women are experts at hidin their desperation

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

Think about it guys: women can get casual sex while men have to struggle. So what ?

This changes nothing in the female hierarchy. Each woman still competes with every single other woman out there.

Here we are bitching that we are are the bottom 80% of men, while in the meantime 80% of women are themselves in the bottom 80% of women, and there is jack shit they can do about it.

Sure they can get ONS. So can we get hooker and trips to Thailand. It changes nothing, females have no more opportunity than men to improve their lot in life. Except we men are being educated to bitch and cry while women are educated to pretend to be happy and calm.

Handsome or DEATH

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

Being incel is a fate worse than death, women can never understand.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

Bojack wrote:Being incel is a fate worse than death, women can never understand.

Are you really this stupid ? Women are just as incel as men.

Sure they can get ONS every day, so can you go to hooker. It is actually way better for you, as you can choose pretty young prostitutes. A woman can only choose the best looking guy from the ones that approach her.

But the only thing that matters for a woman: having a better life than women born better looking than her - is just as hard as it is for a man, if not harder.

Legit, I'd rather be male incel than a female who has to settle for the less than perfect guy, while her friends all got better men.

The 80% females on the bottom are still on top of 80% of men.

:-D

Nice coping

jeebusreekris wrote:The 80% females on the bottom are still on top of 80% of men.

:-D

Nice coping

It's not coping it is relativety. It is better to be 5'6 in a country where everyone else is 5'5, than 6'0 where everyone else is 6'5.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

pfb2014 wrote:
Bojack wrote:Being incel is a fate worse than death, women can never understand.

Are you really this stupid ? Women are just as incel as men.

Sure they can get ONS every day, so can you go to hooker. It is actually way better for you, as you can choose pretty young prostitutes. A woman can only choose the best looking guy from the ones that approach her.

But the only thing that matters for a woman: having a better life than women born better looking than her - is just as hard as it is for a man, if not harder.

Your incredible coping is amazing, I applaud you.

I was trying to explain this on another thread earlier. That's what you guys don't understand when you talk about how females have it so much better. You're saying females have it better than you, according to your standards. Your standards being, more sex = better life. Yes it's easier for women to have sex all the time, assuming reasonable standards. But who said women want sex all the time?

If you compare the difficulty of attaining what women do really want, and the difficulty of attaining what men really want, the difficulty is about the same. I want to be adored by everyone who sees me or spends a little time with me. I want everyone to kiss my ass essentially, just because I'm so mesmerizingly enchanting. That's what I really want in life. I don't want one-night-stands with walking, fucking, dominating bundles of testosterone. And it's no easier for me to get what I want in life than it is for you to get your harem of 10/10 submissive virgin sluts.

pfb2014 wrote:Sure they can get ONS. So can we get hooker and trips to Thailand. It changes nothing, females have no more opportunity than men to improve their lot in life. Except we men are being educated to bitch and cry while women are educated to pretend to be happy and calm.

We're also educated to not mind a nonexistent sex life so much. Men are brainwashed into thinking they have to have twenty fucking-partners at once, while women are taught that sex just doesn't matter so much compared to true love. Part of that is hormonal differences of course, but it's also societal pressure. Nowhere is that disparity more evident than on Puahate.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:
Lyreness wrote: I want to be adored by everyone who sees me or spends a little time with me. I want everyone to kiss my ass essentially, just because I'm so mesmerizingly enchanting. That's what I really want in life.

:lol:

Sorry you can't be a walking god on Earth.

Fuck do you really think this compares at all?

If you're a woman, you're living up to your reputation of being as dumb as a brick.

All a man wants is to stick his dick in you, but a woman wants to control the universe. Oh, those poor women, they can never get what they want :lol:

Lolsie... *blushes a little... I suppose I was being a little ridiculous. :P

Still... my point still stands. You can't compare how easy it is for women to get sex with how hard it is for men to get sex and say that women obviously have it better. That would only be true if women cared as much about sex as men do. As it is, men don't have it any better than women. Women find it just as difficult to get the things we want as men find it difficult to get what they want.

Unpopular Opinion: 1. Men can easily get sex if they know how to flatter any woman.
2. Shy women are on this site right now hoping to get a boyfriend.
3. Men and Women will never understand each other.

Are these even true?
To anyone who says I'm a troll. I'm not. Skype me if you want and I'll prove that I'm not.

Return to White Knighting