How can you want the company of women, yet hate them?

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

I mean isn't that like a white supremacist jonesing to go to a Kanye West concert?

The incel argument usually goes something like this:

1. "We have a right to female compansionship and sex! Those who say otherwise arlready are getting that!"
2. "How dare women --------! Cunts!"

Uhhhh.. if it's just a hole you're wanting, get a fleshlight. I understand that you're frustrated, you have a right to your feelings. But it's like you want the attention of females while simultaneously hating them for not giving you that. Even when you do get it, do you think life's gonna get better? You know that you'll likely break up, what then?

"I'll have experienced it, it won't matter."

...and that's a healthy way to look at it. But to be a little cliche, if you don't have a healthy way of looking at life now what on Earth makes you think you will then? Breaking up can hurt even when you're a stable person. Many of you are unstable. People who think ER was a hero and encourage more actions like his need to be in psychiatric facilities, not out there dating.

#truthhurts

ER was a hero a GOD the one and only going against him is atheist you fucker BURN die fucker die for your blasphemy. A women that has ever rejected a man has committed murder because rejection is the same as taking a gun and shooting a guy in the head and as a result that whore deserves nothing less than death and since society won't do it we must.
ER send you to the ER
go ER!!--no better yet go dexter morgan hunt down whores one by one tonights the night bitch

TylerBainesRoyce wrote:I mean isn't that like a white supremacist jonesing to go to a Kanye West concert?

The incel argument usually goes something like this:

1. "We have a right to female compansionship and sex! Those who say otherwise arlready are getting that!"
2. "How dare women --------! Cunts!"

Uhhhh.. if it's just a hole you're wanting, get a fleshlight. I understand that you're frustrated, you have a right to your feelings. But it's like you want the attention of females while simultaneously hating them for not giving you that. Even when you do get it, do you think life's gonna get better? You know that you'll likely break up, what then?

"I'll have experienced it, it won't matter."

ha, first truthful comment on this site! haha :D

...and that's a healthy way to look at it. But to be a little cliche, if you don't have a healthy way of looking at life now what on Earth makes you think you will then? Breaking up can hurt even when you're a stable person. Many of you are unstable. People who think ER was a hero and encourage more actions like his need to be in psychiatric facilities, not out there dating.

#truthhurts

"ER was a hero a GOD the one and only going against him is atheist you fucker BURN die fucker die for your blasphemy. A women that has ever rejected a man has committed murder because rejection is the same as taking a gun and shooting a guy in the head and as a result that whore deserves nothing less than death and since society won't do it we must."

Legit it is a crime to reject men. The only righteous answer for this is :pistoldouble: :rambo: :uzi:

We are ego fixated creatures. We don't make friends because we sincerely care about their souls or well being. We only want them to confirm our value.

Deep inside we all hate women. Just like we have anyone else who doesn't give us the attention, respect, validation we want whenever we want it. It's an insult to not respect every person as Gods. WE ALL BIOLOGICALLY WANT THIS THOUGH. There can't be Gods everywhere, it'll just create a new MEDIUM of human average.

We all want to be a part of the top 1%. We want the company of those who are valuable so we can be on the top and take a shit on others for not being on the top. We are obsessed with social hierarchies. We are into this for ourselves, no one else.

We love grandiosity and ego as a species. Women are huge indicators of what pronounces are egos. They help us love ourselves. But we hate their selective snoot cuntish criteria of inclusion that denies us the feeling of superiority we crave for.

Return to White Knighting