Stop. Just stop.

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

Stop with the slut-shaming.

If a girl wants to have casual consensual sex, that's her choice.

I agree! We should just go back to long midface shaming ugly women instead! :)

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

This is a replica site for pua hate. Has nothing to do with sucias and putas. But yes sluts and puas go hand in hand their methods only work on easy girls. Ive only dated sluts that cheated on me in the last 3 years. Would like to meet a decent girl but i dont know how to day game or meet decent girls.

animus_liber wrote: Would like to meet a decent girl but i dont know how to day game or meet decent girls.

There is NOTHING wrong with a woman expressing her sexuality
There is NOTHING wrong with a woman being a slut!
There is NOTHING wrong with a woman liking sex.

IT'S JUST FUCKING SEX!

Sex is good, healthy, and natural as long as you use protection.

Just because women have sex doesn't make them any worse as humans.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

ProudTeenMom wrote:There is NOTHING wrong with a woman expressing her sexuality

IT'S JUST FUCKING SEX!

Nothing wrong with any of those things. What IS wrong, is lying to guys about being "less visual", settling for them when you find the hot guys won't commit, and pretending to "love" the guy you settled for.
If you think looks matter, please download the free "ebook" Stop Living The Big Lie:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=158 ... 7280998612

Paradigm Shift wrote:
ProudTeenMom wrote:There is NOTHING wrong with a woman expressing her sexuality

IT'S JUST FUCKING SEX!

Nothing wrong with any of those things. What IS wrong, is lying to guys about being "less visual", settling for them when you find the hot guys won't commit, and pretending to "love" the guy you settled for.

But that's like saying all women do, and all guys fall for it. Maybe it's just fate man, maybe fate just bones ya hard.

Listen if the hot guys stop giving it up for free maybe you guys would get a chance. Of course at this point I'm being a troll, but hey some guys are just as slutty.

Idea! Befriend a hot guy who can get women, he will be your wingman, he will set you up.

However food for thought on this subject while we are here.

My mother once pointed out to me relationships is like a fire, it's burns the brightest when you are physically attracted to them, but it stays going when you know you can rely on someone.

Women in their 20's are still finding that, when they mature and get more experience in what they want, that is when they get the results with not needing an idea of an alpha. Hence why your issue of visual vs dependable=maturity.

Return to White Knighting