Re: How can you hate women?

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

I don't know if I really hate women anymore, I just dislike them and they seriously piss me off sometimes, plus I also fail to understand their female logic in most cases.

whatever, I could definitely have sex with people I dislike. after all, I am the one who is doing the penetrating, so I'm dominating someone I can't stand.

honestly I think if a girl killed one of my pets, I would still want to fuck her, I would probably fantasize about involving very degrading elements to it or legitimately raping her. sometimes I feel like the more I would actually like a female, the LESS I would want to fuck her because sex is degrading.
Last edited by Dysfunctionalreject on Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Suck my cock wrote:And want sex with them at the same time?

Explain.

I can't do it.

If I hated women, I wouldn't be able to feel anything for them, and thus would never want sex with them.

When I feel sexual attraction to girls, I also start to "like" them.

How could I want to kiss, cuddle, rub bodies and exchange fluids with somebody I hate?
I hate them. I want to kill one.

Women are amazing and anyone who dislikes them should be evicted from the Planet.

Is He Natty? wrote:Women are amazing and anyone who dislikes them should be evicted from the Planet.

wk fag
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

Would you blame a dog for raping a table leg? No.

So why blame women, or men, for doing what their instincts compel them to.
The Angel of SlutRates

sephon wrote:I don't.

I think this site is ridiculous on its views of women. pretty far from reality really

No YOU are pretty far from reality you bullshitting motherfucker
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

bulletsflyingby wrote:Would you blame a dog for raping a table leg? No.

So why blame women, or men, for doing what their instincts compel them to.

I don't necessarily blame them, but just because it's in their nature to be hypergamous sluts, doesn't mean it's not in my nature to be sexually frustrated and angry about their nature being unfair.

their hypergamy leads to my sexual frustration, hence it's impossible for me not to get angry about it. women are compelled by their instincts, but so am I.

Well... ok fair point :D

Still, hating them isn't productive. Better to plan out the logistics of your looksmaxing... and try to focus on other thoughts in the meantime.

This...
>realise most of your problems were self-made, and even if you had the face of Jesus you still couldn't slay a damn thing. Sink into a deep depression over your fucking pathetic life.

Leads to this.
>hate women/Chads/Normalfags
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V

You guys are all fucking stupid as hell I hope the next ER shoots you all.

You guys are sick in the head. Sex is supposed to be a loving thing. The statement "The more you like her the less you want sex" is so ass backwards I recommend you seek a shrink.

If you don't hate women you deserve the hypergamy and so on.
Misogyny is pretty useful in the dating game, it helps you to keep your cool because when you understand how the women really are you can't feel anything ( except the sexual attraction).
This is very useful because allows you to stay focused on the target.

"Negare l'ipergamia è come negare l'olocausto"

"Denying Hypergamy is like denying holocaust"

They erfuse looks matched partners. I hate them completelly and purelly.

Topic Tags

Return to White Knighting