I'm Sorry I Only Fuck Attractive Men

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

FuckThis wrote:Smike=autistic slutcel

FuckThis=BPD homewrecker

Icecutter101 wrote:the users smike and halsey both have penises

that is all

LOL

Ceran wrote:
FuckThis wrote:Just lol at being a fat ugly whore that fucks random pump n dumps thinking she is somehow special.
You gonna end up in very bad company. I have seen your type. All high and mighty,not realizing God gave you life and your mighty status. So you end up giving it away for nothing to random Chads that dont give a fuck about you.
Pathethic.

Lol please
you were (and still do?) sucking guys dicks as a girl just cause they were aesthetic . You would let Orb do anything to you by your own admission because his facial features randomly turned out a certain way
Meanwhile some old millionaire offered to marry you and you wouldn't take the deal. You're the same way

I'm seeing a lot of butthurt comments here. I thought you wanted to be red pilled? Is there any better way than hearing it straight from the horses mouth ? At least she feels SORRY for us.. we know we can't change women's nature, so isn't that what we want, that people will at least feel sorry for us ?

Ceran what is it that you think I am in denial about? I think I'm misunderstanding you

I absolutely do do those things. I am confused as to why anyone would think I wouldn't.

So many people here are single because they don't want to go beneath their standards. They like attractiveness. They are human. I like attractiveness too. There seems to be some suggestion that this makes me wrong when so much of what runs the life of men is biology. Why does anyone think its different for us?

I am not trying to be facetious. Someone please explain.

Sorry I made the common error thinking that in order to criticize someone you must be better , but that's obviously not true (otherwise an ugly incel can't say someone else is ugly )

Ceran wrote:Sorry I made the common error thinking that in order to criticize someone you must be better , but that's obviously not true (otherwise an ugly incel can't say someone else is ugly )

Seriously?

I'm not saying don't criticize me. I'm asking what the actual criticism is because I'm not clear. It sounds like you're saying I'm denying something but I didn't think I was. I'm asking you to clarify

Or don't
Whatever I was just trying to meet you in the middle but of course don't if you don't want to.

halsey wrote:
Ceran wrote:
Lol please
you were (and still do?) sucking guys dicks as a girl just cause they were aesthetic . You would let Orb do anything to you by your own admission because his facial features randomly turned out a certain way
Meanwhile some old millionaire offered to marry you and you wouldn't take the deal. You're the same way

I'm seeing a lot of butthurt comments here. I thought you wanted to be red pilled? Is there any better way than hearing it straight from the horses mouth ? At least she feels SORRY for us.. we know we can't change women's nature, so isn't that what we want, that people will at least feel sorry for us ?

Ceran what is it that you think I am in denial about? I think I'm misunderstanding you

I absolutely do do those things. I am confused as to why anyone would think I wouldn't.

So many people here are single because they don't want to go beneath their standards. They like attractiveness. They are human. I like attractiveness too. There seems to be some suggestion that this makes me wrong when so much of what runs the life of men is biology. Why does anyone think its different for us?

What an utter fucking garbage bullshit reply. It's women who won't go below their standards which are sky fucking high. There's a natural reason for this due to childbirth, carrying the baby, survival and all that shit, but white knights, modern technology, online dating, social media, tinder, etc. put this nature into overdrive and allow women to be insanely picky to the point of only giving the top 5% of men the time of day. Not to mention all the cunty behavior they can exhibit that will be forgiven and all the free shit they will get because of the pussy pass. Incels shouldn't take this shit lying down.

Men like attractiveness sure, but what is "attractive" to men is far more broad and varied. You need to posess little more than a vagina to have hordes of men find you attractive and have plenty of options.

Of course you're not even female, so fucking lol :lol: :lol:

that is all

first one does not but she wishes she had one

PuaKiller wrote:
halsey wrote:

What an utter fucking garbage bullshit reply. It's women who won't go below their standards which are sky fucking high. There's a natural reason for this due to childbirth, carrying the baby, survival and all that shit, but white knights, modern technology, online dating, social media, tinder, etc. put this nature into overdrive and allow women to be insanely picky to the point of only giving the top 5% of men the time of day. Not to mention all the cunty behavior they can exhibit that will be forgiven and all the free shit they will get because of the pussy pass. Incels shouldn't take this shit lying down.

Men like attractiveness sure, but what is "attractive" to men is far more broad and varied. You need to posess little more than a vagina to have hordes of men find you attractive and have plenty of options.

you just need to insert some silicion in ass or tits and you will have one raw of thirsty cocks

kibo wrote:you just need to insert some silicion in ass or tits and you will have one raw of thirsty cocks

Hell, you don't even need to have the vagina. Just look like you have one. Men pursue trannies for fucks sake :lol:

PuaKiller wrote:
kibo wrote:you just need to insert some silicion in ass or tits and you will have one raw of thirsty cocks

Hell, you don't even need to have the vagina. Just look like you have one. Men pursue trannies for fucks sake :lol:

legit but i just mentioned one way of escaping from your looks league with a damn easy cheat

PuaKiller wrote:

if woman lack feminine looks, vagina will compensate
when there is no vagina(fuckthis) feminine look will do the work
you just need one of them to get guys

kibo wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:

if woman lack feminine looks, vagina will compensate
when there is no vagina(fuckthis) feminine look will do the work
you just need one of them to get guys

Legit.

kibo wrote:

that is all

first one does not but she wishes she had one

Youu wish you were as much of a man as I am not.

smike wrote:
kibo wrote:first one does not but she wishes she had one

Youu wish you were as much of a man as I am not.

nope
its easy for female to act brave and even fail when everyone else will forgive her and stand behind her
females are just pathetic

kibo wrote:
smike wrote:Youu wish you were as much of a man as I am not.

nope
its easy for female to act brave and even fail when everyone else will forgive her and stand behind her

:cry:

PuaKiller wrote:
halsey wrote:

Ok.

smike wrote:
kibo wrote:nope

:cry:

Just stay home and take care of your babies and hubby.And enjoy being female

kibo wrote:
smike wrote: :cry:

Just stay home and take care of your babies and hubby.And enjoy being female

White Knight.

kibo wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:

legit but i just mentioned one way of escaping from your looks league with a damn easy cheat

This is my point but coming from me its somehow untrue.

smike wrote:
kibo wrote:Just stay home and take care of your babies and hubby.And enjoy being female

White Knight.

no

don't apologize for your nature, especially to a bunch of weak autistic incels.

if the shoe was on the other foot, they'd be telling you to "deal with it" and "be more confident" as well

everyone is exactly as they are meant to be in the social and animal hierarchy, there is no conspiracy to keep retarded mentally ill people homeless or a conspiracy to keep ugly, autistic, low iq men from breeding. it's simply the natural order of things. never apologize and never give a shit about other people. especially weak autistic incels.

chimai wrote:don't apologize for your nature, especially to a bunch of weak autistic incels.

if the shoe was on the other foot, they'd be telling you to "deal with it" and "be more confident" as well

everyone is exactly as they are meant to be in the social and animal hierarchy, there is no conspiracy to keep retarded mentally ill people homeless or a conspiracy to keep ugly, autistic, low iq men from breeding. it's simply the natural order of things. never apologize and never give a shit about other people. especially weak autistic incels.

holy fucking shit major redpill alert. didn't realize i could be this honest and objective. the road to self improvement is full of surprises.

halsey wrote:
Ceran wrote:
Lol please

Wait lol my post was directed towards FuckThis, and I replied to you by mistake because I thought he replied back to me: this is weird

Wait lol my post was directed towards FuckThis, and I replied to you by mistake because I thought he replied back to me: this is weird

that explains it. whew. No problem <3

chimai wrote:don't apologize for your nature, especially to a bunch of weak autistic incels.

Thank you for your honesty despite me being The Enemy around here. I respect that.

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Notice how the girl never thinks HER OWN inferior genes matter.. They think of themselves as simple incubators , like the child's genes only come from Dad. This is why we continue to have incels (women will still breed no matter what they look like)

All of halsey's confessions need to be stickied if we want to claim we are red pill. Saying her opinions shouldn't matter cause she's not an 8 is BS, they are even MORE red pill. it is proof that when a women looks past you, she is saying "your DNA is garbage. Kill yourself" . She will smile to your face while thinking you are genetic filth that should get a 25 year late abortion

If I am trying to life hack (and I am) it would be silly of me to ignore facts. I wouldn't go so far as call my own genes inferior. They aren't god tier but I have some features that really help me and no abnormal ones. I am not unattractive. When I am in a depressive state I would go so far as refuse to look in mirrors convinced I'm an ogre but I've had enough feedback and life experience to know what people see when they look at me. I also do not use the measure of men who would fuck me as a guage. That's useless. Any thinking human with a vagina and some wit could not only get sex from a fair share of men but higher caliber men.

I look for what I'm missing in a partner. I also am safeguarding my kids from certain things. For example I like short guys just fine. I fell in love with one. He was the one who took my virginity. Handsome cocky devil. But short. I won't have a baby by a short man. I'm short. What if I have a son? Do I want him to go through what some short guys have confided in me? Never. Mommy loves the mere idea of him so I am going to at least try not to ruin his life. Same things with receding hairlines. I don't understand it but some twenty somethings suffer hair loss. Do I personally care? No. You can be a dynamic amazing human being and lose your hair. But if I have a son, I don't want to ache because I was too much of a dick to consider the ramifications of reproducing with a man with poor hair genetics. All the men in my family have great hair genetics. You are kidding yourself if in my sweet smile while meeting your family to think that I am not paying attention. A shit load of girls I know think this through too.

I think what makes this easy for me to do is partly from the fact that I cannot love like I used to. The way I used to love was all consuming and now I'm lucky if I am somewhat fond of someone. Some guy broke me and while I am a bleeding heart that won't intentionally hurt others, I am also pragmatic in an ugly way. I think thats what attracts me to this forum. The redpill society outside of this forum taught me very well.

Also

halsey wrote:I fucked two incels in my life. Both super grateful. Got off with both, and the second really knew how to handle me
The poor thing. He acknolweged some things .. Embarrassing incel things that made me cum so hard.

What do you mean here ? How did he make you cum? Was his low self esteem and thus your own sense of superiority that turned you on?

What made me cum?

I would never be seen with him in public. He has problems and he would be the first to tell you. But I liked that he was such a disaster that he didn't have the energy to bullshit. He couldn't get over how pretty he thought I was and he was expressive and gentle and kind. He's an older guy pushing 40 and part of his gratefulness stemmed from how much younger I am and I was there with him and being sweet, making him feel good. I was in such a dark place. Meeting him the first time was super dangerous and I think part of me had a death wish.

He spread my legs and licked me with such reverence. I never really cared for oral sex. I am incredible at giving it but I've never received it with half as much success. I usually would only make men do it on a power trip or to justify doing anything for them. This is why sex can be a chore but more on that another day.

This guy was grateful for my pussy. We did terrible things that neither of us would ever tell anyone. I remember we'd go a few days straight. I'd blow all of my obligations off just to disappear with him. In the early morning, he'd step outside to pick up the paper. He was so clean cut and proper. Greeting little old ladies who would never guess the amount of time he spent with his face in my ass, eating my asshole. Doing anything I said. Never judging anything I liked. And I like a lot of things - no odd fetishes- but learned early in life most men can't handle the truth. So I have to feed into the image they have of me, be shocked and appalled at the things they expect me to be, pretend I've never had sex so good, the works. I usually finish myself because of this.

Last time he fucked me it was at his new apartment. Fucking stunning, overlooking all of Manhattan. He had me on my back and I asked him why he was so excited. I know why. He doesn't get sex and I came over looking like a knockout ready to play. I made him tell me if he would pay to fuck me and while he was inside me, to quote how much. It got me off. You'd understand if you saw where we were. That was the first thing that made me cum out of the several times I came last I saw him which wasn't that long ago. Most of you will shred me for the comment but thats why he's great at sex and you're just reading about it. No judgements and no need to pretend.

The point is he made me feel safe, sexy, valuable, and he wasn't afraid to be needy. When he would be down on himself, I uplifted him but for a moment there we would wallow on the loser-fucking-hot-chick trope and the honesty is overwhelming. So I guess yes, the superiority did make me feel good but its different. I know plenty of incels and they couldn't pay me to entertain the conversation. This one is different. I feel we look differently but our insides are the same and he's so fucking smart he can tell. I can tell. Thats how I think the sexual marketplace should be but no one cares. Its about aesthetics so here we are.
I usually can't cum with most people but he makes me cum so hard, I'm wiped out when its over. He's a dirty little secret of mine I guess. Always available to me, always ready.

I accept that this makes me sound like a bad person. All I care about though is that I never make him feel badly because fucking me like that saved my life once upon a time.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to White Knighting