Every thread I make that mentions women gets sent to WK'ing

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

the white knighting section.

Let me ask you this, what reason do you have to believe that your problem is entirely womens' fault? I really honestly believe it's mostly men's fault. So any type of rational discussion about this is WK'ing? Are men not to blame for at least something?

This reeks of black and white thinking (the way most guys on here think) and black and white thinking is a sign of lesser intelligence. If this were a forum of good looking guys, I'm more convinced the arguments here would be a lot more rational.
PostThis post by Thonis was deleted by puanewb on Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:38 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Thonis wrote:Actually the more "rational" guys would be subhumans. Believe it or not majority of the users on this forum are average looking. Normally good looking people are not huge on blogs so we might have one of the most attractive male audience here.

Actually, past pics and so fourth have shown that there were a sizable number of above average looking guys here. That only furthers my point that their inceldom is curable and that they're doing things totally wrong, specifically not getting out enough.

TylerBainesRoyce wrote:the white knighting section.

Let me ask you this, what reason do you have to believe that your problem is entirely womens' fault? I really honestly believe it's mostly men's fault. So any type of rational discussion about this is WK'ing? Are men not to blame for at least something?

This reeks of black and white thinking (the way most guys on here think) and black and white thinking is a sign of lesser intelligence. If this were a forum of good looking guys, I'm more convinced the arguments here would be a lot more rational.

I'm with u on this. In fact I have never blamed women as they are supposed to seek out the best to help give her offspring the best chance at survival and reproduction. All that I want to get across is that, if nothing else, those selected against should be allowed to complain and vent through various other means just by nature of trying to keep some semblance of fairness.

Return to White Knighting