It's Me, MagicalBunny!

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

kibo wrote:
smike wrote:I wouldn't want a 10/10 simply because I like quirky.

you successfully developed your coping mechanisms cuz 10/10 would dispose you after first use

Yay I'm successful at something.

MagicalBunny wrote:You didn't address the rest of my post. Wouldn't you guys feel weird if a 10/10 girl wanted a long term, emotional and sexual relationship with you? Like that you aren't attractive enough for them? THat you don't deserve them? I would feel that way if like, Leonardo DiCaprio or Johnny Depp, or Katy Perry wanted to date me.

It would be weird, because it´s not possible for an incel to get a 10/10 girl. But why dont we deserve it? Because we´re not born with an attractive face? If someone deserves to fuck 10/10 sluts then it´s incels, because we are the ones who suffer the most.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

MagicalBunny wrote:. I prefer guys like Jonah Hill, or Chris Pratt (before they lost weight), or even Seth Rogen/Zack Galifianakis, cause they're cute and weird and silly and funny and cuddly. Even if I was like 8/10, I'd feel that way.



lol all these are white, do you like black guys?

ihateallwomen wrote:
MagicalBunny wrote:You didn't address the rest of my post. Wouldn't you guys feel weird if a 10/10 girl wanted a long term, emotional and sexual relationship with you? Like that you aren't attractive enough for them? THat you don't deserve them? I would feel that way if like, Leonardo DiCaprio or Johnny Depp, or Katy Perry wanted to date me.

It would be weird, because it´s not possible for an incel to get a 10/10 girl. But why dont we deserve it? Because we´re not born with an attractive face? If someone deserves to fuck 10/10 sluts then it´s incels, because we are the ones who suffer the most.

legit
i would be totally fine with dating 10/10
idgaf for my poor lms
Image

Kill yourself fucking nigger slut
I hate you. I hope you die. I hope your kids die. I hope your family dies
Fucking black whore commi g here
Didnt even read the OP btw dont care. Kill yourself
Image

Fabie wrote:
MagicalBunny wrote:. I prefer guys like Jonah Hill, or Chris Pratt (before they lost weight), or even Seth Rogen/Zack Galifianakis, cause they're cute and weird and silly and funny and cuddly. Even if I was like 8/10, I'd feel that way.



lol all these are white, do you like black guys?


Yes, but I can't think of any attractive famous ones who fit my aesthetic.
I am a girl #^_^#
please don't treat me any differently because of it
(I'm also a pervert tehee)
I have a hentai/porn blog ♥♥♥ {https://creamylittlekitten.tumblr.com}
Image
Image

Why the fuck are you on here?

You're a female. Who gives a fuck how you look? Why? All men are desperate faggots, and will fuck almost anything, and I mean anything. A bitch who is -5/10 will still get more sex than a guy who is 5/10.

You only came on this board to prove to everyone how men are desperate faggots who would really fuck anything. Now go away.

Another supposed "female" on here attention whoring. This one is black though which should change the dynamic significantly. You say you like black guys, but I'm calling bullshit on that. You probably prefer white men and only say you like blacks as a coping mechanism. The only black guys you like are 6'4''+ ripped, wealthy NFL/NBA players. LOL. Black women are the most hypergamous group of women on planet Earth. No man is good enough for them.
Image

PuaKiller wrote:Another supposed "female" on here attention whoring. This one is black though which should change the dynamic significantly. You say you like black guys, but I'm calling bullshit on that. You probably prefer white men and only say you like blacks as a coping mechanism. The only black guys you like are 6'4''+ ripped, wealthy NFL/NBA players. LOL. Black women are the most hypergamous group of women on planet Earth. No man is good enough for them.


I don't like athletes that much, honestly. And I do like black guys, just not the stereotypical 'ghetto' ignorant ones, the same way people who like black girls don't like the ghetto ignorant ones with 12 kids. I prefer people who don't act ignorant, regardless of race, There's actually a guy I like atm who's black, he's an actor from Alaska who works at Starbucks and we both agree on the whole disliking black people who want to act ghetto thing. I like him too much to ever post his picture here :roll:

FuckThis wrote:Kill yourself fucking nigger slut
I hate you. I hope you die. I hope your kids die. I hope your family dies
Fucking black whore commi g here
Didnt even read the OP btw dont care. Kill yourself

ROFL

:lol: you guys are being too aggressive, she's only 17 ,what do you expect? she wants a bit of male validation that's all
Last edited by Fabie on Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

young petite females can still get fucked hard. no one looks at your face anyway.

equivalent of gymcel lays for females. bag over head. all set.

I don't want validation. I know 99% of you think I'm ugly. I'm not looking to hear you guys tell me I'm attractive.

MagicalBunny wrote:I don't want validation. I know 99% of you think I'm ugly. I'm not looking to hear you guys tell me I'm attractive.


Bullshit. You're either here for attention or a troll. That tumblr account was created today, so I'm guessing this is a troll. Women love attention and need it to function properly. Feeling down on yourself? Just post some selfies on an all male forum and have men bend over backwards to kiss your ass.

It wasn't created today, it was there for months, I have lots of side blogs that I don't post on on tumblr. My main blog has been up since this summer. I didn't wanna post it there because I have thousands of followers and I don't want them to see my face since my blog is NSFW. None of you kissed my ass. I've been coming here since earlier this year and you all literally just tell me I'm a fat ugly n***** all the time.

PuaKiller wrote:
MagicalBunny wrote:I don't want validation. I know 99% of you think I'm ugly. I'm not looking to hear you guys tell me I'm attractive.


Bullshit. You're either here for attention or a troll. That tumblr account was created today, so I'm guessing this is a troll. Women love attention and need it to function properly. Feeling down on yourself? Just post some selfies on an all male forum and have men bend over backwards to kiss your ass.

Image

5/10
Image
Image
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.



http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

You just want me to be here for validation so you can say you didn't give me any and finally 'beat' women at something. You think if you refuse the validation (that I DON'T WANT, you just think I want,) that you've 'won', by one -upping a girl. If convincing yourselves that I want you to be nice to me just because I'm female is what it takes for you to cope with your low self esteem and the fact that you're socially inept, go ahead and think that.

MagicalBunny wrote:You just want me to be here for validation so you can say you didn't give me any and finally 'beat' women at something. You think if you refuse the validation (that I DON'T WANT, you just think I want,) that you've 'won', by one -upping a girl. If convincing yourselves that I want you to be nice to me just because I'm female is what it takes for you to cope with your low self esteem and the fact that you're socially inept, go ahead and think that.

Then why ask for a rating?

To see how far I have left to go with bettering my appearance. If I'm at least decent looking, the more reasonable people here would rate me as such. Plus no one here would lie to me. And I was here for months before asking for a rating.

MagicalBunny wrote:You just want me to be here for validation so you can say you didn't give me any and finally 'beat' women at something. You think if you refuse the validation (that I DON'T WANT, you just think I want,) that you've 'won', by one -upping a girl. If convincing yourselves that I want you to be nice to me just because I'm female is what it takes for you to cope with your low self esteem and the fact that you're socially inept, go ahead and think that.


in that case, you are 2.5-3/10 at best.
enjoy your true rating.

I'm going to be completely honest here. Your natural body shape (hip to waist ratio) is actually good. If you leaned up and put on some heels, you'd have a 9-10 body. Then put on some makeup, maybe change the hair (layers framing the face), then you'd be good.
Image

Image

^^ Motherfuckers white knighting this bitch as anticipated. No surprise here.

MagicalBunny wrote:I don't want validation. I know 99% of you think I'm ugly. I'm not looking to hear you guys tell me I'm attractive.

Image

sure you dont.
Image
Image

BeavisCButthead wrote:I'm going to be completely honest here. Your natural body shape (hip to waist ratio) is actually good. If you leaned up and put on some heels, you'd have a 9-10 body. Then put on some makeup, maybe change the hair (layers framing the face), then you'd be good.

Image

Get the fuck off this site. Goddamn whiteknight.

MagicalBunny wrote:
smike wrote:I wouldn't want a 10/10 simply because I like quirky.


I am similar. I prefer guys like Jonah Hill, or Chris Pratt (before they lost weight), or even Seth Rogen/Zack Galifianakis, cause they're cute and weird and silly and funny and cuddly. Even if I was like 8/10, I'd feel that way.


Are you physically more attracted to Chris Pratt before or after his weight loss transformation?
Image

If you did a different hairstyle it would help you much more. sub 3 right now.
PreviousNext

Return to White Knighting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests