Sexy Incels. Why You Do This?

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

obsessedwithface wrote:
smike wrote:She isn't me. I told you already.

Serious question...why the fuck are women on this forum?


because this is fascinating and educational
as fuck.

obsessedwithface wrote:
smike wrote:She isn't me. I told you already.

Serious question...why the fuck are women on this forum?

Because you guys are cool and we are not.

Luan Dang wrote:I promised her I won't share.

You're such a white knight beta faggot. Get the fuck off here, and take the landwhale with you

obsessedwithface wrote:
Luan Dang wrote:I promised her I won't share.

You're such a white knight beta faggot. Get the fuck off here, and take the landwhale with you


Says the chinless, suicidal tard.

You're being a dick to him when in reality you're a songless tragedy. Does this site have ushers to assist you in finding your place?

smike wrote:
kibo wrote:or you

She isn't me. I told you already.

but you like dick pics
Image

kibo wrote:
smike wrote:She isn't me. I told you already.

but you like dick pics

Nice troll

halsey wrote:
obsessedwithface wrote:You're such a white knight beta faggot. Get the fuck off here, and take the landwhale with you


Says the chinless, suicidal tard.

You're being a dick to him when in reality you're a songless tragedy. Does this site have ushers to assist you in finding your place?


this fucker is so condescending id end up throwing a chair against a wall before a homicidal charge to shank the bitch or throw the bitch down to the ground if i was around idiots like this

halsey wrote:
obsessedwithface wrote:You're such a white knight beta faggot. Get the fuck off here, and take the landwhale with you


Says the chinless, suicidal tard.

You're being a dick to him when in reality you're a songless tragedy. Does this site have ushers to assist you in finding your place?

lmao.
Are you mad landwhale?

Here's the difference sweetheart. I got a beautiful chin, while you're still a fat worthless slob and too stupid to notice that Chads only pump and dump whores like you. You have no place on this earth. You are nothing but pure scum.

Luan Dang wrote:She's actually not ugly. She would be 6+ if she loses weight.

Looks like she'll be under 6 for the rest of her life.

obsessedwithface wrote:
Luan Dang wrote:She's actually not ugly. She would be 6+ if she loses weight.

Looks like she'll be under 6 for the rest of her life.

:lol:

obsessedwithface wrote:
Luan Dang wrote:She's actually not ugly. She would be 6+ if she loses weight.

Looks like she'll be under 6 for the rest of her life.



LMFAO

Even if that were true, my life would amog (am I using this right, boys?) your life any day.

Isn't that the point of your frustration? Or is it that you believe in a God who sharted your face out on an off day?

halsey wrote:
obsessedwithface wrote:Looks like she'll be under 6 for the rest of her life.



LMFAO

Even if that were true, my life would amog (am I using this right, boys?) your life any day.

Isn't that the point of your frustration? Or is it that you believe in a God who sharted your face out on an off day?

Awww.. you guy hurt the little princess's feewings...

halsey wrote:
obsessedwithface wrote:Looks like she'll be under 6 for the rest of her life.



LMFAO

Even if that were true, my life would amog (am I using this right, boys?) your life any day.

Isn't that the point of your frustration? Or is it that you believe in a God who sharted your face out on an off day?

Seems like your gig is up sweetheart. Time for you to run along, and take the beta white knight faggot with you.

Luan Dang wrote:She's actually not ugly. She would be 6+ if she loses weight.


I'm over 6+ with the weight and thats not my personal opinion. I rate myself significantly lower. However I don't feel like arguing about the veracity of this statement. I live in a cutthroat city and have to work in another. You can believe what you want.

obsessedwithface wrote:
halsey wrote:

LMFAO

Even if that were true, my life would amog (am I using this right, boys?) your life any day.

Isn't that the point of your frustration? Or is it that you believe in a God who sharted your face out on an off day?

Seems like your gig is up sweetheart. Time for you to run along, and take the beta white knight faggot with you.



seems like you're overwhelmed by the idea of communicating with a member of the opposite sex and you're having trouble keeping your emotions in check.

Work on that. Its an easy tell.

halsey wrote:
Luan Dang wrote:She's actually not ugly. She would be 6+ if she loses weight.


I'm over 6+ with the weight and thats not my personal opinion. I rate myself significantly lower. However I don't feel like arguing about the veracity of this statement. I live in a cutthroat city and have to work in another. You can believe what you want.

Pffffft....have you actually dodged a knife? Because I have. Sometimes I wasn't fast enough.

halsey wrote:
obsessedwithface wrote:Seems like your gig is up sweetheart. Time for you to run along, and take the beta white knight faggot with you.



seems like you're overwhelmed by the idea of communicating with a member of the opposite sex and you're having trouble keeping your emotions in check.

Work on that. Its an easy tell.

Typical retarded femanazi talk. Can't say I'm surprised.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

You motherfuckers know you're being trolled hard right now right? :lol: :lol:
Image

cats wrote:Holy fuck this bitch is delusional.


You are so creepy.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:
halsey wrote:
You are so creepy.

You are so fat


Cope.

cats wrote:
halsey wrote:
You are so creepy.

You are so fat

according to half this site, a fat non-deformed female is worth 10x more than a creepy male with a cat obsession anyway. Jus sayin'...
I am a girl #^_^#
please don't treat me any differently because of it
(I'm also a pervert tehee)
I have a hentai/porn blog ♥♥♥ {https://creamylittlekitten.tumblr.com}
Image
Image

MagicalBunny wrote:
cats wrote:You are so fat

according to half this site, a fat non-deformed female is worth 10x more than a creepy male with a cat obsession anyway. Jus sayin'...


<3
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:
MagicalBunny wrote:according to half this site, a fat non-deformed female is worth 10x more than a creepy male with a cat obsession anyway. Jus sayin'...

If I ran this site, both of you would be banned.


If you ran anything, you wouldn't be such a disturbing individual.

cats wrote:
MagicalBunny wrote:according to half this site, a fat non-deformed female is worth 10x more than a creepy male with a cat obsession anyway. Jus sayin'...

If I ran this site, both of you would be congratulated for your amazing contribution to our boring conversations.


Fixed it for you!!!
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to White Knighting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests