List of fraudulent people within the seduction communities

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

The only pick up artist on that list that I truly consider a fraud is David D. Why? No cold approach pick up videos of him on the internet/No pictures of him with hot babes except in friendly poses/He ripped off Ross Jeffries, R. Don Steele, the author's of "A Man's Guide to Women" among other sources/Even the one original idea attributed to him (Cocky-funny) was taken from either Ross Jeffries, or his buddies-Greg/Richard/He didn't cold approach his only two serious relationships, Rose Cole and Annie Lalla. He didn't even seduce Annie Lalla, she fell in love with Eben at first sight.
"you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women." Tony Montana

I thought Neil Strauss recanted - at the end of "The Game" when he found the perfect woman who wouldn't buy his shit.
"All Things Are Nothing To Me" - Max Stirner

Peter Rodger (ER's Dad) on PUAhate.com: "Its negative, it evil and you shouldn't go on there."
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

LOL@Roosh... dude criticizes women for being sluts and then he complains that the women he dates don't put out on the first date... he is seriously disturbed

I read his forum, that place is a breeding ground for future Eliots and I wish I was joking. The amount of anger those guys (mostly ethnics) have towards white women while at the same time obsessively talking about how they can get them is bizarre. Why do white women have to suffer? Why can't those ethnics just date their own race if white women aren't giving them any?

They continue to talk about how they found some pussy paradise yet they obsessively cyber stalk white women and slander them on their blogs. Roosh is a sociopath and his forum regulars are just as bad, I would not be surprised if they pulled off something violent and crazy to where a lot of women got hurt. PUAHate got the heat for what happened but just read ROK, it was their material that encourages men to actively hate women.

stirner wrote:I thought Neil Strauss recanted - at the end of "The Game" when he found the perfect woman who wouldn't buy his shit.


I'm sure this showbiz woman would've been interested in him if he hasn't been a writer for the New York Times.

Also, I don't think PUAs are trying to cloak that they have real identities, rather for most of them it's just the nicknames they used on alt.seduction.fast back in the days.

I am still trying to understand the double think of Roosh. He criticizes women for being sluts and sleeping around and then he complains when a chick he goes out with, doesn't sleep with him on the first date. Dude is seriously messed up. Plus his behavior on the forum where he bans people for almost no random reason is very dictatorial. He also likes to surround himself with yes-men fanboys and also a small group of scammers...

The biggest takeaway from this thread for me are three things:

1. The men of RVF are smart mutherfuckers who have learned to question any kind of media.

2. We can have a CIVIL debate, which is unheard of on any major site or woman's site, and still be congenial with each other. Mad respect.

3. The fact that Roosh and Tuth haven't had to hand out any temp bans means this forum is growing in maturity, and I'm proud of that.

RVF is chocked full of smart men and this is just the beginning.

the quote is from this thread:
http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-37295-page-8.html

Who the fuck is this Christian McQueen dude? He seems like a major tool. He hangs out on the forum promoting his ebooks and calls everyone a troll.

cats wrote:
stirner wrote:I thought Neil Strauss recanted - at the end of "The Game" when he found the perfect woman who wouldn't buy his shit.

Then she dumped him. And he kept making pickup products.


LOL

It seems that the entire PUA scene has changed very quickly. It used to a few big gurus and 3 or 4 companies dominating, however most of that has died already, with only RSD and to some extent LoveSystems are still doing good, however with LoveSystems dropping off lately. Now the scene has disintegrated into various small-time scammers peddling their products, with probably the biggest one being Roosh.

youwdaddy wrote:It seems that the entire PUA scene has changed very quickly. It used to a few big gurus and 3 or 4 companies dominating, however most of that has died already, with only RSD and to some extent LoveSystems are still doing good, however with LoveSystems dropping off lately. Now the scene has disintegrated into various small-time scammers peddling their products, with probably the biggest one being Roosh.


The entire Bash The Scene needs to be harder on that guy, I just want to see him and return of kings complain about being exposed. Still remember when tuthmosis was outed and had multiple massive meltdowns.

The entire PUA industry, and much of the self help industry (and that includes Tony Robbins and authors of the book "the secret") are frauds, that target vulnerable often, naive and gullible people.

If anyone with a half a brain in their head, honestly thinks that you can teach seduction like it's some kind of skill, then you should really give up on life.

This whole "pop positivity/pop psychology/just be confident" crap is getting out of hand.
This is what happens whenever I approach women.
Image
Image

Image
ucp.php?i=172
Image

Image

Image

Life long member of the escort crew

Arabcel crew

Ethnicel crew

Baldcel crew

Oldcel crew

Gymcel crew

How the fuck is ALAN ROGER CURRIE not mentioned anywhere?
Image

beta wrote:The only pick up artist on that list that I truly consider a fraud is David D. Why? No cold approach pick up videos of him on the internet/No pictures of him with hot babes except in friendly poses/He ripped off Ross Jeffries, R. Don Steele, the author's of "A Man's Guide to Women" among other sources/Even the one original idea attributed to him (Cocky-funny) was taken from either Ross Jeffries, or his buddies-Greg/Richard/He didn't cold approach his only two serious relationships, Rose Cole and Annie Lalla. He didn't even seduce Annie Lalla, she fell in love with Eben at first sight.


TBH its easier to say who is NOT a fraud in PUA. Lets face facts even the better advice/methods are common sense but layered with an element of BS

IMHO the LEAST fraudulent was/is Paul Janka

But there is someone on the seduction communities who is not a total fraud?

David D is a fraud but, to be fair, I don't think he even tries to appear to not be a fraud. He's an internet marketer first, a 'Dating Guru' second. He just decided one day that making pickup products would be a profitable niche so he decided to enter it. There was never anything more to it than that.

I would say, overall...

Biggest Fraud: Probably one of the guys from back in the day who didn't even get laid, like Thundercat or one of those weird incel-looking VA instructors.

Least fraud: Probably Paul Janka.

You forgot Tom Torero too Cass :P

Why in the world would anyone believe Roosh?

SquattinCassanova wrote:Most of the RSD instructors

RooshV

Winston Wu

JT Tran


SC,

Why is Winston Wu on that list? He's not a PUA and doesn't promote himself as one. He promotes international dating. I'll admit to pull that off you need financial resources that not a lot of men have, so it isn't exactly the average dude's solution to dating problems.

Sephiroth wrote:David D is a fraud but, to be fair, I don't think he even tries to appear to not be a fraud. He's an internet marketer first, a 'Dating Guru' second. He just decided one day that making pickup products would be a profitable niche so he decided to enter it. There was never anything more to it than that.

I would say, overall...

Biggest Fraud: Probably one of the guys from back in the day who didn't even get laid, like Thundercat or one of those weird incel-looking VA instructors.

Least fraud: Probably Paul Janka.


Mystery: 56 women in 6 years
Janka: 70 women in 3 years

Now, whose the number one pick up artist?

Michael Ke

aka

SquattinCassanova

lives in vegas

his website pickupalpha

he ripped me off with his $1000 a night bootcamp. I didn't get laid at all. I was better off getting wasted and spam approaching
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Bash the Scene

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Benjamin W. Wren and 8 guests