It's Me, MagicalBunny!

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

Well, I would answer but animus told me to stfu if I have nothing nice to say.
Life is written in bone.

Assburgercel wrote:dont want to offend/10

You guys are free to be honest. You can be mean, instead of trying to hurt my feelings by indirectly saying I'm too ugly to comment on my appearance.

youre a cute black girl but most black girls are too loud and aggressive

Aww, thank you! I'm never really loud, or aggressive. I'm talkative at times, but IRL I tend to be very shy.

MagicalBunny wrote:
kibo wrote:cant fap to that/10

...but...what does that mean?

You are ugly genetic horseshit.But you are female so you still won at lottery of life.
Enjoy your time.
Do you at least take a showers?

kibo wrote:
MagicalBunny wrote:
...but...what does that mean?

You are ugly genetic horseshit.But you are female so you still won at lottery of life.
Enjoy your time.
Do you at least take a showers?

Yes, obviously. Doesn't everyone? I take 2 showers a day, one after I get back from the gym, and one after I get home from class. I also take a bubblebath to relax every Sunday night!

you are fat
start to lose weight otherwise you will fuck only ugly or average guys

Fabie wrote:you are fat
start to lose weight otherwise you will fuck only ugly or average guys

cope.
every girl gets a chad

I know I'm fat...I've been working out and eating less for a month or so now. By this time next year, I should be at my goal weight...

this is my body now:
http://shiroipinkukurimu.tumblr.com/image/132302700573

(my undies are hiding my fat stomach...)
but yeah, I should be much smaller as long as I stay healthy. My goal weight is 110 lbs. (I'm 5'1, so that's normal for my height)

GENETIC SHIT wrote:Yae um no.

No to what? You guys tell me I'm fat and when I admit it and let you all know I'm actively working on losing weight, you're upset about that too?

ihateallwomen wrote:
MagicalBunny wrote:Also, I am okay with average guys.

Your ugly and a liar.

I'm not lying. Why would I want to date someone way out of my league? I'd feel bad. I don't deserve an attractive person, not when there's lonely girls out there way prettier than me.

MagicalBunny wrote:Why would I want to date someone way out of my league?

Because as a female you can.

Fabie wrote:
MagicalBunny wrote:I know I'm fat...I've been working out and eating less for a month or so now. By this time next year, I should be at my goal weight...

this is my body now:
http://shiroipinkukurimu.tumblr.com/image/132302700573

)

upps your body is not that bad,PM plz a nude pic of you for a deep analysis and advice

Nice try. I'm not that dumb...

ihateallwomen wrote:
MagicalBunny wrote:Why would I want to date someone way out of my league?

Because as a female you can.

You didn't address the rest of my post. Wouldn't you guys feel weird if a 10/10 girl wanted a long term, emotional and sexual relationship with you? Like that you aren't attractive enough for them? THat you don't deserve them? I would feel that way if like, Leonardo DiCaprio or Johnny Depp, or Katy Perry wanted to date me.

MagicalBunny wrote:x
Nice try. I'm not that dumb...

I saw you almost nude in tinychat, yet I haven't taken screenshots I'm a reliable member you can confide in me

MagicalBunny wrote:
ihateallwomen wrote:Because as a female you can.

You didn't address the rest of my post. Wouldn't you guys feel weird if a 10/10 girl wanted a long term, emotional and sexual relationship with you? Like that you aren't attractive enough for them? THat you don't deserve them? I would feel that way if like, Leonardo DiCaprio or Johnny Depp, or Katy Perry wanted to date me.

I wouldn't want a 10/10 simply because I like quirky.

smike wrote:
MagicalBunny wrote:

you successfully developed your coping mechanisms cuz 10/10 would dispose you after first use

smike wrote:
MagicalBunny wrote:

I am similar. I prefer guys like Jonah Hill, or Chris Pratt (before they lost weight), or even Seth Rogen/Zack Galifianakis, cause they're cute and weird and silly and funny and cuddly. Even if I was like 8/10, I'd feel that way.
Next

Return to White Knighting