I'm Sorry I Only Fuck Attractive Men

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

anim_us wrote:lol at this idiot writing a novel

laughing at you makes me feel like I'm not gracious but fuck it.

You identify as an incel. You couldn't make me feel inferior to you if someone whose cock I sucked coached you into relevance.

Here's to you being too stupid to understand how small that makes you.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:
halsey wrote:

You identify as an incel. You couldn't make me feel inferior to you if someone whose cock I sucked coached you into relevance.

Lol every single one of your posts reeks of insecurity.

we still dont know if its legit female

cats wrote:
halsey wrote:

Lol every single one of your posts reeks of insecurity.

The irony is too rich to touch here.

kibo wrote:
cats wrote:Lol every single one of your posts reeks of insecurity.

we still dont know if its legit female

You don't. You're so sure I'm male, why not just keep that opinion and get over it? Why is this causing you any distress?

halsey wrote:
anim_us wrote:lol at this idiot writing a novel

i got a blowjob two weeks ago

and fucked five girls this year so far

is that incel? stfu you stupid dumb bitch i fucked more people than you this year prob

halsey wrote:
kibo wrote:we still dont know if its legit female

You don't. You're so sure I'm male, why not just keep that opinion and get over it? Why is this causing you any distress?

Lol.I am not sure.You are either gifted troll or legit shitcunt.I just wanted to remind people.Stay mad landwhale

cats wrote:
anim_us wrote:
i got a blowjob two weeks ago

and fucked five girls this year so far

is that incel? stfu you stupid dumb bitch i fucked more people than you this year prob

This bitch is so dumb she thinks her desperate fat ass is the only one having sex.

lol. your anger makes you seem more pathetic than you are. I'm assuming. NO ONE is that pathetic. Why don't you just calm the fuck down?

kibo wrote:
halsey wrote:

Lol.I am not sure.You are either gifted troll or legit shitcunt.I just wanted to remind people.Stay mad landwhale

Bitch passed me up on the crazy meter. Pretty sure she is legit.

smike wrote:
kibo wrote:Lol.I am not sure.You are either gifted troll or legit shitcunt.I just wanted to remind people.Stay mad landwhale

Bitch passed me up on the crazy meter. Pretty sure she is legit.

Another female on the board.

Why the fuck are you women on this board?

Never mind. Already know why. To show everyone on this forum up that you have a pussy, and thus you're not an incel like most of us. Fuck off.

obsessedwithface wrote:
smike wrote:Bitch passed me up on the crazy meter. Pretty sure she is legit.

Never mind. Already know why. To show everyone on this forum up that you have a pussy, and thus you're not an incel like most of us. Fuck off.

she is wannabe incel actually :mrgreen:
and she dated legit incel

obsessedwithface wrote:

female already must be at the bottom to stumble accros this place and stay here
that goes for smike,yogapants and this hasley.

lol at this vocel female amogging this entire forum. weak and pathetic. all i can say.

cats wrote:
halsey wrote:
lol. your anger makes you seem more pathetic than you are. I'm assuming. NO ONE is that pathetic. Why don't you just calm the fuck down?

Lol you're fat and pathetic. What's so hard about putting down the sandwiches? Seriously you are mentally deficient.

OK cats. Your opinion matters <3
feel better?

obsessedwithface wrote:

calls himself redpill
hates factual information.

ok.

halsey wrote:
cats wrote:Lol you're fat and pathetic. What's so hard about putting down the sandwiches? Seriously you are mentally deficient.

OK cats. Your opinion matters <3
feel better?

youre gonna inspire more guys to random acts of violence on women like you. enjoy.

kibo wrote:
obsessedwithface wrote:Another female on the board.

she is wannabe incel actually :mrgreen:

lol. wannabe?

I can't feel like you do because I have a vagina?
Even though everything men do is based on a woman's attractivness?

Some of you are intellectually dishonest. Its frustrating because I expected better from the "logical sex"
but I will try to respect the notion that your experience makes you less receptive.

kibo wrote:

female already must be at the bottom to stumble accros this place and stay here
that goes for smike,yogapants and this hasley.

Or an open forum on the internet might easy to stumble upon. You're all over misc, you pop up on google, you're referenced by other forums
But lol ok.

chimai wrote:lol at this vocel female amogging this entire forum. weak and pathetic. all i can say.

Everyone here said I wasn't female so how is this possible

Also, whats amogging? Sounds negative.

halsey wrote:
kibo wrote:she is wannabe incel actually :mrgreen:

lol. wannabe?

