just cold value calculation.

Cold value calculation is hollow in some way, missing some element of humanity. If that was how we were, we arguably wouldn't even be human anymore. It's something that is hard to place specifically, but you know it when you see it.

So I think that primal capital, while it has some legitimacy, is not a full picture, it's like one piece of a large puzzle consisting of not only many separate parts, but how they all fit together and interact to create one whole full image.

As for whites, sophistication is not their problem whatsoever.

It's simply weakness. White women will choose a attractive sophisticated white over a nigger, assuming he has balls.

But like you said, if all the whites are weak, a women may downgrade to a primitive nigger with strength.
100+

I would like to draw your attention to the works of Konrad Lorenz in regards to the imprinting mechanism.

Lorenz had a famous experiment with newly hatched ducks, if I recall, where he denied them access to their mother duck and used either himself or some other humans to rear, in the process they became sexually attracted to humans in later life. I think he did he same experiment with only having males ducks amongst either other and they grew up gay or something - I don't remember, you'll have to look it up.

What I posited long time ago that humans too had some time of sexual imprinting mechanism, a way that our nervous system forms preferences and impressions and judgements during our infancy in response to the stimuli that we were surrounded by. This was what made me suspicious when some idiots around me claiming it was down to a person's personality that got him the attraction of another female.

Yes, there is some sexual imprinting going on, but there is also raw physicality and good gene signally too. How these factors play out seem to be a bit of a mystery, but I almost certainly know that physical attractiveness and primal capital is a much more significant factor all other things being equal. Sexual imprinting does explain sexual fetishes of human to a certain degree.

I would like to draw your attention to the works of Konrad Lorenz in regards to the imprinting mechanism.

Lorenz had a famous experiment with newly hatched ducks, if I recall, where he denied them access to their mother duck and used either himself or some other humans to rear, in the process they became sexually attracted to humans in later life. I think he did he same experiment with only having males ducks amongst either other and they grew up gay or something - I don't remember, you'll have to look it up.

What I posited long time ago that humans too had some time of sexual imprinting mechanism, a way that our nervous system forms preferences and impressions and judgements during our infancy in response to the stimuli that we were surrounded by. This was what made me suspicious when some idiots around me claiming it was down to a person's personality that got him the attraction of another female.

Yes, there is some sexual imprinting going on, but there is also raw physicality and good gene signally too. How these factors play out seem to be a bit of a mystery, but I almost certainly know that physical attractiveness and primal capital is a much more significant factor all other things being equal. Sexual imprinting does explain sexual fetishes of human to a certain degree.

That is interesting. These things are hard to study scientifically, which limits the discussion alot.

This actually relates alot to PUA and LMS theories in the first place.

The PUA philosophy, presently embodied most significantly today by RSD, is that of social and emotional processes being dominant.

LMS is that primal capital is dominant.

Personally I think they both have alot of value, but it's something that is interesting to think about.

PussySlaughter wrote:The PUA philosophy, presently embodied most significantly today by RSD, is that of social and emotional processes being dominant.

LMS is that primal capital is dominant.

Personally I think they both have alot of value, but it's something that is interesting to think about.
They're tethered together. We reserve connectionship for the the latter, and not people whose game is solely dependent on just the former.

It's just that female thoughtloops depend on different things when they're sick, tired, happy, horny, etc. But remember that although the knowledge of these two vast veins of value is important... that you recognize that both have utility in different thoughtloops.

Primality works best in the cumulative intermediate contemplation of the overall quality of hteir life in spite of their self criticism and what standards/ difficulty/ dialog these things spread into the female mind. These things will build up in her brain and will shake the scenarios/ situations with you and will underlyingly decide your value by contemplation.

And then there's stimulus/ being a honeyhunk boyscout. For niggers it's the hunkymonkey game. Or other subhumans. But yeah. Different utilities perpetuate the female mind in different ways.

Return to Bash the Scene