It's Me, MagicalBunny!

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

Ceran wrote:okay

next time you have a zit or eyebags, dont wear any makeup, just go out looking natural . you know, to look "younger" ;)


I get zits often, and I don't put makeup on. I have naturally puffy eyes, and I get eyebags when I don't sleep enough, and I DON'T WEAR MAKEUP. You guys are dumb if you think every girl on the planet is like the tween idols you see on tV who always wear makeup to cover up their problems. Covering a zit with makeup would make it worse, by clogging the pores and not letting the skin be clean and breathe.
I am a girl #^_^#
please don't treat me any differently because of it
(I'm also a pervert tehee)
I have a hentai/porn blog ♥♥♥ {https://creamylittlekitten.tumblr.com}
Image
Image

Ceran wrote:unless you're meeting Chad

She looks so ugly that i doubt Chad could get it up.
She has that smug despicable face that you just want to punch
Image

FuckThis wrote:Just clicked on OP image

Image


Holy
Fucking
Shit
2/10 and that is generious. You are repulsive. Just insane reading your shit here while you are borderline deformed
I literally felt sick waching this
You look like shit compaired to me as a male,in female standards lol
Image


Are you a girl or a guy? And why do you hate me so much? Who hurt you? Why are you angry all the time?

Ceran wrote:unless you're meeting Chad


I've already mentioned that I think this Chad thing is utter bullshit, that a lot of the 'Chads' you guys have shown me pictures of are not even usually my type. But no, I'm less likely to wear makeup when talking to someone I find attractive, because I don't want them to see me later without it and think 'eew, she's ugly without makeup'. I'd rather just let them see my natural face and judge it that way.

hasley was right abut one thing, the reason you guys aren't getting laid isn't because you're 'SO ugly', because most of you that I have seen, aren't. You're just all extremely bitter and angry at women, and it probably shows IRL.

MagicalBunny wrote:
FuckThis wrote:Just clicked on OP image

Image


Holy
Fucking
Shit
2/10 and that is generious. You are repulsive. Just insane reading your shit here while you are borderline deformed
I literally felt sick waching this
You look like shit compaired to me as a male,in female standards lol
Image


Are you a girl or a guy? And why do you hate me so much? Who hurt you? Why are you angry all the time?

I am a guy , this is how i looked as a girl.
Image

I have no idea why i hate you. There isnjust something about you that makes me despise you

My advice to you is to go the skelly/David Bowie rockstar meth-chic route if you want to remain masculine, or just be trans and get a sex change surgery, and be a lesbian, if all you wanna do in life is get laid.

MagicalBunny wrote:Well I don't want overnight success if it's fake. Your posts all honestly sound pretty sad (not that I'm any better, but still). Having sex with guys to make yourself feel better...why would I want that? I want to feel good about earning the right to be happy with my appearance by taking care of myself. And fyi, hyperpigmentation affects white people with acne too. I dress nicely, and all, polish doesn't have to mean makeup. And yes, if you have sensitive skin, and oily skin,like me, all makeup I can afford as a college student on scholarships can and will make me breakout. Makeup is getting trapped in your face, no matter how well you clean it. Plus, even if the expensive stuff is what won't break me out, I don't want to waste money on painting my face into something it isn't. I generally look better without makeup than with, honestly.You said I could take your advice or leave it, and I'll honestly leave it...You're saying I COULD be cute, if I do exactly what you do, but I don't want to do that.



They are sad. They are also extremely honest which I don't feel I can ever be irl and useful to people who are interested in hearing the truth instead of rehashing soundbites from blogs that do not apply their real lives. If you never relate to me in the future, I would be truly very happy for you. But I posted because I see where this is going and no kind soul ever explained a thing to me when I was 17.

Lol. I never said hyperpigmentation did not affect white people. Your OP was about you and you are a dark skinned black girl. And so, I replied to you specifically with information relevant to you.

Ditto on the makeup and $ factor. Thats a rabbit hole well tended to all over the internet if you ever care to learn how other broke college girls make it work without ruining their skin.

While I do think you would look really cute with makeup, I think its great you feel confident about the way you look naturally. The only time this would ever be a problem is if you were dissatisfied with the attention you were receiving or how people treated you because of it. Since you don't and ok with whats being said here, you're fine.

I just know my mind was blown by how different life was with just a little makeup and I liked it for reasons bigger to me than the obvious benefits of sexual attraction. Privilege.

To each her own!

THat cute girl thing was directed towards FuckThis.

Also, hasley, I am not okay with how I look now, I'm working on improving myself so I can be okay with it. And my skin isn't dark...it's medium/average. Idk where you're from that you think my skin is dark on the 'black people skin color spectrum'. And sorry, the way your post was worded made me think you thought it only affected black people. You said 'as a black woman, hyperpigmentation...blahblahblah'. If you knew it affects everyone with acne, I just see it as irrelevant to include my race. Also, adding lol to the beginning of your reply kind of comes off as snarky, even though I'm sure you weren't trying to be.

And when I say I'm a broke college girl, I mean I literally have 71 cents in my bank account because all my money goes towards school and rent. I don't mean 'broke because my parents don't give me an allowance', I mean literally, I've considered having sex with old guys for money because I was afraid I couldn't afford to buy textbooks broke, I don't, and won't buy extras that I don't need.

^its a good thing ur a girl and dont need money cause beta losers pay for everything

a guy has to be a literal 8+ to think about having a dating life without funds

thats one of the reason girls took over higher education

MagicalBunny wrote:THat cute girl thing was directed towards FuckThis.

Also, hasley, I am not okay with how I look now, I'm working on improving myself so I can be okay with it. And my skin isn't dark...it's medium/average. Idk where you're from that you think my skin is dark on the 'black people skin color spectrum'. And sorry, the way your post was worded made me think you thought it only affected black people. You said 'as a black woman, hyperpigmentation...blahblahblah'. If you knew it affects everyone with acne, I just see it as irrelevant to include my race. Also, adding lol to the beginning of your reply kind of comes off as snarky, even though I'm sure you weren't trying to be.

And when I say I'm a broke college girl, I mean I literally have 71 cents in my bank account because all my money goes towards school and rent. I don't mean 'broke because my parents don't give me an allowance', I mean literally, I've considered having sex with old guys for money because I was afraid I couldn't afford to buy textbooks broke, I don't, and won't buy extras that I don't need.

MB, I might be wasting my time telling you this, but yo are fat because you are angry. Fat=anger at being denied love. It comes through loud and clear no matter how thickly you sugar your words find where your anger is coming from and deal with it.

Magical bunny you are fucking sad.
I am going to leave you alone. You are just so fucking sad man... my day is ruined

And just lol at giving me advice when i amog you in every way possible. Just look at this display of pure Gods love and dignity
Image
That is what being human is all about. That one moment where God looks at you and he knows you are his child.

Not this monstrosity

Image

And just lol at being a hooker. And dont deny it,i know you did it,you told us. It is ok i did it as well,but it is different when Gods child is doing it,and when a monster is doing it,nigger at that.
Just sad life man. Hope you die young and escape misery that awaits you

smike wrote:
MagicalBunny wrote:THat cute girl thing was directed towards FuckThis.

Also, hasley, I am not okay with how I look now, I'm working on improving myself so I can be okay with it. And my skin isn't dark...it's medium/average. Idk where you're from that you think my skin is dark on the 'black people skin color spectrum'. And sorry, the way your post was worded made me think you thought it only affected black people. You said 'as a black woman, hyperpigmentation...blahblahblah'. If you knew it affects everyone with acne, I just see it as irrelevant to include my race. Also, adding lol to the beginning of your reply kind of comes off as snarky, even though I'm sure you weren't trying to be.