I can't feel like you do because I have a vagina?
Even though everything men do is based on a woman's attractivness?

Some of you are intellectually dishonest. Its frustrating because I expected better from the "logical sex"
but I will try to respect the notion that your experience makes you less receptive.

1)i was talking about smike you fatcel
2)bolded is legit autism
some auitsm examples-
-its all about looks
-its all about height
-its all about getting pussy
etc..
3)i dont read your drunk walls of texts.Only if you do not exaggerate.

4)blocking anyone is legit lame.You truly have pussy regardless of your gender :mrgreen:

kibo wrote:4)blocking anyone is legit lame.You truly have pussy regardless of your gender :mrgreen:

Well, I'm not drinking this evening

I don't understand any of what you just said and while I'm open to talking to anyone here, I'm not going to dwell if your entire point in addressing me is peacocking for your buddies on here. Thats just more of the same.

This site is disappointing. You supposedly herald the red pill as the way of life but all you do is sound generic in your insults, your thoughts, and your approaches. I wonder if anyone here is trying to operate and win in whats real. I'm not saying I'm the answer to that. I'm not. But I'd like to take what I know, and you take what you know, and we figure some stuff out.

obsessedwithface wrote:

I'm here because my brother is incel and my mother never loved him. Not matter what I did my mother always confided in me and expected me to be her ally. She called my dad fat and complained that he was premature greying. She had affairs because she was never happy with anyone. She giggled when she said other women were jealous of her. Anytime my parents had an argument she would put a vase on the table and tell my dad ti buy her flowers to apologize. She had a t-shirt that had the words "she who must be obeyed" on it. She chocked me after I cleaned her bathroom for her because she thought I was implying she was messy. She worked with drug addicts and deliquents and then came home and told my brother and I we were the worst kids in the world. I cooked dinner when I got home from school because she was never home. From 4-9 o'clock it was just me and my brother. Alone. My mother accused my father of attacking her when really he was just trying to keep her from driving after she went ape shit. That woman stalked me for a while after I cut her out of my life. I hate women like halsey just as much as you do. For different reasons, but just as much.

smike wrote:

I'm here because my brother is incel and my mother never loved him. Not matter what I did my mother always confided in me and expected me to be her ally. She called my dad fat and complained that he was premature greying. She had affairs because she was never happy with anyone. She giggled when she said other women were jealous of her. Anytime my parents had an argument she would put a vase on the table and tell my dad ti buy her flowers to apologize. She had a t-shirt that had the words "she who must be obeyed" on it. She chocked me after I cleaned her bathroom for her because she thought I was implying she was messy. She worked with drug addicts and deliquents and then came home and told my brother and I we were the worst kids in the world. I cooked dinner when I got home from school because she was never home. From 4-9 o'clock it was just me and my brother. Alone. My mother accused my father of attacking her when really he was just trying to keep her from driving after she went ape shit. That woman stalked me for a while after I cut her out of my life. I hate women like halsey just as much as you do. For different reasons, but just as much.

You hate women like me why? aside from you knowing nothing about me, your experience sounds horrible. I don't relate to any of it but I would always try to understand where you're coming from.

I don't hate any women but I dislike people like you because you think commiserating in hatred is a positive thing. But that could be my own ignorance of your upbringing so why not enlighten me instead of being a rancid cunt following me thoughout the board long after I stopped talking to you?

halsey wrote:
kibo wrote:4)blocking anyone is legit lame.You truly have pussy regardless of your gender :mrgreen:

Well, I'm not drinking this evening

I don't understand any of what you just said and while I'm open to talking to anyone here, I'm not going to dwell if your entire point in addressing me is peacocking for your buddies on here. Thats just more of the same.

This site is disappointing. You supposedly herald the red pill as the way of life but all you do is sound generic in your insults, your thoughts, and your approaches. I wonder if anyone here is trying to operate and win in whats real. I'm not saying I'm the answer to that. I'm not. But I'd like to take what I know, and you take what you know, and we figure some stuff out.

You are not really suited for this kind of forums because you,just like most females,cannot really understand here what is serous from trolling.You just dont feel people here.With different approach you could have get accepted here even as disgusting fat female pig.You could have even get popular.I suggest you to create fake male account or something like that.Because,even though you act like you dont care,all bullying here are gonna put a wreck on your psyche :mrgreen: Then you will seek chad's dicks and they will dump you and make you feel even more miserable
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to White Knighting