Little ways tinder reminds you that your subhuman

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

So under your matches tab there is a search function which allows you to quickly find a specific match amongst all of the matches you have acquired...................THANKS TINDER, THANKS SO MUCH FOR THAT! You really saved me from the annoyance of having to scroll through all my matches......................ALL FUCKING TWO OF THEM. FUCK YOU TINDER!!!

Before killing yourself make a tinder profile with an ok looking chubby girl.

You will notice that after a few days ALMOST ALL MEN on the website have swiped yes. Women have a possible match at every swipe and most women there are for the ego boost. The chances of you getting picked is low because u are literally one in hundreds, she probably actually answers about 1 in 100 messages gotten which is 1 in 100 messages from those 1 in 100 guys she swiped right to. I had a girlfriend do this for me and she swiped yes continuously and it was natch after match

dont be an idiot to take online dating serious

Yeah I've had like 2 matches for like 400 right swipes on tinder. Both black, overweight, with kids. Do NOT get tinder if you aren't Chad.
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V

It proves that men and women have different attitudes to sex. Generalizing obviously.

You're not subhuman. It's normal.

I could have sex with a random bloke easily. They might despise me for it and I might hate myself. We're just as mixed up as you and we are not the enemy.

juzaaa wrote:Before killing yourself make a tinder profile with an ok looking chubby girl.

You will notice that after a few days ALMOST ALL MEN on the website have swiped yes. Women have a possible match at every swipe and most women there are for the ego boost. The chances of you getting picked is low because u are literally one in hundreds, she probably actually answers about 1 in 100 messages gotten which is 1 in 100 messages from those 1 in 100 guys she swiped right to. I had a girlfriend do this for me and she swiped yes continuously and it was natch after match

dont be an idiot to take online dating serious

exactly
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41769

^ click the link if you havent already

It's really really simple, and you shouldn't feel so bad about it. As someone else said above, women are on Tinder for the ego boost, because we don't see Tinder as a decent place to find dates. We're just there for shits-and-giggles. We're not serious about it... if we wanted to have sex with a random stranger we could arrange it in five minutes flat. That's not what we want... we're just playing. Men in general are not playing, and are actually there for that rare and elusive (and possibly mythological) affirmative response to "So..... dtf tonight at my place?"

Anyway, I made an account and spent a few hours there a few evenings over a six month period, swiping yes on maybe 1 in 15 guys. By the end of maybe 9 hours total there, I had 1200 matches. I probably spent a fraction of a second deciding yes or no, unless they looked like a possibility. Nearly every single guy I swiped yes on was a new match, because men swipe yes on ALL average-or-better women. I on the other hand, swipe yes on those I would like to be friends with. So I swiped no on many many many many objectively attractive men, just because something about them.. maybe their posture.. or the setting.. or their expression... or style.. or just their facial features.. just didn't sit well with me.

Part of the reason we're on Tinder is just to look through hundreds of pics of average men and get a better idea of what we actually like in men physically. It's fun. I often people watch in public places or busy cafes for the same reason. Tinder is the equivalent of rifling through a birding magazine as a birdwatcher when you're at home and bored and can't be out in the field watching live specimens.

It's an unstoppable feedback loop. Men on tinder swipe yes on almost all women, because so few women swipe yes that they can't be picky if they want to have any matches at all. Women on tinder swipe no on almost all men, because we CAN be picky, because men have no standards on tinder. And they have no standards BECAUSE women are picky and delicate about their choices. And we're picky, because well... we're not that hungry. All of us have trouble finding and building rich relationships with attractive men, but what we don't have trouble finding is meaningless sex with average strangers. Men struggle with both, so comparing female and male Tinder habits is like comparing a starving person chowing into the first thing he sees at a potluck dinner, and a well-fed person who isn't even hungry, sampling little morsels from the most scrumptious-looking dishes, not to sate hunger/need for food, but to enjoy the best of the best flavors in the room. Men on tinder NEED sex. Women may or may not WANT sex, depending on whether something irresistible catches their eye. Our different habits on tinder and other dating sites reflect that reality, for better or worse.

And before you think the key is just to have a sex change, so you'll be desired by droves of men looking for meaningless one-night-stands, just remember that if you have a sex change, you'll no longer desire meaningless one-night-stands, and you'll suddenly want (and only want) love and the rich, euphonic relationships that are just as elusive for women as they are for men.

Women should swipe first and only than the men can swipe her (not before). Would save a lot of time for all.

Women are more picky so they should make the first move or swipe just like in real.

In real life I wait for positive eye contact also that rarely happen and than only with sunglasses whitch hides my flaws.
There is nothing below 6/10
- Evolution = eugenics = choosing = buying stuff = dating
- Life starts at 6/10
- FACE IS EVERYTHING FACE IS FATE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFVV-B7_uvk

Meaningless- translation- he is not hotter then you or you cant steal his money or statusXDD LOL

Topic Tags

Return to White Knighting