SRS Thread! how to get her to NOTICE ME

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

If you have oneitus for a girl on SM that you've never met irl I've got some bad news for you cuz............
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
6'2" masterheight white twink with masculine face crew
MGTOW crew
STEMcel crew
High T low I crew

just lol buddy boyo wrote:If you have oneitus for a girl on SM that you've never met irl I've got some bad news for you cuz............
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

WHY?

Ugly wrote:She's naturally a compassionate person and will gladly assume the role of the martyr if you allow her. Tell her she's your savior and only she can deliver you out of depression and loneliness. She'll sacrifice her own happiness for yours if she knows how much you depend on her.

Disclaimer: I accept no responsibility if following this advice results in a restraining order and/or your arrest.

This actually SOUNDS SOMEWHAT LEGIT.
She does come across as COMPLETELY different from other bitches in her looks percentage@@
How do you KNOW HER personality type so well? Have her FB &Twitter too???
All I know is SHE COULD BE MY SAVIOR. For getting hit on so FUCKEN MUCH she seems completely fucken unaware of her appeal or some shit. Man bitches are LEGIT MINDFUCKERS.

Christopher wrote:
Ugly wrote:She's naturally a compassionate person and will gladly assume the role of the martyr if you allow her. Tell her she's your savior and only she can deliver you out of depression and loneliness. She'll sacrifice her own happiness for yours if she knows how much you depend on her.

Disclaimer: I accept no responsibility if following this advice results in a restraining order and/or your arrest.

if you try this please report results

WILL DO BRAH.

Just FUCKEN LOL@@@@@the WASHED UP tags from one of our RESIDENT JB PEDO fuckers!

None OF US know her ACTUAL AGE so when she said HERSELF in the thread STILL IN HER 20's makes me think mid-LATE 20's SO ANYWHERE up to 29.

She came here and WAS LEGIT RESPECTFUL wasn't even RUDE TO THE SUBHUMANcels you FUCKEN IDIOTS. :pistodouble: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :o :shock: :o :o :o :o :o :o :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:

All of the are LESS THAN 2 MONTHS old so don't give me GOOD LIGHTING or OLD PICS theory phaggots
So FUCKEN OLD and NOT PRIME right boyos??!! You are ALL as LEGIT NUTS as ER or fucken JSANZA. You fucken gumps think you'd have a SHOT AT a FAT 2.5 serious DELUSIONS. Rating OBESE negro bitches 7.5-8 = JUST LOL@@@

cruelfate wrote:Geez she loves the 45 degree shot. Dat canthal tilt though fuarkkkkkkkk.

Must think its her GOOD SIDE@@
and DAT jaw though.

Some with different ANGLES. She has a CUTE NOSE must not like it. Fucken women "problems" just LOL@@
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:She's crazy as fuck. You need to also be a total nutjob to attract her. This should come easily to most of us, so just go in there brah.

Crazy HOW man? She seems pretty WELL ADJUSTED and fucken normal. In interaction with IRL friends the girl is obviously LOVED and AFOG.

I didn't think sluthate would ever get this fucked up, but JESUS CHRIST OP has fucking lost it. FAR FAR beyond aspergers.

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

poobear wrote:I didn't think sluthate would ever get this fucked up, but JESUS CHRIST OP has fucking lost it. FAR FAR beyond aspergers.

It happens to the BEST OF US.
U will FALL IN LOVE ONE DAY BOYO@@@
BTW I'm not diagnosed ASSBURGERS

cats wrote:
JessWillHaveNoEyes wrote: Crazy HOW man? She seems pretty WELL ADJUSTED and fucken normal. In interaction with IRL friends the girl is obviously LOVED and AFOG.

No man. She is VERY far from normal. No normal girls end up here. She is 100% nutjob, just outcrazy her and she will love your quirkiness.

I will run crazy as FUARKKKKKKK
gangsta, GUN IN PICS game.

Might fucken work man.

Show her attention conversate with her exchange numbers with her so guys can go out.Then completely ignore her.

JessWillHaveNoEyes wrote:I know ALL YOU PHAGS will tell me its a lost CAUSE but I really dont FUCKEN CARE if you belive in me or not.

What is a LEGIT WAY to get your CRUSH to notice you?

I'm LIMITED to only SOCIAL MEDIA as to contacting her. Someone seriously offer LEGIT AND PROVEN game or other advice. I DON'T want her to know I found her from SH. Or should I use the SH AS CONVO STARTER??!!

I don't care if you CALL ME WK@@
I have FAPPED CONSTANTLY to her FB videos and pictures. SRS ADDICTION HERE BROS.

Do I need TATTOOS? She friend zoned at LEAST 3 GUYS with tats that I've seen SO FAR. Fucken help

Have you tried asking her out? After bathing, shaving, and getting a decent haircut? And clean clothes? Best bet.

Topic Tags

Return to White Knighting