And when I say I'm a broke college girl, I mean I literally have 71 cents in my bank account because all my money goes towards school and rent. I don't mean 'broke because my parents don't give me an allowance', I mean literally, I've considered having sex with old guys for money because I was afraid I couldn't afford to buy textbooks broke, I don't, and won't buy extras that I don't need.

MB, I might be wasting my time telling you this, but yo are fat because you are angry. Fat=anger at being denied love. It comes through loud and clear no matter how thickly you sugar your words find where your anger is coming from and deal with it.

ouch

harsh blue pill trolling

I honestly am really confused. FuckThis, if you're a guy, and miserable, why not just be a girl if you're this cute as a girl? And what does God have to do with anything? And it wasn't prostitution, having a sugar daddy is different, it isn't always sex, and it's usually more than just sex, it's like a mutually beneficial friendship.

And I'm not fat because I'm angry, I'm fat because I was depressed and afraid to be pretty after being raped as a child, so I tried my hardest to be unattractive so that no one would ever want to do that to me again. But now I know that it isn't worth it to be sad and afraid in life, and I want to wear cute clothes I like and feel better about my body, so I'm losing weight. Annoying fake tumblr sjw feminists are the people who are fat because they're angry.

And FuckThis, if you feel so beautiful and like you have found the meaning of life, why are you on a site full of depressed people who can't get laid?

MagicalBunny wrote:I honestly am really confused. FuckThis, if you're a guy, and miserable, why not just be a girl if you're this cute as a girl? And what does God have to do with anything? And it wasn't prostitution, having a sugar daddy is different, it isn't always sex, and it's usually more than just sex, it's like a mutually beneficial friendship.

And I'm not fat because I'm angry, I'm fat because I was depressed and afraid to be pretty after being raped as a child, so I tried my hardest to be unattractive so that no one would ever want to do that to me again. But now I know that it isn't worth it to be sad and afraid in life, and I want to wear cute clothes I like and feel better about my body, so I'm losing weight. Annoying fake tumblr sjw feminists are the people who are fat because they're angry.

ANGRY

smike wrote:
MagicalBunny wrote:I honestly am really confused. FuckThis, if you're a guy, and miserable, why not just be a girl if you're this cute as a girl? And what does God have to do with anything? And it wasn't prostitution, having a sugar daddy is different, it isn't always sex, and it's usually more than just sex, it's like a mutually beneficial friendship.

And I'm not fat because I'm angry, I'm fat because I was depressed and afraid to be pretty after being raped as a child, so I tried my hardest to be unattractive so that no one would ever want to do that to me again. But now I know that it isn't worth it to be sad and afraid in life, and I want to wear cute clothes I like and feel better about my body, so I'm losing weight. Annoying fake tumblr sjw feminists are the people who are fat because they're angry.

ANGRY

everyone is angry on sluthate
flushy
Image

MagicalBunny wrote:THat cute girl thing was directed towards FuckThis.

Also, hasley, I am not okay with how I look now, I'm working on improving myself so I can be okay with it. And my skin isn't dark...it's medium/average. Idk where you're from that you think my skin is dark on the 'black people skin color spectrum'. And sorry, the way your post was worded made me think you thought it only affected black people. You said 'as a black woman, hyperpigmentation...blahblahblah'. If you knew it affects everyone with acne, I just see it as irrelevant to include my race. Also, adding lol to the beginning of your reply kind of comes off as snarky, even though I'm sure you weren't trying to be.

And when I say I'm a broke college girl, I mean I literally have 71 cents in my bank account because all my money goes towards school and rent. I don't mean 'broke because my parents don't give me an allowance', I mean literally, I've considered having sex with old guys for money because I was afraid I couldn't afford to buy textbooks broke, I don't, and won't buy extras that I don't need.


lol ok a few things.
Splitting hairs takes away from the point but if you must

as compared to white skin, your skin is dark. Call it whatever you like

mentioning your race is relevant as I was specifically addressing you, in an attempt to be helpful I might add

you read another post of mine and called me sad. In comparison to some of the posts on here, a snarky lol is a true to life response. Also tbc, I lol'd because I realized just how your comments come from complete inexperience. No matter

I knew what you meant by broke college student but farbeit for me to overextend helpful advice to someone who just said she doesn't want it bc she doesn't like makeup. Go on youtube and find out how girls like you make it happen.
and finally

sex with old guys for money is a different beast altogether. I hope you don't, it will harden and ruin you but again, your life.

halsey wrote:
sex with old guys for money is a different beast altogether. I hope you don't, it will harden and ruin you but again, your life.

Cope.

When I joined this site, I was a super positive bright ball of sunshine. Also a virgin. Now I'm cosntantly arguing with youa ll and it's boring. I'm going to get back on my mission of cheering all you sad peoples up and showing you what positivity can do for you!!! <3 #^_^#

MagicalBunny wrote:When I joined this site, I was a super positive bright ball of sunshine. Also a virgin. Now I'm cosntantly arguing with youa ll and it's boring. I'm going to get back on my mission of cheering all you sad peoples up and showing you what positivity can do for you!!! <3 #^_^#

Yeah being an ugly,poor student that has whored herself for money sure sounds happy <3 <3 ^^ :***
At least own up your shit,stop coping for fucks sake

Yeah I'm ugly and broke, but oh well. I'll have more money next semester when I have time to get a job, and when I graduate. And the men I was with, I found attractive for the most part. One of them, even though he doens't buy me things anymore, I still hang out with. He's super cute and nice!

MagicalBunny wrote:Yeah I'm ugly and broke, but oh well. I'll have more money next semester when I have time to get a job, and when I graduate. And the men I was with, I found attractive for the most part. One of them, even though he doens't buy me things anymore, I still hang out with. He's super cute and nice!

We will see hoe happy you are in few years past your prime. ~~~~ :-**** <333

FuckThis wrote:
halsey wrote:
sex with old guys for money is a different beast altogether. I hope you don't, it will harden and ruin you but again, your life.

Cope.


how so?

MagicalBunny wrote:When I joined this site, I was a super positive bright ball of sunshine. Also a virgin. Now I'm cosntantly arguing with youa ll and it's boring. I'm going to get back on my mission of cheering all you sad peoples up and showing you what positivity can do for you!!! <3 #^_^#


Never stop being a super positive bright ball of sunshine. Its not worth it.

Just be one who is aware of whats going on around her, thats all.

Wait a fucking minute, I tell you "lay down and submit" in a joking manner and it hurts your feelings. Then you tell everyone you have a SUGAR DADDY? AND you expect to still find "the right guy" after being used like a ride you put quarters in? DaFUQ? No wonder you are a happy ray of sunshine, it's easy to feel that way when shit gets handed to you and you have no integrity.

Without fail anytime a "female" post on this forum the goddamn thread goes to 4-5 pages minimum. Before the split this page would have hit a dozen pages by now. Even when the "female" is black and overweight people still white knight lmao. Like magic. Men are pathetic pussy beggar white knights.
Image

smike wrote:Wait a fucking minute, I tell you "lay down and submit" in a joking manner and it hurts your feelings. Then you tell everyone you have a SUGAR DADDY? AND you expect to still find "the right guy" after being used like a ride you put quarters in? DaFUQ? No wonder you are a happy ray of sunshine, it's easy to feel that way when shit gets handed to you and you have no integrity.


Well, I have to get a job soon, I'd rather work hard for money, when I have more time, than 'be used like a ride you put quarters in'. And aren't half of you guys a bunch of NEETs who live with their parents anyway? What can any of you say about integrity and having stuff handed to you?

And yes, my feelings were hurt, I was reminded of a traumatic experience.

But, I'm sure you all have had some sad pasts, too, there must be a reason why most of you are so angry. Don't worry, I'm here for hugs if you need them!!! (And if any of you need some female validation, just PM me a picture of you and I'll probably tell you that you're cute, since most of you that I've seen are pretty attractive!)
PreviousNext

Return to White Knighting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests