Some Of You Just Need To Move To A Big City

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

What the fuck, internet

Some of you are cute enough, very cute, and too cute to be here

I am not trying to discount anyone's experience but some of you cannot be real life.

One of my closest friends had this problem awared me on PUA (not to mention despite our clandestine friendship he had a big dick and a big heart and it was logistics that kept me from making him the happiest man alive)

He moved to San Francisco and now he is happy

What the fuck? Are you even America outside of NY, Cali, maybe Texas? Honorably mention to DC and yeah idk.

I like sex. I like biology. I'm a good person. I'm not blind.

People less reserved than me would do u.

ER is an example of tragedy.

Not even ugly but because he lived in a rat hole laced with blonde, he didn't know he was fuckable

I don't care if you think I'm trolling. I feel compassion and I'm not fucking with anyone here. A lot of you are not as ugly as you think you are.

I also dont envy you being male. Once a month (maybe more, I'm not regular) my period makes me irrational. I would fuck any semblance of a cock if it made my uterus smile. Of course I don't act on this but if men feel like this throughout youth, you have my sympathies. Love sex and love feeling hot but I would off myself because I couldnt live like that whilst being rejected. Fuck that

halsey wrote: he had a big dick

Slayer
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

Lmao big cities are even worse for incels because they see shit loads of hot women and shit loads of slayers going after them.

Fucking or lack of fucking is not the issue. The system is broken. Some men just want to prove they are as good as their peers. Some actually want companionship but the modern family is so fucked up that nobody wants a part of it. Some have felt lifelong rejection and anything that challenges that feeling is filtered out. Some are autistic, and we live in a world where nobody takes the time to empath someone they deem "cold." It is not them. It is not where they live. It's where we all live that is fucked up.

gobman3000 wrote:Lmao big cities are even worse for incels because they see shit loads of hot women and shit loads of slayers going after them.

But there are so many more women who can't land slayers and are actually beautiful or not rich enough

I mean so so so many. I just don't understand how this is not common knowledge. I don't like wome . It some of the bitches are persuasive. And many are very nice. I'm friends with plenty. Why God. Why don't you know the truth.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

halsey wrote:
gobman3000 wrote:Lmao big cities are even worse for incels because they see shit loads of hot women and shit loads of slayers going after them.

But there are so many more women who can't land slayers and are actually beautiful or not rich enough

I mean so so so many. I just don't understand how this is not common knowledge. I don't like wome . It some of the bitches are persuasive. And many are very nice. I'm friends with plenty. Why God. Why don't you know the truth.

Man, don't you get fucking bored of pretending to be a woman you piece of shit?

gobman3000 wrote:
halsey wrote:

Man, don't you get fucking bored of pretending to be a woman you piece of shit?

Explain to me what possible pleasure someone would get.out of pretending to be female and what degree of dedication someone would have to such a ruse

Sometimes girls turn a computer on and talk to people you dumb fuck.

Sorry for being mean but Jesus. You can't be serious.

Lmao, legitimately the exact same thing I've heard from your 10 previous attempts.

Explain to me what possible pleasure someone would get.out of pretending to be female

LOL. This is the internet. This is an obscure shit forum that is on the FBI watchlist. I make the assumption that everyone associated to this place has severe mental problems.

cats wrote:

This, big cities make hypergamy much worse. Why do you think women always dream about moving to big cities? It certainly isn't to fuck some average guy, it's to get close to the millionaires and billionaires who they're really after.

To be fair, our average guys are the catches of other cities. They move here. Bright eyed and bushy tailed. You can see them a mile away.

Not everyone thinks an overworked millionaire to be with high blood pressure is a catch.

I know you don't believe me so why not come and see for yourself. You do yourself a disservice thinking dense city's only hold women who aim for millionaires and assholes who work in finance

It honestly is hilarious that these trolls actually think a seemingly normal woman would post on SLUT FUCKING HATE of all places. Just lol.

Just loooooooooooooooooooool.

gobman3000 wrote:Lmao, legitimately the exact same thing I've heard from your 10 previous attempts.

Explain to me what possible pleasure someone would get.out of pretending to be female

LOL. This is the internet. This is an obscure shit forum that is on the FBI watchlist. I make the assumption that everyone associated to this place has severe mental problems.

OK then don't believe me. Lol who gives a shit?

Yeah, who does give a shit right? I mean you're trolling like 3 people on 10 different alts. Literally what do you derive from that you fucking lunatic?

gobman3000 wrote:It honestly is hilarious that these trolls actually think a seemingly normal woman would post on SLUT FUCKING HATE of all places. Just lol.

Just loooooooooooooooooooool.

I'll write this in English. Follow if you want to.

You don't think a name like Slut Hate is catchy

I literally was like "what the fuck kind of women hating evil man hole is this? Misc on crack and aids"

Read it

Saw it was a place where men who live real live commiserated. Reminded me of a male friend I really care about

Plus I am I. The process of looksmaxing as you guys say because of my own personal gain..never seen another forum be so technical about aesthetic progress and I am a member of Realself.

Stuck around and decided to post

So you dont believe I'm a girl. So what? How has my life changed

Lol do what you want. Lol it is really doesn't matter to me

I just hope to encourage a few great guys who deserve Better than self loathing before I leave. Already know no one will be my friend here but this is the story if my life. The invisible girl that shows up at will.

Troll thread. You are not a female. Big cities mean more options for women which means INCREASED hypergamy. You'd be best served living in the middle of bumblefuck nowhere where the females have fewer dating options than you would in a big city where they can fuck bankers, pro athletes, and other millionaires. People congregate around the big cites anyway for the job opportunities.

cats wrote:

This, big cities make hypergamy much worse. Why do you think women always dream about moving to big cities? It certainly isn't to fuck some average guy, it's to get close to the millionaires and billionaires who they're really after.

thats the reality !

the utter cunts want the best of the best
they wont settle for less

its lights out for the average dude, man

its 2015, man

You're a cunt.
You're a backstabbing cunt.
Nobody will ever love you because you are a cunt.
Hypocrite is spelled

C U N T
U
N
T

That's you, because you are a cunt.
A fucking nasty cunt.
CUNT!

Lol im a bi guy into fantasizing about being a girl

Its guys like me who get off on it, LOL at there being no motivation for it

At least if i pretended to be a girl id be serious

big city = more choices. just like tinder allows women to have more choices and the chance to fuck the top-tier males.

so, no, the big city would be WORSE for incels, not better.

This is as dumb as when girls recommend that incel guys try online dating. Going where there are many people only works for women. Men have a better shot at getting a looksmatched female in environments where there are few people.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Maybe this is true. I live in literally bumfuck nowhere. Also how you know we are cute?

City people are assholes. What planet do you live on

The girls are even worse in cities.

Have fun being brutally rejected by girls and then beat up by chads outside the bar :lol:

OmegaKV wrote:This is as dumb as when girls recommend that incel guys try online dating. Going where there are many people only works for women. Men have a better shot at getting a looksmatched female in environments where there are few people.

No sorry I have to agree with the OP

All else being equal -> more people, more options

In small towns girls might see less male models but there is less anonymity , it's like one big social circle where everyone knows each other and they're all sharing the same Chads. They won't risk being seen with an incel

Larger cities have more variety.. More new girls and tourists just arrived and not living there their whole lives

Also in general small towns are sausage fests. Like 60-40 ratio easily since most girls go to the city asap

Are you kidding me,when i was in Bucharest i only witnessed ever increasing hypergamy and whiteknighting.

WeisseWolfe wrote:Whose alt is OP? I'm thinking animus

No she's legit
Next

Return to White Knighting