A strong, athletic, manly body is a MUST for getting sluts

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

There's no other way around that. The body is sexual, while the face is more emotional. It's not all that different for women than it is for men.

Someone who looks like young Leo, Bieber, or young Johnny Depp without the massive S they have, will get halo'ed into infinity and get anything he desires as far as LTR's go. But wouldn't go as far with sluts who just want to fuck.

This website, hence the title, has it all wrong on sluts. Sluts are a guy's best friend, because they are just about the most honest females that exist. They're up front that they want to get slammed by a hot body, big dick, and gorgeous face. If you can get attractive enough to get with them, you're having some of the most honest moments you can have with females.

muscles add +0.5 points, you want to tell me this is only 9.5/10 ... you want to tell me OP?

this body got enough mucels for sluts

looksdomatter wrote:muscles add +0.5 points, you want to tell me this is only 9.5/10 ... you want to tell me OP?

He has an amazing body, only on the Misc would people think he looks bad.

offthewall wrote:
looksdomatter wrote:muscles add +0.5 points, you want to tell me this is only 9.5/10 ... you want to tell me OP?

He has an amazing body, only on the Misc would people think he looks bad.

He has a ton of muscle. Most guys wouldn't perceive him that way because he has a really small frame. His body qualifies as what I'm talking about, he's got low BF, muscle in all the right places, he doesn't look bloated. Way out of reach for what most guys can achieve.

looksdomatter wrote:But I don't think Lachowski got that 10/10 chin what a chad has. It's short.

He's got a medium chin, it's not incel length or ratio at all. Medium is actually more aesthetic. Most male models have medium chins, and may only look like they're bigger because they have compact midfaces. A long lower third is pretty awful for aesthetics. Most really handsome guys have BROAD rather than long, lower thirds and tall ramus'.

Lachowski is like the KING of aesthetics, but IMO is more suited for LTR territory. As people here have noted, aesthetics and sex appeal overlap but aren't always aligned, and someone like Channing Tatum, who is a lot less aesthetic than Lachowski has a lot more sex appeal. Take the two without S and women would be far less trusting to Tatum than Lachowski for LTR's but perhaps more receptive to Tatum for ONS.

Of course, it must be said too as a reminder that while there is more than one way to be attractive (i.e., beautiful MM vs less aesthetic but "hot" jock), being attractive is always the number one factor.

I am sorry, this is just dumb. Guess what? Chad gets to be skinny! All women care about is Chad's face. A woman sees his thin body and either says, "Wow, you have a good body," or says nothing. Women may at times insult Chad for being skinny or express disappoint in Chad's skinniness. Women will ever contemptuously say, "You are pretty skinny!" Chad just says, "Shut up cunt!" Then later on she fucks him. Women bitch somewhat about Chad's skinniness, but they fuck him anyway. Muscular body = very low priority for women. Face is everything.

Return to White Knighting