Question for all SH residents

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

This is a genuine question.

I see guys on here hating women, being abusive towards women, decrying women as the root cause of all problems in society, etc.

I’m sure you don't do any of these things in real life. But…let’s analyse what this achieves when you do it online.

It doesn’t improve your situation.

It doesn’t make you feel better.


It doesn’t have any meaningful impact on women.

It doesn’t improve your self-esteem.

It’s obviously counter-productive.

So why do it? I understand that logically you feel bad about yourself so you have to lash out at someone, but ultimately what is the point?

You have to dump that shit somewhere. The trick is not picking it up.

smike wrote:You have to dump that shit somewhere. The trick is not picking it up.
Does dumping it make you feel better, though? Does it actually achieve anything? Does it stop you, as you say, from picking it up again, or do you just become fixated with these feelings?

too_many_secrets wrote:It doesn’t improve your situation.

BUT IT DOES

It doesn’t make you feel better.

YES IT DOES

__________________
Life is a whore, just pay your dues and fuck her hard

too_many_secrets wrote:
smike wrote:You have to dump that shit somewhere. The trick is not picking it up.
Does dumping it make you feel better, though? Does it actually achieve anything? Does it stop you, as you say, from picking it up again, or do you just become fixated with these feelings?

No it doesn't. Because it's hard to tell if anyone is listening on the other side. It would be great if I could tell someone without being judged. I feel like I have to be nice all the time.

I actually do feel good bashing females.
I enjoy hiting/choking them during sex,i enjoy humiliating them as well.
I am kinda dualistic that i love romance and all that,but i think it is romantic for her to humilate herself during sex lol
Image

halsey wrote:I want to do something nice for OP.


you could show him your tits ( or at the very least find a random girl's' tits and convince him they're yours, it'd have the same effect)
I am a girl #^_^#
please don't treat me any differently because of it
(I'm also a pervert tehee)
I have a hentai/porn blog ♥♥♥ {https://creamylittlekitten.tumblr.com}
Image
Image

smike wrote:No it doesn't. Because it's hard to tell if anyone is listening on the other side. It would be great if I could tell someone without being judged. I feel like I have to be nice all the time.
As I said in the OP, it doesn't make you feel better. How can expressing such negative sentiments make you feel better?

I'm certainly not judging anyone, I'm just saying to you that what you're doing is counter-productive.

I had thought this site would be about exploding some dating / PUA / red pill myths and trying to work out what you can do to make your life better. Not just people complaining about life not being fair.

Yeah, life isn't fair. Get over it.

FuckThis wrote:I actually do feel good bashing females.
I enjoy hiting/choking them during sex,i enjoy humiliating them as well.
I am kinda dualistic that i love romance and all that,but i think it is romantic for her to humilate herself during sex lol

You want someone to sacrifice for you. We all want that.

halsey wrote:I want to do something nice for OP.
If you want to make yourself useful, you could bake me a cake and mail it to the UK. I can't think of any other way you could assist me at this point in time.

too_many_secrets wrote:
smike wrote:No it doesn't. Because it's hard to tell if anyone is listening on the other side. It would be great if I could tell someone without being judged. I feel like I have to be nice all the time.
As I said in the OP, it doesn't make you feel better. How can expressing such negative sentiments make you feel better?

I'm certainly not judging anyone, I'm just saying to you that what you're doing is counter-productive.

I had thought this site would be about exploding some dating / PUA / red pill myths and trying to work out what you can do to make your life better. Not just people complaining about life not being fair.

Yeah, life isn't fair. Get over it.


THANK YOU!!!! I've tried to convince everyone here that since I came here months ago. Yes, life's not fair, but feeling like shit and being angry won't do anything except make you feel like shit and be angry.

Nothing will improve our situation. We´re losers from womb to tomb. Nothing matters. I`m here to rott.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

MagicalBunny wrote:
too_many_secrets wrote:As I said in the OP, it doesn't make you feel better. How can expressing such negative sentiments make you feel better?

I'm certainly not judging anyone, I'm just saying to you that what you're doing is counter-productive.

I had thought this site would be about exploding some dating / PUA / red pill myths and trying to work out what you can do to make your life better. Not just people complaining about life not being fair.

Yeah, life isn't fair. Get over it.


THANK YOU!!!! I've tried to convince everyone here that since I came here months ago. Yes, life's not fair, but feeling like shit and being angry won't do anything except make you feel like shit and be angry.

You guys wouldn't accept a female on here so I pretended to be male for a bit. I empathized with you so much that I absorbed it all. It wasn't until halsey called me a cunt that I decided to re-examine my approach. Kibo made me aware that calling myself names didn't help anyone. I would like to believe all females do not feel pain. I would have to admit that I do.

ihateallwomen wrote:Nothing will improve our situation. We´re losers from womb to tomb. Nothing matters. I`m here to rott.
Anyone can improve their SMV. You're not suddenly going to become Brad Pitt. That is impossible. You're not going to be beating off incredible women with a stick. That is impossible. A lot what PUAs and red pill has to say is BS. But what they say about making the best of yourself is valid. Of course, you will still lose out to more attractive guys. That's life. But to just say you're a loser and you can't do anything to change this at all is just nonsense.

Lol who really cares what women think? You say this as if mocking women is something that should be avoided; as if we should care that they wouldn't like to hear it. I couldn't care less to be honest.

Look, women are not a monolithic group; there is deviation amongst them. But a majority of women are cunts - that is the anecdotal evidence and experience of most men here, and a large portion of men in society. Not just incels, but many men.

Many men are scumbags as well, but on the whole we aren't quite as ruthless, vicious and downright heartless as women. Why should men care about upsetting or offending females? I spent years feeling like I shouldn't get this off my chest and now I'm happy to. I've been dropping some red pill and female abuse in person as well and I think I will continue that process.

Women's mindsets are so contorted that plenty of them would have more respect for us if we're honest about our hatred of their flawed gender rather than acting like beta sycophants. In a weird way they'd probably find many of us more attractive for that, although doing it with the strategy of fucking them is not the goal or the intention.

From an evolutionary standpoint, women and men aren't superior or inferior to each other, we need each other to survive, whether we are identical or not. Your inability to recognize that is an evolutionary flaw that will be weeded out when your inability to get laid prevents you from procreating.

A house is only as strong as it's foundation. Women must support men. It's the natural order.

CM8 wrote:Lol who really cares what women think? You say this as if mocking women is something that should be avoided; as if we should care that they wouldn't like to hear it. I couldn't care less to be honest.
I don't agree with your other views, but you're welcome to your opinion.

My question was though...how does mocking women as you call it, abusing women as I would put it, help you? Does it make you feel better? Does it improve your personal circumstances? Do women give a shit?

MagicalBunny wrote:From an evolutionary standpoint, women and men aren't superior or inferior to each other, we need each other to survive, whether we are identical or not. Your inability to recognize that is an evolutionary flaw that will be weeded out when your inability to get laid prevents you from procreating.


Lol you claim to be here to help people, yet here you are again going on about 'inability to get laid'. There are guys here who could get laid; they're just too high inhibition to try.

The only reason a munter like you gets laid is the hole between your legs. It's a shite society where women judge a man for not getting action - it would only be fair if women faced identical structural forces. It's like a footballer laughing at a guy with one leg for the fact the guy is shite at the sport.

You possess spectacular advantages as a female in the dating game, so you have no fucking right to judge any man here - your male looks counterpart is a fucking hopeless case from a physical standpoint.

There's so many guys on here who are above you in the looks department (and intellect) yet you see fit to denigrate them simply because your cunt gender is far, far more picky than ours is. Cunt.
Last edited by CM8 on Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

too_many_secrets wrote:
CM8 wrote:Lol who really cares what women think? You say this as if mocking women is something that should be avoided; as if we should care that they wouldn't like to hear it. I couldn't care less to be honest.
I don't agree with your other views, but you're welcome to your opinion.

My question was though...how does mocking women as you call it, abusing women as I would put it, help you? Does it make you feel better? Does it improve your personal circumstances? Do women give a shit?


Funny thing is I have women online asking to meet me, possibly for sex. You talk as if I have no options, but I have possibilities. I don't have to 'improve' my situation that much - I hate (lots of) women for their cuntish behaviour, not because of slights against me.

Women probably do give a shit, yes. If they didn't why would the whinging whores complain incessantly about 'misogynists' and resort to illogical make shaming tactics? They'd either stay silent or simply laugh. But they don't, they get angry. And even if they didn't give a shy - why should that stop us from voicing our thoughts?

Quit the white knighting.

CM8 wrote:Funny thing is I have women online asking to meet me, possibly for sex. You talk as if I have no options, but I have possibilities. I don't have to 'improve' my situation that much - I hate (lots of) women for their cuntish behaviour, not because of slights against me.

Women probably do give a shit, yes. If they didn't why would the whinging whores complain incessantly about 'misogynists' and resort to illogical make shaming tactics? They'd either stay silent or simply laugh. But they don't, they get angry. And even if they didn't give a shy - why should that stop us from voicing our thoughts?

Quit the white knighting.
I stand corrected, you obviously have a great life and have massive self-esteem.

mvp wrote:it makes me feel better
I find this very hard to believe. If it made you feel better then surely you would only need to do it once, and then you wouldn't feel bad again.

too_many_secrets wrote:This is a genuine question.

I see guys on here hating women, being abusive towards women, decrying women as the root cause of all problems in society, etc.

I’m sure you don't do any of these things in real life. But…let’s analyse what this achieves when you do it online.

It doesn’t improve your situation.

It doesn’t make you feel better.


It doesn’t have any meaningful impact on women.

It doesn’t improve your self-esteem.

It’s obviously counter-productive.

So why do it? I understand that logically you feel bad about yourself so you have to lash out at someone, but ultimately what is the point?


Im not here to hate on women, im here to have a good laugh and because that the users have a different outlook on life than what you find elsewhere

Return to White Knighting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest