Hot Guys Are Never As Mean As 4 and 5/10s.

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

Replace "guys" with "people" and help me name this theory.

One of the reasons aiming for good looking guys is better is average guys that fancy themselves better looking than they really are super unpleasant to deal with. They are usually aiming for the creme de la creme. They depend on the girl's attractiveness to validate them to other men. They feel insulted if someone who is rated too closely to them or below is trying to be together. In turn, they behave like assholes at a grasp at feeling superior.

The problem is this makes them look socially inept, classless, lacking grace, and as beneath the Chads as they really are. Any interaction with a guy like this makes sucking the cock of a Chad that much more satisfying.

Good looking guys are socialized to be nice to everyone. He seems to be even more of an angel for being nice to ugly people. The halo effect is supported by the behavior of 5/10s that wish they deserved 8/10s or better.

if you are attractive, the world isn't an ugly place for you. You don't have a reason to lash out at people who are beneath you.

You're welcome.

One of the reasons aiming for good looking guys is better is average guys that fancy themselves better looking than they really are super unpleasant to deal with.
That isn't true at all. I'm an extremely nice person, and actually women like me. That has no impact on whether or not they will sleep with me. Also, I don't think anyone owes me anything, I completely accept that the world is unfair.

too_many_secrets wrote:
One of the reasons aiming for good looking guys is better is average guys that fancy themselves better looking than they really are super unpleasant to deal with.
That isn't true at all. I'm an extremely nice person, and actually women like me. That has no impact on whether or not they will sleep with me. Also, I don't think anyone owes me anything, I completely accept that the world is unfair.


I agree no one owes anyone anything.

I am talking about some of the comments here that try to demonize me for liking, fucking, and being with attractive men. Some arguments have been made and one of the reasons I act on my "nature for hypergamy" is because of this. No one likes unpleasant people.

I don't think all 4 or 5 act this way, I'm just addressing the ones that do.

You sound sweet and I want to help however I can so if there is ever any feedback you need, please feel free to ask. The world is unfair to a lot of us but that doesn't mean you can't find an angle that will work for you. You honestly sound like one of the guys who would do just fine around here though. The mystery continues.

(inb4 incels calling this legit and saying there's no way she could be a girl for having such a legit theory, and/or, saying incels are angry because not getting sex is a legitimate reason to constantly be mean)

Also, I pretty much agree, halsey, the extremely hot guys are usually nice people, even if they aren't attracted to ugly girls or whatever, the same with pretty girls, they're the first to be friendly and kind to their less attractive friends who might feel sad about themselves. The reverse is, average looking people who aren't definitively hot tend to try their hardest to feel/seem above the 'uglier' normal looking people, when in reality, they are about equal in looks.

The same as when chubby/average weight girls get offended that a certain size model is labeled plus size, because they don't want to have something to make them identify with girls who are 'fat' when they see themselves as not, while a girl at a smaller size (assuming she's healthy and all) wouldn't care, because she's secure in her body.

It's usually the below average looking 'nice guys' who aren;t so nice and constantly out for sex and m'ladying it up then demanding a lay, while socially healthy peopel understand that there's internal gratification from being nice to people with no ulterior motive.

All average people aren't mean, but in general, people who have something to prove are more obsessive than those who don't.
I am a girl #^_^#
please don't treat me any differently because of it
(I'm also a pervert tehee)
I have a hentai/porn blog ♥♥♥ {https://creamylittlekitten.tumblr.com}
Image
Image

halsey wrote:I am talking about some of the comments here that try to demonize me for liking, fucking, and being with attractive men. Some arguments have been made and one of the reasons I act on my "nature for hypergamy" is because of this. No one likes unpleasant people.

I don't think all 4 or 5 act this way, I'm just addressing the ones that do.

You sound sweet and I want to help however I can so if there is ever any feedback you need, please feel free to ask. The world is unfair to a lot of us but that doesn't mean you can't find an angle that will work for you. You honestly sound like one of the guys who would do just fine around here though. The mystery continues.
I disagree with those comments. I don't feel any resentment or hate towards women at all, but I understand why other people do. It is hard to take when you get rejected continually. It makes you feel worthless and then you lash out at other people. But I accept that it is their right to reject me and their right to sleep with men they do find attractive. Other guys on here should accept that too. But this is not easy!

There is nothing you can do to help me. You can read my experience here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1004590

Everyone that I meet cannot believe that I'm single, whether it's work colleagues (although I don't have a job any more), family, friends, whoever I come into contact with. I'm sure some people suspect that I'm gay. Objectively I should be a good catch, but I'm just not due to the reasons I explained in my post.

When I go out on a date it's like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfmXodInxTU

Except that women are generally very polite in real life and try to let you down as gently as possible. In some ways, I would prefer it if they were honest, but I know what they mean anyway.

halsey wrote:Replace "guys" with "people" and help me name this theory.

One of the reasons aiming for good looking guys is better is average guys that fancy themselves better looking than they really are super unpleasant to deal with. They are usually aiming for the creme de la creme. They depend on the girl's attractiveness to validate them to other men. They feel insulted if someone who is rated too closely to them or below is trying to be together. In turn, they behave like assholes at a grasp at feeling superior.

The problem is this makes them look socially inept, classless, lacking grace, and as beneath the Chads as they really are. Any interaction with a guy like this makes sucking the cock of a Chad that much more satisfying.

Good looking guys are socialized to be nice to everyone. He seems to be even more of an angel for being nice to ugly people. The halo effect is supported by the behavior of 5/10s that wish they deserved 8/10s or better.

if you are attractive, the world isn't an ugly place for you. You don't have a reason to lash out at people who are beneath you.

You're welcome.


If you go on dropping them bombs here, no doubt Cats will manage to get you banned :lol:


I imagine most incels stumbling on that line


Image

Percolator wrote:
halsey wrote:Replace "guys" with "people" and help me name this theory.

One of the reasons aiming for good looking guys is better is average guys that fancy themselves better looking than they really are super unpleasant to deal with. They are usually aiming for the creme de la creme. They depend on the girl's attractiveness to validate them to other men. They feel insulted if someone who is rated too closely to them or below is trying to be together. In turn, they behave like assholes at a grasp at feeling superior.

The problem is this makes them look socially inept, classless, lacking grace, and as beneath the Chads as they really are. Any interaction with a guy like this makes sucking the cock of a Chad that much more satisfying.

Good looking guys are socialized to be nice to everyone. He seems to be even more of an angel for being nice to ugly people. The halo effect is supported by the behavior of 5/10s that wish they deserved 8/10s or better.

if you are attractive, the world isn't an ugly place for you. You don't have a reason to lash out at people who are beneath you.

You're welcome.


If you go on dropping them bombs here, no doubt Cats will manage to get you banned :lol:


I imagine most incels stumbling on that line


Image


Isn't this site about the redpill? If I get banned for being honest, I'll just take it as verification of more male hypocrisy and move on.

Anal prolapse wrote:STFU you whore or I will rip you a new asshole


Whats sad is when I say "you wish", it actually applies to your life.

halsey wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:STFU you whore or I will rip you a new asshole


Whats sad is when I say "you wish", it actually applies to your life.

Everyone is better off without your judgement.

Percolator wrote:
halsey wrote:Replace "guys" with "people" and help me name this theory.

One of the reasons aiming for good looking guys is better is average guys that fancy themselves better looking than they really are super unpleasant to deal with. They are usually aiming for the creme de la creme. They depend on the girl's attractiveness to validate them to other men. They feel insulted if someone who is rated too closely to them or below is trying to be together. In turn, they behave like assholes at a grasp at feeling superior.

The problem is this makes them look socially inept, classless, lacking grace, and as beneath the Chads as they really are. Any interaction with a guy like this makes sucking the cock of a Chad that much more satisfying.

Good looking guys are socialized to be nice to everyone. He seems to be even more of an angel for being nice to ugly people. The halo effect is supported by the behavior of 5/10s that wish they deserved 8/10s or better.

if you are attractive, the world isn't an ugly place for you. You don't have a reason to lash out at people who are beneath you.

You're welcome.


If you go on dropping them bombs here, no doubt Cats will manage to get you banned :lol:


I imagine most incels stumbling on that line


Image


They would stumble because the truth hurts. Behavior is important, people are biased, they're attracted to people who make them feel good, whether it's because of appearance or how they treat them, or whatever vibes they give off. People will often forget what you said or did, but will always remember how you made them feel. Don't forget that.

halsey wrote:
Percolator wrote:
If you go on dropping them bombs here, no doubt Cats will manage to get you banned :lol:


I imagine most incels stumbling on that line


Image


Isn't this site about the redpill? If I get banned for being honest, I'll just take it as verification of more male hypocrisy and move on.


the unwritten rule, I guess, is that the red pill must be administered by a male to another male

but I don't want you banned, I'm a confirmed white knight faggot, I don't know why my username hasn't been updated yet

too_many_secrets wrote:
halsey wrote:I am talking about some of the comments here that try to demonize me for liking, fucking, and being with attractive men. Some arguments have been made and one of the reasons I act on my "nature for hypergamy" is because of this. No one likes unpleasant people.

I don't think all 4 or 5 act this way, I'm just addressing the ones that do.

You sound sweet and I want to help however I can so if there is ever any feedback you need, please feel free to ask. The world is unfair to a lot of us but that doesn't mean you can't find an angle that will work for you. You honestly sound like one of the guys who would do just fine around here though. The mystery continues.
I disagree with those comments. I don't feel any resentment or hate towards women at all, but I understand why other people do. It is hard to take when you get rejected continually. It makes you feel worthless and then you lash out at other people. But I accept that it is their right to reject me and their right to sleep with men they do find attractive. Other guys on here should accept that too. But this is not easy!

There is nothing you can do to help me. You can read my experience here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1004590

Everyone that I meet cannot believe that I'm single, whether it's work colleagues (although I don't have a job any more), family, friends, whoever I come into contact with. I'm sure some people suspect that I'm gay. Objectively I should be a good catch, but I'm just not due to the reasons I explained in my post.

When I go out on a date it's like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfmXodInxTU

Except that women are generally very polite in real life and try to let you down as gently as possible. In some ways, I would prefer it if they were honest, but I know what they mean anyway.


I understand what you're saying. As a girl I don't have to worry about facing rejection all the time because I don't approach men. We don't think about how demoralizing it can be to be put into the position of having to ask for approval.

I'm reading your thread now

Percolator wrote:
halsey wrote:
Isn't this site about the redpill? If I get banned for being honest, I'll just take it as verification of more male hypocrisy and move on.


the unwritten rule, I guess, is that the red pill must be administered by a male to another male

but I don't want you banned, I'm a confirmed white knight faggot, I don't know why my username hasn't been updated yet


First person who took the moment to explain this is a way that makes sense to me. <3

Look. I have to suffer the boys club offline and on. I don't bother engaging in other male forums because the rhetoric is much more fun to people safe in denial than the truth. What makes Sluthate and all of its derivatives interesting to me is that its spirit is unbridled, ugly honesty. The venting here is uncouth. The call for objective ratings are heartfelt. I love it. Its places like this that teach me and are helping me lifehack real life.

In return I am completely honest. It serves no one to placate (blue pill) anyone on this forum. If and when I am banned for it, the few posters who paid attention will see how the hypocrisy perpetuated here is the raw material that creates their own prisons. And life will go on. I certainly will.

I hope I get to stick around and accept if I can't.

In other news, <3 <3 <3
I wouldn't call you a faggot and I shall certainly pink knight you so it all works out.

halsey wrote:
Percolator wrote:
the unwritten rule, I guess, is that the red pill must be administered by a male to another male

but I don't want you banned, I'm a confirmed white knight faggot, I don't know why my username hasn't been updated yet


First person who took the moment to explain this is a way that makes sense to me. <3

Look. I have to suffer the boys club offline and on. I don't bother engaging in other male forums because the rhetoric is much more fun to people safe in denial than the truth. What makes Sluthate and all of its derivatives interesting to me is that its spirit is unbridled, ugly honesty. The venting here is uncouth. The call for objective ratings are heartfelt. I love it. Its places like this that teach me and are helping me lifehack real life.

In return I am completely honest. It serves no one to placate (blue pill) anyone on this forum. If and when I am banned for it, the few posters who paid attention will see how the hypocrisy perpetuated here is the raw material that creates their own prisons. And life will go on. I certainly will.

I hope I get to stick around and accept if I can't.

In other news, <3 <3 <3
I wouldn't call you a faggot and I shall certainly pink knight you so it all works out.

It doesn't work out at all you haven't changed your thinking. You want to be nice for the sake of being nice. Be nice because the other person is hurting. Do you know what hurting feels like?

Speaking about me, you couldn't be more wrong. I am somewhat of a dickhead, although I am not sure where the line between the bipolar and the personality is blurred as I'm a much nicer person when on medication. Do the meds suppress my cunt personality, or do they tune me in to the man I am meant to be?

I've been told I am handsome by plenty of women, but I don't think I am. I also generally prefer less conventionally attractive women; not just because I consider beautiful women out of my league, but I've just always had a thing for bigger girls, dirty looking girls, and older women.

Strangely, most of the positive attention I received from females was from quite nice looking women, and the negative attention seemed to come from washed up females.

Being nice because the other person is hurting is called pity. Which most people, including incels, always say they don't want. Kindness for the sake of kindness is much better to me. I think there should be a purple pill. Honesty combined with positivity.

MagicalBunny wrote:Being nice because the other person is hurting is called pity. Which most people, including incels, always say they don't want. Kindness for the sake of kindness is much better to me. I think there should be a purple pill. Honesty combined with positivity.

would you be kind enough to fuck an incel from here? Lol

I'm going to be honest with you, @too_many_secrets

I'm usually around men like you here in NY. You're in the UK so transplanted here, your accent would only help you. Guys like you usually refuse to get serious. Any whiff of hopes for something serious and we'd eat you alive.
I don't understand why you're having the experience you are if you aren't unreasonable with your standards. I agree you shouldn't lower them.

I'm going to think about this and come back to you.

MagicalBunny wrote:Being nice because the other person is hurting is called pity. Which most people, including incels, always say they don't want. Kindness for the sake of kindness is much better to me. I think there should be a purple pill. Honesty combined with positivity.

Pity makes us weak. Love makes us strong.

FuckThis wrote:
MagicalBunny wrote:Being nice because the other person is hurting is called pity. Which most people, including incels, always say they don't want. Kindness for the sake of kindness is much better to me. I think there should be a purple pill. Honesty combined with positivity.

would you be kind enough to fuck an incel from here? Lol


I would. In theory, not really. I don't know. Is he cute like Percolator? Next time I masturbate (not tonight, I'm making arrangements as we speak), I'll probably fantasize about this

In b4 someone says I'm lying, a whore, and whatever else helps them sleep at night

This is so freeing

MagicalBunny wrote:Being nice because the other person is hurting is called pity. Which most people, including incels, always say they don't want. Kindness for the sake of kindness is much better to me. I think there should be a purple pill. Honesty combined with positivity.


you make an excellent point

FuckThis wrote:would you be kind enough to fuck an incel from here? Lol

MagicalBunny wrote:Being nice because the other person is hurting is called pity. Which most people, including incels, always say they don't want. Kindness for the sake of kindness is much better to me. I think there should be a purple pill. Honesty combined with positivity.

That's pity sex, not kindness. I just said I'm not one for pity. But there are some people here that are nice and not ugly at all, and if we ever developed that type of relationship, I'd have sex with them.

MagicalBunny wrote:
FuckThis wrote:would you be kind enough to fuck an incel from here? Lol

MagicalBunny wrote:Being nice because the other person is hurting is called pity. Which most people, including incels, always say they don't want. Kindness for the sake of kindness is much better to me. I think there should be a purple pill. Honesty combined with positivity.

That's pity sex, not kindness. I just said I'm not one for pity. But there are some people here that are nice and not ugly at all, and if we ever developed that type of relationship, I'd have sex with them.



I got off on pity sex before. I spoke about it in another thread. I see how that makes me a bad person but he was so good. I keep him in my cell because of his top tier performance.

halsey wrote:I'm going to be honest with you, @too_many_secrets

I'm usually around men like you here in NY. You're in the UK so transplanted here, your accent would only help you. Guys like you usually refuse to get serious. Any whiff of hopes for something serious and we'd eat you alive.
I don't understand why you're having the experience you are if you aren't unreasonable with your standards. I agree you shouldn't lower them.

I'm going to think about this and come back to you.
I visited New York some years ago. No-one female showed any interest in me whatsoever, despite my amazing accent!

The reality is that fat chicks pair off with fat guys, really hot women pair off with really hot guys (or occasionally rich guys), desperate people pair off with other desperate people, etc.

I probably haven't paired off with anyone because I'm attracted to women who are out of my league. If I lowered my standards, I would probably have paired off by now.

I won't lower my standards, I would rather die alone.

halsey wrote:
FuckThis wrote:would you be kind enough to fuck an incel from here? Lol


I would. In theory, not really. I don't know. Is he cute like Percolator? Next time I masturbate (not tonight, I'm making arrangements as we speak), I'll probably fantasize about this

In b4 someone says I'm lying, a whore, and whatever else helps them sleep at night

This is so freeing

Would you fuck me out of pity?
But no condom (curious)

MagicalBunny wrote:
FuckThis wrote:would you be kind enough to fuck an incel from here? Lol

MagicalBunny wrote:Being nice because the other person is hurting is called pity. Which most people, including incels, always say they don't want. Kindness for the sake of kindness is much better to me. I think there should be a purple pill. Honesty combined with positivity.

That's pity sex, not kindness. I just said I'm not one for pity. But there are some people here that are nice and not ugly at all, and if we ever developed that type of relationship, I'd have sex with them.


Just a cowardly way of saying you wouldn't fuck an ugly guy. You're no oil painting, and the guys here you consider 'ugly' are probably out of your league lookswise.

I married my pity fuck. Best man alive. He literally is in my bones. Probably because I never thought anyone would love me and no matter how much I told him not to he did. He was strong where I was weak. I've always reached out to help people. Always. He was the first to reach back.

too_many_secrets wrote:
halsey wrote:I'm going to be honest with you, @too_many_secrets

I'm usually around men like you here in NY. You're in the UK so transplanted here, your accent would only help you. Guys like you usually refuse to get serious. Any whiff of hopes for something serious and we'd eat you alive.
I don't understand why you're having the experience you are if you aren't unreasonable with your standards. I agree you shouldn't lower them.

I'm going to think about this and come back to you.
I visited New York some years ago. No-one female showed any interest in me whatsoever, despite my amazing accent!

The reality is that fat chicks pair off with fat guys, really hot women pair off with really hot guys (or occasionally rich guys), desperate people pair off with other desperate people, etc.

I probably haven't paired off with anyone because I'm attracted to women who are out of my league. If I lowered my standards, I would probably have paired off by now.

I won't lower my standards, I would rather die alone.


I'm overweight now and never slept with a fat guy. NYC scene is a hedonistic fuckfest of fun and broken rules.
I thought you said your standards were not unreasonable
As a girl, I can get a guy out of my league because male sexuality is ridiculous (sorry) I have and I do.
Guys can't really say the same without bringing something extraordinary into the equation. It isn't fair and someplace like NY where finance guys make all the other ones feel poor, its easy to make a guy feel appreciated.

Try to gather some perspective. Are you being a cliche and only aiming for a finished product? Few but very smart men have figured out how to spot a beautiful girl who isn't made up. Raw material. As a girl I've been doing this since I was a kid and it pays off.

Attractiveness is only one part of the equation. Are you a pill? Are you dating girls with no personality but nice looking?

Seems to me everyone is looking for someone to excite them without considering why an exciting person should bother with them.

All theories, I'm happy to talk more.
Next

Return to White Knighting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests