Occam's Razor

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

What is the ONE COMMON DENOMINATOR which unites this site and the losers on ForeverAlone/reddit? It isn't height, it's not race, it's not face, it's not money or status......it's the fact that EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO POSTS ON BOTH BOARDS is a socially-inept, angry, resentful loser who has both a martyr-complex and a retarded "All or nothing at all" infantile view of life. Gee, maybe that is why none of you losers can get laid.

BigSteveWood wrote:What is the ONE COMMON DENOMINATOR which unites this site and the losers on ForeverAlone/reddit? It isn't height, it's not race, it's not face, it's not money or status......it's the fact that EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO POSTS ON BOTH BOARDS is a socially-inept, angry, resentful loser who has both a martyr-complex and a retarded "All or nothing at all" infantile view of life. Gee, maybe that is why none of you losers can get laid.

i fucked five girls this year

come again?

BigSteveWood wrote:What is the ONE COMMON DENOMINATOR which unites this site and the losers on ForeverAlone/reddit? It isn't height, it's not race, it's not face, it's not money or status......it's the fact that EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO POSTS ON BOTH BOARDS is a socially-inept, angry, resentful loser who has both a martyr-complex and a retarded "All or nothing at all" infantile view of life. Gee, maybe that is why none of you losers can get laid.

red pill of death. you just caused at least several suicides. shame on you. put animus on suicide watch.

chimai wrote:

red pill of death. you just caused at least several suicides. shame on you. put animus on suicide watch.

https://clyp.it/mfybyj5h

oh ok??? i guess that didnt happen in july and i didnt get head two weeks ago eitherand this woman isnt texting me right now? stfu and quit projecting your loser status on other people

anim_us wrote:
chimai wrote:

https://clyp.it/mfybyj5h

oh ok??? i guess that didnt happen in july and i didnt get head two weeks ago eitherand this woman isnt texting me right now? stfu and quit projecting your loser status on other people

according to some on here people who get sex don't use the internet. Nor do girls. Such is life.

halsey wrote:
anim_us wrote:https://clyp.it/mfybyj5h

according to some on here people who get sex don't use the internet. Nor do girls. Such is life.

when i had an actual girlfriend last year she only hung out with me twice a week on average. the other days i just sat at home and looked at shit online. i was getting weekly sex too.

fucking idiots on this site think people in relationships spend 24/7 with their girlfriends.

its not like im married.

even the cougar i dated in 2011 wanted some days off. she did however want to see me 3 or 4 nights a week. that felt more like a relationship than my last girlfriend,who did cheat on me.

Occam's Razor suggests that the simplest solution to a problem is usually the correct one. When it comes to dating sex and relationships this means that the simplest explanation is that you are UGLY, not any of the bullshit you suggested. A good looking, but introverted slightly awkward man would completely destroy the most extroverted socially astute man with roughly average looks when it comes to women.

Return to White Knighting