I'm Sorry I Only Fuck Attractive Men

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

This is not a troll post. I feel very bad because I am one of you. But I have a vagina and its a pass for as long as I am under 30.

I am OK looking and a clean up nice but I was not raised an afforded delusional member of society who got to feel entitled. I always worked hard, always was nice yo everyone even when I was most popular

When inwaa in the eigth grade the kids in my class gifted this guy named Rick a beautifully wrapped gift. rick was a classic incel. Abominable facial structure acne bo colored bad hairline
They wrapped a Saks worthy box.know what was inside

Deodorant toothpaste Cologne etc.

I had no idea and was one of the most pop. Girls in school. Felt like shit and so I sat with him through lunch etc. I don't say that this to try to sou d good.I say it because I'm trying (poorly) to illustrate that I'm not a dick

I think human attractiveness etc is just details. Its a tool. I don't care about sex half as much as any of you do but I care abot power, impact, reach. I'm just an average girl who that can look nice but men are so sex depraved they make me seem Better than I am sometimes

I joined because you men understand aesthetics and I'm about to spend thousands of dollars yo improve myself

All I care about are happy babies. No offense bumwn of of his generation can't understand loyalty. I don't give a shit about bio excuses. I am bitterly angry everyday about this because all I want to do is love, fuck, and enjoy life with a loyal mab

Will never happen..men are selfish so I need a chad. Doesn't need to be rich. As a future MD (other lucrative options currently on. the table) xmoney is covered.

It's selfish to have babies in this place

But I want them. Genetic privilege will protect them

I fucked two incels in my life. Both super grateful. Got off with both, and the second really knew how to handle me
The poor thing. He acknolweged some things .. Embarrassing incel things that made me cum so hard. But i would never have his baby because I think in ugly, and he's not prettier than me therefore our babies would suffer...that and he's older (40's!!!) And too broke

I feel deeply for u. I believe I am a spirit in this useless human body that I use as atool to get things that I want

Good aex is spiritual but most men don't give a shit about this and the ones who do only care because they are about to die.

Maybe I have a chads babies and marry one ofnu. Best of both worlds and all the reason to hate me.

So I'm deeply sorry.

I had alcohol. Sorry for the long confessional work on as a desperate bitch today.

anim_us wrote:is your pussy clean?


Pristine. With papers.

If your outsides looked like your insides you would be road kill. Nice job, goodie goodie.

Luan Dang wrote:Do you have nice feet? Smike has ugly feet.

she is fat
feet from fat bitch?NO THANKS!
Image

You can't have babies if I cut out your uterus and suffocate you with it.

Luan Dang wrote:Do you have nice feet? Smike has ugly feet.


What is an smike?

My feet are beautiful. Weekly pedi, don't wear heels every day but if you guys keep asking this shit sooner or later I will be accused for attentionwhoring on a heartfelt post.

kibo wrote:
Luan Dang wrote:Do you have nice feet? Smike has ugly feet.

she is fat
feet from fat bitch?NO THANKS!


Yeah I am. Wasn't always and won't always be. Don't be mean. I took drastic measures to look better and will take more because of people like u.

halsey wrote:This is not a troll post. I feel very bad because I am one of you. But I have a vagina and its a pass for as long as I am under 30.

I am OK looking and a clean up nice but I was not raised an afforded delusional member of society who got to feel entitled. I always worked hard, always was nice yo everyone even when I was most popular

When inwaa in the eigth grade the kids in my class gifted this guy named Rick a beautifully wrapped gift. rick was a classic incel. Abominable facial structure acne bo colored bad hairline
They wrapped a Saks worthy box.know what was inside

Deodorant toothpaste Cologne etc.

I had no idea and was one of the most pop. Girls in school. Felt like shit and so I sat with him through lunch etc. I don't say that this to try to sou d good.I say it because I'm trying (poorly) to illustrate that I'm not a dick

I think human attractiveness etc is just details. Its a tool. I don't care about sex half as much as any of you do but I care abot power, impact, reach. I'm just an average girl who that can look nice but men are so sex depraved they make me seem Better than I am sometimes

I joined because you men understand aesthetics and I'm about to spend thousands of dollars yo improve myself

All I care about are happy babies. No offense bumwn of of his generation can't understand loyalty. I don't give a shit about bio excuses. I am bitterly angry everyday about this because all I want to do is love, fuck, and enjoy life with a loyal mab

Will never happen..men are selfish so I need a chad. Doesn't need to be rich. As a future MD (other lucrative options currently on. the table) xmoney is covered.

It's selfish to have babies in this place

But I want them. Genetic privilege will protect them

I fucked two incels in my life. Both super grateful. Got off with both, and the second really knew how to handle me
The poor thing. He acknolweged some things .. Embarrassing incel things that made me cum so hard. But i would never have his baby because I think in ugly, and he's not prettier than me therefore our babies would suffer...that and he's older (40's!!!) And too broke

I feel deeply for u. I believe I am a spirit in this useless human body that I use as atool to get things that I want

Good aex is spiritual but most men don't give a shit about this and the ones who do only care because they are about to die.

Maybe I have a chads babies and marry one ofnu. Best of both worlds and all the reason to hate me.

So I'm deeply sorry.

I had alcohol. Sorry for the long confessional work on as a desperate bitch today.



shut up landwhale

halsey wrote:
Luan Dang wrote:Do you have nice feet? Smike has ugly feet.


What is an smike?

My feet are beautiful. Weekly pedi, don't wear heels every day but if you guys keep asking this shit sooner or later I will be accused for attentionwhoring on a heartfelt post.

TITS OR GTFO

halsey wrote:
kibo wrote:she is fat
feet from fat bitch?NO THANKS!


Yeah I am. Wasn't always and won't always be. Don't be mean. I took drastic measures to look better and will take more because of people like u.

Cope

kibo wrote:
halsey wrote:
Yeah I am. Wasn't always and won't always be. Don't be mean. I took drastic measures to look better and will take more because of people like u.

Cope


How is it cope when I've already dropped weight?

halsey wrote:
anim_us wrote:is your pussy clean?


Pristine. With papers.


where you live? im coming over to fuck that pussy

halsey wrote:
kibo wrote:Cope


How is it cope when I've already dropped weight?

because you are good at coping :mrgreen:

halsey wrote:
kibo wrote:Cope


How is it cope when I've already dropped weight?

Because your prissy ass can't handle the grown up world. "Omg I'm sad cuz I got cheated on again. Ice cream never rejects me."

Luan Dang wrote:
kibo wrote:she is fat
feet from fat bitch?NO THANKS!


I didn't know she's fat.


So now that you know, my post is less valuable?

Does that mean 8+ people get a pass for making you feel like an invisible fat girl?

Let me know boys. I am just trying to share good will for the time I will be on this site before I reintegrate back into real life

Luan Dang wrote:How do you all know this is a real woman?

Not without tits you don't.

halsey wrote:
Luan Dang wrote:
I didn't know she's fat.


So now that you know, my post is less valuable?

Does that mean 8+ people get a pass for making you feel like an invisible fat girl?

Let me know boys. I am just trying to share good will for the time I will be on this site before I reintegrate back into real life

you will just switch to different coping aka eating ice cream again

Luan Dang wrote:How do you all know this is a real woman?


They don't.

Any man who spends time around women and how we speak can tell

The rest of u can assume I'm a hairy old man.makes no difference.

I come here just like u to be around dpeople I relate to.

I accept that some of you are so delusional you don't think girls read the internet but I'm used to it. I hope to uplift some people while im here.

smike wrote:
Luan Dang wrote:How do you all know this is a real woman?

Not without tits you don't.

i would prefer ass

kibo wrote:
halsey wrote:
So now that you know, my post is less valuable?

Does that mean 8+ people get a pass for making you feel like an invisible fat girl?

Let me know boys. I am just trying to share good will for the time I will be on this site before I reintegrate back into real life

you will just switch to different coping aka eating ice cream again


I am not a fan of sugar.

Clinical depression will destroy you by any means necessary. That's what happened to me. Make light however helps you.

kibo wrote:
halsey wrote:
How is it cope when I've already dropped weight?

because you are good at coping :mrgreen:


Not that good.

So I had surgery even though I was below weight guidelines to make it impossible.

Two types of women get cheated on. Ones that suck at picking mates, and ones that do something to deserve it. You are both. Fat whore.

halsey wrote:
Luan Dang wrote:How do you all know this is a real woman?


They don't.

Any man who spends time around women and how we speak can tell

The rest of u can assume I'm a hairy old man.makes no difference.

I come here just like u to be around dpeople I relate to.

I accept that some of you are so delusional you don't think girls read the internet but I'm used to it. I hope to uplift some people while im here.


you dont sound like a woman honestly
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:What the fuck is this self-centered useless drivel? Do you think anyone really believes your bullshit? Get real and take your attention seeking elsewhere.


i want to fuck her and video record her sucking my dick
Next

Topic Tags

Return to White Knighting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests