I'm Sorry I Only Fuck Attractive Men

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

halsey wrote:
smike wrote:I'm here because my brother is incel and my mother never loved him. Not matter what I did my mother always confided in me and expected me to be her ally. She called my dad fat and complained that he was premature greying. She had affairs because she was never happy with anyone. She giggled when she said other women were jealous of her. Anytime my parents had an argument she would put a vase on the table and tell my dad ti buy her flowers to apologize. She had a t-shirt that had the words "she who must be obeyed" on it. She chocked me after I cleaned her bathroom for her because she thought I was implying she was messy. She worked with drug addicts and deliquents and then came home and told my brother and I we were the worst kids in the world. I cooked dinner when I got home from school because she was never home. From 4-9 o'clock it was just me and my brother. Alone. My mother accused my father of attacking her when really he was just trying to keep her from driving after she went ape shit. That woman stalked me for a while after I cut her out of my life. I hate women like halsey just as much as you do. For different reasons, but just as much.

You hate women like me why? aside from you knowing nothing about me, your experience sounds horrible. I don't relate to any of it but I would always try to understand where you're coming from.

I don't hate any women but I dislike people like you because you think commiserating in hatred is a positive thing. But that could be my own ignorance of your upbringing so why not enlighten me instead of being a rancid cunt following me thoughout the board long after I stopped talking to you?

Because nobody on this earth will be good enough for you. I told you that you are too proud. Everything you have is more than you deserve. Honestly, I don't actually hate you. I feel sorry for all of the shit you have caused yourself. You are incredibly weak and pathetic. Hello, I am your future child.

smike wrote:
obsessedwithface wrote:Another female on the board.

Why the fuck are you women on this board?

Never mind. Already know why. To show everyone on this forum up that you have a pussy, and thus you're not an incel like most of us. Fuck off.

I'm here because my brother is incel and my mother never loved him. Not matter what I did my mother always confided in me and expected me to be her ally. She called my dad fat and complained that he was premature greying. She had affairs because she was never happy with anyone. She giggled when she said other women were jealous of her. Anytime my parents had an argument she would put a vase on the table and tell my dad ti buy her flowers to apologize. She had a t-shirt that had the words "she who must be obeyed" on it. She chocked me after I cleaned her bathroom for her because she thought I was implying she was messy. She worked with drug addicts and deliquents and then came home and told my brother and I we were the worst kids in the world. I cooked dinner when I got home from school because she was never home. From 4-9 o'clock it was just me and my brother. Alone. My mother accused my father of attacking her when really he was just trying to keep her from driving after she went ape shit. That woman stalked me for a while after I cut her out of my life. I hate women like halsey just as much as you do. For different reasons, but just as much.

That was positive thing

kibo wrote:
halsey wrote:
Well, I'm not drinking this evening

I don't understand any of what you just said and while I'm open to talking to anyone here, I'm not going to dwell if your entire point in addressing me is peacocking for your buddies on here. Thats just more of the same.

This site is disappointing. You supposedly herald the red pill as the way of life but all you do is sound generic in your insults, your thoughts, and your approaches. I wonder if anyone here is trying to operate and win in whats real. I'm not saying I'm the answer to that. I'm not. But I'd like to take what I know, and you take what you know, and we figure some stuff out.

You are not really suited for this kind of forums because you,just like most females,cannot really understand here what is serous from trolling.You just dont feel people here.With different approach you could have get accepted here even as disgusting fat female pig.You could have even get popular.I suggest you to create fake male account or something like that.Because,even though you act like you dont care,all bullying here are gonna put a wreck on your psyche :mrgreen: Then you will seek chad's dicks and they will dump you and make you feel even more miserable

Ok kibo. You're probably right. And to be fair, I won't say that its a great goal of mine to be popular on this forum or swaying all minds. It isn't a goal at all. It was just nice to entertain the idea that I could be myself somewhere where people who felt as badly as I've felt and relate to people who I know I've identified with. There are not female versions of this online to my knowledge. Making a male username wouldn't be valuabel to me because it would just be me not speaking what true to me as per usual in every day life. Stifling.

I just know there was a time people like some on here didn't exist to me. I didn't know men could be so angry and hateful. I remember becoming angry and hateful myself after heartbreak and finding some versions of this online and being horrified. I had my long period of mourning for my innocence. I remember learning, taking what I learned, and using it to my advantage.I remember meeting "incels" along the way, some of which provided great comfort and wisdom to me. I remember being heartbroken because I knew that what I valued in people and what the world valued would never be the same and I need to survive like anyone else
I decided to become the ultimate version of myself for personal gain. To do that I need "the redpill". While many of you waste your time with faux superiority wherever you can find it, I learn about people in every which way. I'm going to build what I want for myself. I would love it if I could return some information back. Point out to some guys who don't have more available to them that they are handsome or cute or decent or worthy. I have no reason to lie to them But I know how it felt when kind strangers took a minute.

The reality is I'll eventually stop posting and I'll go. I may read and never comment. I may never come back. Who cares.

So far I came into this with an open mind. I knew people would be mean but I didn't realize how much it would make me feel justified in my plans and my actions. Why shouldn't I take advantage of the sexuality you are all such a slave to? With all the great minds to be found amongst men, how utterly pathetic is it that all I have to do is present myself a certain way to achieve access to what takes years for you to build?

Anyway. My musings will disappear into the ether but if anything, SH has shown me why things are the way they are. I can at least thank you guys for that.

kibo wrote:
smike wrote:I'm here because my brother is incel and my mother never loved him. Not matter what I did my mother always confided in me and expected me to be her ally. She called my dad fat and complained that he was premature greying. She had affairs because she was never happy with anyone. She giggled when she said other women were jealous of her. Anytime my parents had an argument she would put a vase on the table and tell my dad ti buy her flowers to apologize. She had a t-shirt that had the words "she who must be obeyed" on it. She chocked me after I cleaned her bathroom for her because she thought I was implying she was messy. She worked with drug addicts and deliquents and then came home and told my brother and I we were the worst kids in the world. I cooked dinner when I got home from school because she was never home. From 4-9 o'clock it was just me and my brother. Alone. My mother accused my father of attacking her when really he was just trying to keep her from driving after she went ape shit. That woman stalked me for a while after I cut her out of my life. I hate women like halsey just as much as you do. For different reasons, but just as much.

That was positive thing

This girl being neglected was not positive. I'm sorry I guess this is one of those times where I can't tell if someone's joking.

halsey wrote:
kibo wrote:That was positive thing

This girl being neglected was not positive. I'm sorry I guess this is one of those times where I can't tell if someone's joking.

I'm not fucking joking. Lol@thinking you could be a better mother than mine. You are sick.

smike wrote:
halsey wrote:

I'm not fucking joking. Lol@thinking you could be a better mother than mine. You are sick.

I'm not going to make fun of you because its obvious to me that you don't know what a good mother is.
You also sound like you need to be on meds and I hope for your sake you follow your regimen.

Good luck to you.

halsey wrote:
smike wrote:I'm not fucking joking. Lol@thinking you could be a better mother than mine. You are sick.

I'm not going to make fun of you because its obvious to me that you don't know what a good mother is.
You also sound like you need to be on meds and I hope for your sake you follow your regimen.

Good luck to you.

Nothing I said had any effect on you. I expected that. You are what makes me a SlutHater. Did you have a good mother halsey? Did she buy you shit? Is that why you are what you are?

halsey wrote:
kibo wrote:You are not really suited for this kind of forums because you,just like most females,cannot really understand here what is serous from trolling.You just dont feel people here.With different approach you could have get accepted here even as disgusting fat female pig.You could have even get popular.I suggest you to create fake male account or something like that.Because,even though you act like you dont care,all bullying here are gonna put a wreck on your psyche :mrgreen: Then you will seek chad's dicks and they will dump you and make you feel even more miserable

Ok kibo. You're probably right. And to be fair, I won't say that its a great goal of mine to be popular on this forum or swaying all minds. It isn't a goal at all. It was just nice to entertain the idea that I could be myself somewhere where people who felt as badly as I've felt and relate to people who I know I've identified with. There are not female versions of this online to my knowledge. Making a male username wouldn't be valuabel to me because it would just be me not speaking what true to me as per usual in every day life. Stifling.

I just know there was a time people like some on here didn't exist to me. I didn't know men could be so angry and hateful. I remember becoming angry and hateful myself after heartbreak and finding some versions of this online and being horrified. I had my long period of mourning for my innocence. I remember learning, taking what I learned, and using it to my advantage.I remember meeting "incels" along the way, some of which provided great comfort and wisdom to me. I remember being heartbroken because I knew that what I valued in people and what the world valued would never be the same and I need to survive like anyone else
I decided to become the ultimate version of myself for personal gain. To do that I need "the redpill". While many of you waste your time with faux superiority wherever you can find it, I learn about people in every which way. I'm going to build what I want for myself. I would love it if I could return some information back. Point out to some guys who don't have more available to them that they are handsome or cute or decent or worthy. I have no reason to lie to them But I know how it felt when kind strangers took a minute.

The reality is I'll eventually stop posting and I'll go. I may read and never comment. I may never come back. Who cares.

So far I came into this with an open mind. I knew people would be mean but I didn't realize how much it would make me feel justified in my plans and my actions. Why shouldn't I take advantage of the sexuality you are all such a slave to? With all the great minds to be found amongst men, how utterly pathetic is it that all I have to do is present myself a certain way to achieve access to what takes years for you to build?

Anyway. My musings will disappear into the ether but if anything, SH has shown me why things are the way they are. I can at least thank you guys for that.

Your main problem is,like i said,you cannot distinguish trolling from semi trolling,serious from semi serious,etc
you have just become toy of this forum.Perfect victim for bullying.

I'm sure you're right. Maybe there are no other factors

Like being female or honest or overweight

But at least! when incels get this treatment in real life, they too are receptive to the way things are.

Otherwise the hypocrisy would kill you all.

halsey wrote:I'm sure you're right. Maybe there are no other factors

But at least! when incels get this treatment in real life, they too are receptive to the way things are.

Observe how other people get treated and how they react to it.Observe and try to understand what is trolling,what is autism,what is humour,etc...
Differentiate different categorie of posters.There is all kind of scum here.Autists,female haters,virgins,trolls,looks obsessed faggots,seroius contributors,etc
Or simply lose weight and post pics.We will appreciate the hot bitch

kibo wrote:
halsey wrote:I'm sure you're right. Maybe there are no other factors

Observe how other people get treated and how they react to it.Observe and try to understand what is trolling,what is autism,what is humour,etc...
Differentiate different categorie of posters.There is all kind of scum here.Autists,female haters,virgins,trolls,looks obsessed faggots,seroius contributors,etc

Thank you for your efforts Kibo. All is well.

halsey wrote:
kibo wrote:Observe how other people get treated and how they react to it.Observe and try to understand what is trolling,what is autism,what is humour,etc...

Thank you for your efforts Kibo. I will continue to ignore anyone in my life who doesn't fit my model of perfect. just because i have a small remnant of sympathy i will continue to pretend that is empathy. It is not. I know damn well it isn't. Cheers, you lonely fuckers. I'm gonna keep shitting all over the forum.

Lol @ you Saint Halsey.

halsey wrote:
Notice how the girl never thinks HER OWN inferior genes matter.. They think of themselves as simple incubators , like the child's genes only come from Dad. This is why we continue to have incels (women will still breed no matter what they look like)

All of halsey's confessions need to be stickied if we want to claim we are red pill. Saying her opinions shouldn't matter cause she's not an 8 is BS, they are even MORE red pill. it is proof that when a women looks past you, she is saying "your DNA is garbage. Kill yourself" . She will smile to your face while thinking you are genetic filth that should get a 25 year late abortion

If I am trying to life hack (and I am) it would be silly of me to ignore facts. I wouldn't go so far as call my own genes inferior. They aren't god tier but I have some features that really help me and no abnormal ones. I am not unattractive. When I am in a depressive state I would go so far as refuse to look in mirrors convinced I'm an ogre but I've had enough feedback and life experience to know what people see when they look at me. I also do not use the measure of men who would fuck me as a guage. That's useless. Any thinking human with a vagina and some wit could not only get sex from a fair share of men but higher caliber men.

I look for what I'm missing in a partner. I also am safeguarding my kids from certain things. For example I like short guys just fine. I fell in love with one. He was the one who took my virginity. Handsome cocky devil. But short. I won't have a baby by a short man. I'm short. What if I have a son? Do I want him to go through what some short guys have confided in me? Never. Mommy loves the mere idea of him so I am going to at least try not to ruin his life. Same things with receding hairlines. I don't understand it but some twenty somethings suffer hair loss. Do I personally care? No. You can be a dynamic amazing human being and lose your hair. But if I have a son, I don't want to ache because I was too much of a dick to consider the ramifications of reproducing with a man with poor hair genetics. All the men in my family have great hair genetics. You are kidding yourself if in my sweet smile while meeting your family to think that I am not paying attention. A shit load of girls I know think this through too.

I think what makes this easy for me to do is partly from the fact that I cannot love like I used to. The way I used to love was all consuming and now I'm lucky if I am somewhat fond of someone. Some guy broke me and while I am a bleeding heart that won't intentionally hurt others, I am also pragmatic in an ugly way. I think thats what attracts me to this forum. The redpill society outside of this forum taught me very well.

Also

What do you mean here ? How did he make you cum? Was his low self esteem and thus your own sense of superiority that turned you on?

What made me cum?

I would never be seen with him in public. He has problems and he would be the first to tell you. But I liked that he was such a disaster that he didn't have the energy to bullshit. He couldn't get over how pretty he thought I was and he was expressive and gentle and kind. He's an older guy pushing 40 and part of his gratefulness stemmed from how much younger I am and I was there with him and being sweet, making him feel good. I was in such a dark place. Meeting him the first time was super dangerous and I think part of me had a death wish.

He spread my legs and licked me with such reverence. I never really cared for oral sex. I am incredible at giving it but I've never received it with half as much success. I usually would only make men do it on a power trip or to justify doing anything for them. This is why sex can be a chore but more on that another day.

This guy was grateful for my pussy. We did terrible things that neither of us would ever tell anyone. I remember we'd go a few days straight. I'd blow all of my obligations off just to disappear with him. In the early morning, he'd step outside to pick up the paper. He was so clean cut and proper. Greeting little old ladies who would never guess the amount of time he spent with his face in my ass, eating my asshole. Doing anything I said. Never judging anything I liked. And I like a lot of things - no odd fetishes- but learned early in life most men can't handle the truth. So I have to feed into the image they have of me, be shocked and appalled at the things they expect me to be, pretend I've never had sex so good, the works. I usually finish myself because of this.

Last time he fucked me it was at his new apartment. Fucking stunning, overlooking all of Manhattan. He had me on my back and I asked him why he was so excited. I know why. He doesn't get sex and I came over looking like a knockout ready to play. I made him tell me if he would pay to fuck me and while he was inside me, to quote how much. It got me off. You'd understand if you saw where we were. That was the first thing that made me cum out of the several times I came last I saw him which wasn't that long ago. Most of you will shred me for the comment but thats why he's great at sex and you're just reading about it. No judgements and no need to pretend.

The point is he made me feel safe, sexy, valuable, and he wasn't afraid to be needy. When he would be down on himself, I uplifted him but for a moment there we would wallow on the loser-fucking-hot-chick trope and the honesty is overwhelming. So I guess yes, the superiority did make me feel good but its different. I know plenty of incels and they couldn't pay me to entertain the conversation. This one is different. I feel we look differently but our insides are the same and he's so fucking smart he can tell. I can tell. Thats how I think the sexual marketplace should be but no one cares. Its about aesthetics so here we are.
I usually can't cum with most people but he makes me cum so hard, I'm wiped out when its over. He's a dirty little secret of mine I guess. Always available to me, always ready.

I accept that this makes me sound like a bad person. All I care about though is that I never make him feel badly because fucking me like that saved my life once upon a time.

PuaKiller wrote:
halsey wrote:

If I am trying to life hack (and I am) it would be silly of me to ignore facts. I wouldn't go so far as call my own genes inferior. They aren't god tier but I have some features that really help me and no abnormal ones. I am not unattractive. When I am in a depressive state I would go so far as refuse to look in mirrors convinced I'm an ogre but I've had enough feedback and life experience to know what people see when they look at me. I also do not use the measure of men who would fuck me as a guage. That's useless. Any thinking human with a vagina and some wit could not only get sex from a fair share of men but higher caliber men.

I look for what I'm missing in a partner. I also am safeguarding my kids from certain things. For example I like short guys just fine. I fell in love with one. He was the one who took my virginity. Handsome cocky devil. But short. I won't have a baby by a short man. I'm short. What if I have a son? Do I want him to go through what some short guys have confided in me? Never. Mommy loves the mere idea of him so I am going to at least try not to ruin his life. Same things with receding hairlines. I don't understand it but some twenty somethings suffer hair loss. Do I personally care? No. You can be a dynamic amazing human being and lose your hair. But if I have a son, I don't want to ache because I was too much of a dick to consider the ramifications of reproducing with a man with poor hair genetics. All the men in my family have great hair genetics. You are kidding yourself if in my sweet smile while meeting your family to think that I am not paying attention. A shit load of girls I know think this through too.

I think what makes this easy for me to do is partly from the fact that I cannot love like I used to. The way I used to love was all consuming and now I'm lucky if I am somewhat fond of someone. Some guy broke me and while I am a bleeding heart that won't intentionally hurt others, I am also pragmatic in an ugly way. I think thats what attracts me to this forum. The redpill society outside of this forum taught me very well.

What made me cum?

I would never be seen with him in public. He has problems and he would be the first to tell you. But I liked that he was such a disaster that he didn't have the energy to bullshit. He couldn't get over how pretty he thought I was and he was expressive and gentle and kind. He's an older guy pushing 40 and part of his gratefulness stemmed from how much younger I am and I was there with him and being sweet, making him feel good. I was in such a dark place. Meeting him the first time was super dangerous and I think part of me had a death wish.

He spread my legs and licked me with such reverence. I never really cared for oral sex. I am incredible at giving it but I've never received it with half as much success. I usually would only make men do it on a power trip or to justify doing anything for them. This is why sex can be a chore but more on that another day.

This guy was grateful for my pussy. We did terrible things that neither of us would ever tell anyone. I remember we'd go a few days straight. I'd blow all of my obligations off just to disappear with him. In the early morning, he'd step outside to pick up the paper. He was so clean cut and proper. Greeting little old ladies who would never guess the amount of time he spent with his face in my ass, eating my asshole. Doing anything I said. Never judging anything I liked. And I like a lot of things - no odd fetishes- but learned early in life most men can't handle the truth. So I have to feed into the image they have of me, be shocked and appalled at the things they expect me to be, pretend I've never had sex so good, the works. I usually finish myself because of this.

Last time he fucked me it was at his new apartment. Fucking stunning, overlooking all of Manhattan. He had me on my back and I asked him why he was so excited. I know why. He doesn't get sex and I came over looking like a knockout ready to play. I made him tell me if he would pay to fuck me and while he was inside me, to quote how much. It got me off. You'd understand if you saw where we were. That was the first thing that made me cum out of the several times I came last I saw him which wasn't that long ago. Most of you will shred me for the comment but thats why he's great at sex and you're just reading about it. No judgements and no need to pretend.

The point is he made me feel safe, sexy, valuable, and he wasn't afraid to be needy. When he would be down on himself, I uplifted him but for a moment there we would wallow on the loser-fucking-hot-chick trope and the honesty is overwhelming. So I guess yes, the superiority did make me feel good but its different. I know plenty of incels and they couldn't pay me to entertain the conversation. This one is different. I feel we look differently but our insides are the same and he's so fucking smart he can tell. I can tell. Thats how I think the sexual marketplace should be but no one cares. Its about aesthetics so here we are.
I usually can't cum with most people but he makes me cum so hard, I'm wiped out when its over. He's a dirty little secret of mine I guess. Always available to me, always ready.

I accept that this makes me sound like a bad person. All I care about though is that I never make him feel badly because fucking me like that saved my life once upon a time.

women...

I´m so loving the denial here. I think it makes them angry at the fact that women have dating expectations and they don´t fit them, lol. I think that boys here were taught all their lives that they have the upperhand and can go up to a girl of their desire and take her by the hands. NOW they find out that the real world is a whole another different story. lol.
Nudes for my campain soon...

Thanks for the time on the reply Haley

One more Q:

Blow a hot guy or get oral from your pet incel, what would u choose ?

Alicia Keys wrote:I´m so loving the denial here. I think it makes them angry at the fact that women have dating expectations and they don´t fit them, lol. I think that boys here were taught all their lives that they have the upperhand and can go up to a girl of their desire and take her by the hands. NOW they find out that the real world is a whole another different story. lol.

Haha lol. Haha lol. Haha lol. Sky high expectations that incels don't measure up to haha lol.

halsey wrote:This is not a troll post. I feel very bad because I am one of you. But I have a vagina and its a pass for as long as I am under 30.

I am OK looking and a clean up nice but I was not raised an afforded delusional member of society who got to feel entitled. I always worked hard, always was nice yo everyone even when I was most popular

When inwaa in the eigth grade the kids in my class gifted this guy named Rick a beautifully wrapped gift. rick was a classic incel. Abominable facial structure acne bo colored bad hairline
They wrapped a Saks worthy box.know what was inside

Deodorant toothpaste Cologne etc.

I had no idea and was one of the most pop. Girls in school. Felt like shit and so I sat with him through lunch etc. I don't say that this to try to sou d good.I say it because I'm trying (poorly) to illustrate that I'm not a dick

I think human attractiveness etc is just details. Its a tool. I don't care about sex half as much as any of you do but I care abot power, impact, reach. I'm just an average girl who that can look nice but men are so sex depraved they make me seem Better than I am sometimes

I joined because you men understand aesthetics and I'm about to spend thousands of dollars yo improve myself

All I care about are happy babies. No offense bumwn of of his generation can't understand loyalty. I don't give a shit about bio excuses. I am bitterly angry everyday about this because all I want to do is love, fuck, and enjoy life with a loyal mab

Will never happen..men are selfish so I need a chad. Doesn't need to be rich. As a future MD (other lucrative options currently on. the table) xmoney is covered.

It's selfish to have babies in this place

But I want them. Genetic privilege will protect them

I fucked two incels in my life. Both super grateful. Got off with both, and the second really knew how to handle me
The poor thing. He acknolweged some things .. Embarrassing incel things that made me cum so hard. But i would never have his baby because I think in ugly, and he's not prettier than me therefore our babies would suffer...that and he's older (40's!!!) And too broke

I feel deeply for u. I believe I am a spirit in this useless human body that I use as atool to get things that I want

Good aex is spiritual but most men don't give a shit about this and the ones who do only care because they are about to die.

Maybe I have a chads babies and marry one ofnu. Best of both worlds and all the reason to hate me.

So I'm deeply sorry.

I had alcohol. Sorry for the long confessional work on as a desperate bitch today.

Thanks for your insightful memoirs. Now kill yourself because you're worth nothing to even the filthy degenerates you purport to have fucked.

smike wrote:You can't have babies if I cut out your uterus and suffocate you with it.

A man can dream...

halsey wrote:
smike wrote:I'm not fucking joking. Lol@thinking you could be a better mother than mine. You are sick.

Good luck to you.

A good mother is one who lets the father teach the majority of life lessons to his son (assuming he's not a beta father), and she just stays out of it so as not to feminize the poor son into growing up as a beta himself

At least you are honest about being a shallow bitch. Good job, we need more men to wake up to this truth about female nature, then society will change, and cunts like you will be back where they belong in the kitchen.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to White Knighting