Sexy Incels. Why You Do This?

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

Some of you are terrible people. You have some attractive counterparts on this site limited by geography or life experience and you don't want them to know.

Newsflash. You're men. You don't need be tens. You need to not suck.

If you want to attract the elite, either be elite or qualify yourself as worthy
Otherwise you can do well in real life and you're letting people who can't be helped trick you into thinking you are not worth love, hot sex, and attention.

Is this real life?

If you want to see a terrible person go look in the mirror.

Strong Cope wrote:This whore is now spewing GLL rhetoric. :lol:

a guy who calls himself Strong Cope calls me a whore

wut do

nothing. Nothing to see here.

halsey wrote:
Strong Cope wrote:This whore is now spewing GLL rhetoric. :lol:

a guy who calls himself Strong Cope calls me a whore
I am a cow. Please fuck my udders. Moooooo.

Halsey show us a legitimate picture of yourself to prove you are not some freaking pedo weirdo lmao

halsey wrote:Some of you are terrible people. You have some attractive counterparts on this site limited by geography or life experience and you don't want them to know.

Newsflash. You're men. You don't need be tens. You need to not suck.

If you want to attract the elite, either be elite or qualify yourself as worthy
Otherwise you can do well in real life and you're letting people who can't be helped trick you into thinking you are not worth love, hot sex, and attention.

Is this real life?

PM me your pic.

6 Foot 5 GOD wrote:Halsey show us a legitimate picture of yourself to prove you are not some freaking pedo weirdo lmao

Why?

lol who cares if anyone here thinks I'm not who I say I am?

You all abuse each other anyway and just about everyone has been a complete shit to me lol. Meanwhile, this is the most honest I have been able to communicate out loud since.. maybe junior high school? Feelsgoodman

lol I genuinely don't give a shit if hoardes of men can't tell a woman is amongst them. It only serves to help my understanding of how simple this is irl.

But for what its worth, I'm guilty of raising a brow to your username. Bitches love height. What can I say.

Post a phot of yourself saluting with the words 'Sluthate 7 November '15'

If you are unsure of your face or anonymity, just post your hands and body, we will see it's a female. Of course, you could easily ask a female relative to do it, but it would be a lot more convincing than things are at the moment.

CM8 wrote:Post a photo of yourself saluting with the words 'Sluthate November 6 '15'

If you are unsure of your face or anonymity, just post your hands and body, we will see it's a female. Of course, you could easily ask a female relative to do it, but it would be a lot more convincing than things are at the moment.

Sexy incels, do not be discouraged by the shitstorm welcome wagon that attack everything I say.

I think its ok to feel like you belong here. Just don't confuse yourself as someone unloveable. You don't need to be a ten to be loveable. You don't need it to get pussy.

If you think so, you've been doing it wrong or your need to move.

xo

Luan Dang wrote:
Dirty Blond wrote:
PM me your pic.

She won't PM me a feet pic. :(

is nothing sacred?

halsey wrote:
Luan Dang wrote:
She won't PM me a feet pic. :(

is nothing sacred?

Attention seeking as usual I see.

obsessedwithface wrote:
halsey wrote:
is nothing sacred?

Attention seeking as usual I see.

wai..what?

you don't see the irony of your thread and this comment?

this girl continues to amog the entire forum. sluthate has been reduced to a laughing stock. time to suicide.

'She's' been ignoring all my posts since I took the piss out of 'her'. Clearly a WUM.

halsey wrote:
obsessedwithface wrote:Attention seeking as usual I see.

wai..what?

you don't see the irony of your thread and this comment?

No, I don't. What I do see is an attention seeking whore/man (whatever the fuck you are) boring the fuck out of everyone now.

chimai wrote:this girl continues to amog the entire forum. sluthate has been reduced to a laughing stock. time to suicide.

-mogged[edit]
Suffix indicating being dominated by another person. The stem word denotes the feature that one is being dominated by.

I don't see it but thank you for the vote of confidence. At least I know now that you believe I'm a girl. Good man.

Luan Dang wrote:She wants me to send her a dick pic first.

Why are you lying to these people?

I hate dick pics. Get them all the time and will post a few here with names and numbers just to troll these assholes back.

men with dick pics are unfuckable.

If they want a dick pic it's a dude.

smike wrote:

If they want a dick pic it's a dude.

or you

kibo wrote:
smike wrote:If they want a dick pic it's a dude.

or you

She isn't me. I told you already.

smike wrote:
kibo wrote:or you

She isn't me. I told you already.

Serious question...why the fuck are women on this forum?
Next

Topic Tags

Return to White Knighting