LOL if you don't want to beta provide for a girl

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

Always depends on what you get in return.

If you get a sweet, feminine women who knows her place, supports you emotionally in return, gives you love, affection, sex, potentially raises your kids, makes your home look cozy and beautiful ... sure!

But western women are disgusting, debased, feminist cunts. They don't have anything other to offer than her sexuality. And in many cases not even that because they are too fat, pierced, tattooed, have neon-colored hair or are just SO disgustingly feminist that you can't imagine anything other than a hatefuck.
Был вечер. Небо меркло. Воды Струились тихо. Жук жужжал.

Paradigm Shift wrote:Beta providing only truly works when female sexuality is strictly controlled and women's ability to support themselves is limited. Otherwise guys just get taken advantage of.

Agreed

Beta providing has been successful for years before the liberal feminist era. Now it's just a joke.

Paradigm Shift wrote:Beta providing only truly works when female sexuality is strictly controlled and women's ability to support themselves is limited. Otherwise guys just get taken advantage of.

Well said.

Made me think of that show 90 day fiance. The worst was this dude Alan who's controlling and paranoid as phuck with a legit HBB. So many cringe moments, hes a 30 yr old virgin and made her stay with his parents so they wouldn't bang :shock: Asked her mulitple times "Please don't leave me" Apparently they're somehow still married

Wow, I can't believe I got some serious and reasonable responses.

What happened to you Sluthate?

heretic667 wrote:

Agreed

Beta providing has been successful for years before the liberal feminist era. Now it's just a joke.

THIS

it was a system that worked...sadly feminists thought average or fugly bitches were entitled to good lookers

Anal prolapse wrote:LOL at you

phaggot

Return to White Knighting