Here's really how women choose men. No exceptions.

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

What a woman evaluates, even before you think about approaching her, is at first: height, hair, eye color, muscle mass, beauty of the face, chin, jaw and volume underneath the pants. Second step, she observes details that give clues to your financial situation such as, an expensive watch, your phone and your car (she will try to find clues of your financial position even in times of dialogue: she wants to know if you know many places, exotic food, etc.)

Then she compares you with other possible male competitors that surround her, to know if you're among the best, among the average or among the worst. In less than three seconds, she has evaluated all these factors into you, now she’s done with this diagnosis.

If you passed the first test, she will let her guard down and be easy for you, and will let you get close and talk a little about you. What she wants is to look at other factors, to whether you are a sucker, or if you're for months without sex. It comes down to feel whether or not the guy has other women at his disposal. They have a special scent to detect men who are there some time without having sex, and run away from these thirsty seedy men!

If the guy passed these tests, she simply will pretend she was enchanted by his talk and will let you make advances! No mystery!
And if the failed in preliminary testing? Can he not reverse the situation in approach??
Hardly!
If she felt bad and you realize that you are a loser that has no pot to piss on or a beta that is lacking for years without f***ing a p***y, her brain has created a lock on you, and she will be angry with anything you say! She herself will do everything to make you feel embarrassed, she will make jokes after jokes about you, will humiliate you and will leave you dropped without much explanation. She will do anything for you to feel bad for approaching her!

Some may even try to argue: yeah, but the story and that some women are harder than others?

Bullshit! There’s No hard woman out there! What exists is a woman who did not like you, and she will do everything to make your life difficult! If she liked you, she herself will skip some stages of the conquest just to give it to you fast!

Others argue still: and if I insist, have patience an hour she will not notice me? I know guys that would both insist they gave!

If she did not approve of you in the first three seconds she saw you, there is still the possibility that she does not dismiss you completely. You may not be an ideal male to f**k; but who knows? you may serve as spare male, in case that thing with the guy in college, or ther new boss at work doesn't work out.

Another possibility is to put you in the friendship zone, so she has a male to do favors for her (e.g. dinners, gifts, attention, etc) without receiving anything in return. I will not be speaking here of friendzone, because this subject is already very known.
I remind you that sex will only be in case of emergencies, if she can not hook a superior male! Learn that she is only with you because she could not get anything better, and deep down she has a grudge against you because of it.
women have easier dating life than men viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21574
women have the power to fuck whoever they want anytime viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21465
if you´re not good-looking you´re trash to women viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32909
Here's really how women choose men. No exceptions. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23670

It's a shame you feel this way. But this is ridiculous. You make women sound like some alien species. We are all individuals. Yes, some may dismiss you if they don't find you instantly attractive. The same way a man would reject a woman.

Women don't follow some calculated life plan. They just live and make decisions the same way as you do.

Obviously, women have the greatest ability to hurt you. Because you are attracted to them. That is the way it works. They make you feel vulnerable. Just as women can be hurt by men.

We might be different. But not to such extremes. We're all human.

Helena you are in no position to try to relate to us, you are a female, assuming you are physically in shape, you got millions of dating options as well as the upperhand, you can use your vagina or tits to get ahead in life for example if you squat on a politician's dick, you'll be awarded with a car, a house, job promotions, rent money, etc.
Why not admiting that if a man has no good looks, money and status he shouldn't even bother thinking about women? Also only good looking men have the luxury to reject women, ugly men have no dating chance, no dating options only worthless life.
PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested

If you passed the first test, she will let her guard down and be easy for you, and will let you get close and talk a little about you. What she wants is to look at other factors, to whether you are a sucker, or if you're for months without sex. It comes down to feel whether or not the guy has other women at his disposal. They have a special scent to detect men who are there some time without having sex, and run away from these thirsty seedy men!


Women are not goddesses at mindreading people. They don't have a special "scent sense".

What you're describing is the HALO EFFECT.

Helena wrote:It's a shame you feel this way. But this is ridiculous. You make women sound like some alien species. We are all individuals. Yes, some may dismiss you if they don't find you instantly attractive. The same way a man would reject a woman.

Women don't follow some calculated life plan. They just live and make decisions the same way as you do.

Obviously, women have the greatest ability to hurt you. Because you are attracted to them. That is the way it works. They make you feel vulnerable. Just as women can be hurt by men.

We might be different. But not to such extremes. We're all human.


Fuck off with your blue pill bullshit.
Depressioncel crew
Heavy Metal crew
Gymcel crew

Excellent. Rubs the salt to the wound.

Helena wrote:I completely agree with you. Women are ridiculous. Women are an alien species. Men are all individuals. Women will dismiss you immediately if they don't find you attractive. While a man would not reject a woman under ANY circumstances.

Women are very calculated and follow a life plan. They are evil and make don't decisions as a normal man would.

Women will hurt you. Because you are attracted to them. That is the way it works. They make you feel vulnerable. Women cannot be hurt by men.

We are different to extremes. We're all human, well 50% of the population is anyways.


There I fixed your shitty blue pilled thinking for you, lol
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

Bojack wrote:
Helena wrote:I completely agree with you. Women are ridiculous. Women are an alien species. Men are all individuals. Women will dismiss you immediately if they don't find you attractive. While a man would not reject a woman under ANY circumstances.

Women are very calculated and follow a life plan. They are evil and make don't decisions as a normal man would.

Women will hurt you. Because you are attracted to them. That is the way it works. They make you feel vulnerable. Women cannot be hurt by men.

We are different to extremes. We're all human, well 50% of the population is anyways.


There I fixed your shitty blue pilled thinking for you, lol


Yes, man DO NOT have the luxury to reject women left and right. They can´t afford it, only the top 1% of men of Looks Money & Status can.

Bojack wrote:
Helena wrote:I completely agree with you. Women are ridiculous. Women are an alien species. Men are all individuals. Women will dismiss you immediately if they don't find you attractive. While a man would not reject a woman under ANY circumstances.

Women are very calculated and follow a life plan. They are evil and make don't decisions as a normal man would.

Women will hurt you. Because you are attracted to them. That is the way it works. They make you feel vulnerable. Women cannot be hurt by men.

We are different to extremes. We're all human, well 50% of the population is anyways.


There I fixed your shitty blue pilled thinking for you, lol


i have friends that rejected ugly woman so dont be a cry baby .

but yeah woman are whores .

oren wrote: i have friends that rejected ugly woman so dont be a cry baby .

No, you don´t.
"I do not run like a man running aimlessly."
*Disgraced Athlete *
Image

This is so sad....
Women do not have a specific code for choosing men, some are bitches, some aren't. Not every woman will choose to use her looks to gain something from men. Women look for looks, intelligence and PERSONALITY in men; and just because some of you got jilted by women who have the right to not be attracted to you, does not make them a separate species. Most of you are obviously uneducated pieces of shit.
If you hate women so much, why don't you go after men? The fact that you all seek self-gratification for your inferiority by coming onto an internet site just proves how pointless you all are. If you wish to attract women, if you wish to become any better at life; then you should shut the fuck up and start bettering yourself. Become more educated, go get fucking exercise, enjoy life and perhaps things will get better for you. Your misogyny is one of the many things that make this world so fucked up.
I'm a guy and I'm telling you all to shut the fuck up, quit complaining, and get a life.

Muagoh wrote:This is so sad....
Women do not have a specific code for choosing men, some are bitches, some aren't. Not every woman will choose to use her looks to gain something from men. Women look for looks, intelligence and PERSONALITY in men; and just because some of you got jilted by women who have the right to not be attracted to you, does not make them a separate species. Most of you are obviously uneducated pieces of shit.
If you hate women so much, why don't you go after men? The fact that you all seek self-gratification for your inferiority by coming onto an internet site just proves how pointless you all are. If you wish to attract women, if you wish to become any better at life; then you should shut the fuck up and start bettering yourself. Become more educated, go get fucking exercise, enjoy life and perhaps things will get better for you. Your misogyny is one of the many things that make this world so fucked up.
I'm a guy and I'm telling you all to shut the fuck up, quit complaining, and get a life.

shut the fuck up whiteknight, I hate that there's always some Bastard justifying woman's actions as if they are some kind of delicate innocent angels.
Why are you still breathing if you don´t look like them?
Image

Topic Tags

Return to White Knighting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests