Lyreness, about yourself

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

I'll reply when I get home. Annoying to type en route... so two or three hours. Sorry for the wait.

PS. No actually it isn't quite full. ;)

Alright. Sorry about that. Had to go grocery shopping too. Ennniieeeeweigh....

1. Well I wouldn't be here if I didn't give it some credibility. I was chatting about all of this with my friend who's into physiognomy, and he shared this forum with me. I do think the dating world is skewed to favor women. It used to be more balanced I think. Women needed men for their provider value, and men needed women for female company/sex/child rearing etc... and that was balanced. Now... since men aren't normally expected to provide for women, they've lost that attraction factor, and now men are more attracted to women than women are to men. So men have to work a lot harder and be a lot more perfect to compensate for the fact that women don't need them so much.

Not sure how I feel about female sexual power. Yes it does tend to lubricate social relations, and it can technically be used for manipulation, but not that often honestly. It rarely helps us obtain the things we really want, whatever that may be (hint: it's rarely male company). Really we just have the opportunity of easily obtained casual sex. It's still difficult to find satisfying LTR partners, especially with our higher standards, and that is what we're really after. Easily obtainable casual sex isn't something we value or want much of. Of course it's hard for males to find casual sex partners. Women don't want it usually.. unless it's with a really really really hot guy and we can't resist. It's like being offered Hors d'oeuvres when you aren't hungry. They'd better be really really really good.. or they aren't tempting.

TLDR: Casual sex is easier for girls, but we don't want that, and LTRs are just as hard, because we have higher standards than men. Men want to spray their milk everywhere like a Cheerio's commercial, and women want deep, satisfying relationships with a single man, so it makes sense for women to have higher standards. I think that's where a lot of the disparity comes from. Women are picky, therefore men are less picky because they can't afford to be picky if they have so few to choose from, therefore women can be more picky because they have so many to choose from, etc.. etc.. on and on...

2. I've never found myself lacking in options. I'm well-adored, and though I don't have quite the attention I aspire to have (I'm very ambitious), I have enough to feel comfy, certainly more than many girls I know. I would say I have more options than average. A lot of that comes from who I am and my personality.. looks are only a small part. For most girls, their looks play a much larger part in their allurance and they put their weight on that. I prefer to have an attractive personality. It's much much much harder, but it's more satisfying. :P

3. D´you realise that your male "friends" want sex and that´s the only reason they´re your "friends"?

Yes I do realize that. I enjoy slight sexual tension with male friends though, so I'm quite happy with that state of things, as long as they don't go too far. Oh and no, that's not the only reason they're my friends. Don't you think you're devaluing your gender a little? Sex isn't all you guys think about it or desire from social interaction.

This is a publicly visible forum so I don't feel comfortable discussing personal matters about my boyfriend in much detail. Sorry.

I'm open to dating someone who's traditionally hypermasculine, but I like more androgynous pretty boys too. First and foremost, I want to be with someone whose soul I adore and admire and respect rather than someone whose body I can worship. If I can find all of that in one man, then great. Otherwise, I intend to focus on overriding my tendency to judge men by their looks first and their personality second. Human nature may be shallow, but we have capacity for great depth and intricacy, and we as a species are unusual in that we can choose which natural tendencies to indulge and which to ignore.

Yes, honestly, just following my heart, I would prefer a stronger, taller, dominant, more masculine man that I felt safe with and intensely aroused by. I prefer men that intimidate me a little and make me feel small and girly and submissive and enthralled. I've been through a lot of abuse in my life, so a really strong man would make me feel so warm and comforted. And I prefer a man that loves me less than I love him.

It's hard to say that though. It feels shallow and selfish and kind of old-fashioned to admit that. I like to think I would choose a man for more high-minded ideals, like their connection to god, or their creativity, or softheartedness, or gentleness, or balance, or intelligence. I mean.. I want all of that in my heart, but it's the priority ordering that's flipped. What I consciously want is in reality lower down in my subconscious list of attractive traits, and what I would consciously like to ignore, like looks and height and strength and ability to care for me, is a lot higher.

That's more than I would admit to anyone else... but you did say honest.. so whatever.

LoserFanboy wrote:
Lyreness wrote:Sex isn't all you guys think about it or desire from social interaction.

I'm pretty sure it is. I honestly have never left my house, or ever considerd doing anything without weighing the possibilities of sex or attraction being the the primary focus, so that drastically effect all my choices.

There is no point in being friends with a girl, unless you can catch them on the rebound some day. That's the creepy thing to do, and that's what the average guy is doing... Waiting for that. Otherwise there is no point to hang on to a friendship with a girl you're attracted to, that would be a form of rejection, and a painful relationship. That hope, is why a lot of lonely dudes endure it, hoping that the option may become available some day. In the meantime they just cope, and pretend they just like to hang out. Hanging out and socializing just to pretend your cool around a girl your not sleeping with is exhausting.

I refuse to believe that. It may be true, but it's just not a beneficial understanding for girls to have.

I stay with him because he's the most adorable and intelligent boy I've ever met.

Lyreness wrote:
LoserFanboy wrote:
I'm pretty sure it is. I honestly have never left my house, or ever considerd doing anything without weighing the possibilities of sex or attraction being the the primary focus, so that drastically effect all my choices.

There is no point in being friends with a girl, unless you can catch them on the rebound some day. That's the creepy thing to do, and that's what the average guy is doing... Waiting for that. Otherwise there is no point to hang on to a friendship with a girl you're attracted to, that would be a form of rejection, and a painful relationship. That hope, is why a lot of lonely dudes endure it, hoping that the option may become available some day. In the meantime they just cope, and pretend they just like to hang out. Hanging out and socializing just to pretend your cool around a girl your not sleeping with is exhausting.

I refuse to believe that. It may be true, but it's just not a beneficial understanding for girls to have.

Life is like a game and you are trying to gain power/domination in all areas as much as possible and to enjoy life as much as possible .So it is not all about sex,its million other things too obviosly but sex is ofcourse one of prime rewards.And some guys are craving it so damn much they would kill if neccessary just to get it.

Also-just lol if you think they would hang with you if you were ugly.I see alot of really ugly chicks on my engineer facaulty and many of tjem are only talkong to couple of ugly chicks friends and soemme very ugly guys who see value in them.You give these guys power even if tjey never have sex with you.Having female companionsip is big deal,you are seen as normal valuable guy and practising your skills.Its all common sense.
I always laugh when my sister gets touched when guys are super nice to her,then i remind her its all bussiness and interest :lol:
PostThis post by kibo was deleted by kibo on Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:19 am.

Sconosciuto wrote:Still waiting for answers.

Sorry? I think I answered you quite well.

Sconosciuto wrote:
Lyreness wrote:
Sorry? I think I answered you quite well.

Typical stuck-up bitch, I hope you chock in your menstruation blood you disgusting cunt.

*knitted brows... Hmmph.

Sconosciuto wrote:You are no different from other cunts I´ve seen, This is one of the many reasons why wise men disregard typical modern CUNTS: you are narcissist, stuck-up, self-entitled, suffering from "princess syndrome" bitches who it´s impossible to have a fucking normal conversation. Just because you have a vagina that doesn´t mean you are better or superior. Every time you have your period or vaginal discharges , I hope it hurts so much that you´ll cry and feel disgusted and gross. Disgusting Cunt.

Ahem... shall we start over? This escalated quickly. Can we back up several comments? I'm sorry for speaking to you so stiffly.

Sconosciuto wrote:
Lyreness wrote:Ahem... shall we start over? This escalated quickly. Can we back up several comments? I'm sorry for speaking to you so stiffly.

I´m expecting to understand you females with my questions, because truly speaking in real life, it´s basically impossible to talk to females without them thinking:
"oh, another 99th subhuman wants me",
"why is he talking to me?",
"I bet this perv wants sex from me",
"stare at me but you´ll never have me you piece of shit"...
I thought you were different but obviously the unlimited attention & perks you get as a female has corrupted you.

I did not think those or any other thoughts of that nature, nor have I ever. I’m not without some measure of grace and humility, and certainly my airs are not unadorned, but I’ve an accommodating flexibility of character and love for company of all levels of human hierarchy that endears me to many and leaves me few enemies. I was raised with a dearth of kindness that has not yet been filled and may never be filled, and this and my lack of judgement preclude me from contempt, a feeling brought on by excess attention more than its lack.

I should warn you, though, if you would extrapolate my tendencies to the whole of my species, you might be in error, as I’m of an individual character, induced partly by isolation as a youngster and partly by my respect for eccentricity. I have more of an interest in the inward nature than the outward forms of my fellow humans, and I’m easily bored by those who’ve little to offer but the physical inheritance they were born to assume with the passing of adolescence. I love the internet because judgements of physicality are easily dismissed and this gives me a much wider field of study for my mind and heart than my eye’s hasty judgement would allow me in person. I won’t pretend I have the capacity to restrain myself from instant judgement on appearances, but if even the ugliest strata of our race proves themselves to be of novel character, I’m happy to suppress my urge to recoil. Social niceties and a kind disposition are nothing but lubricants for the passage of some sort of value, and don’t in themselves recommend one to friendship or more. A traditionally handsome man will certainly have an easier path to my heart, but supplied with a unique richness and depth of character and lacking the obsequious and ingratiating disposition that often accompanies poor-lookers, a man of average looks or worse could win my affection. I have no preference either way. There’s something romantic about happening on a secret dell tucked away in a drab and repelling enclosure, and pushing through and taking up root within that place of inner beauty, all the more beautiful for its unexpected presence, all the more precious for the dearth of attention it receives.

In any case, I ramble. If you’d like to talk (plainly if we must), I’m more than happy to chat with you by email (rue@ramblingrue.com), or any other medium you would propose. You interest me a little, and you seem a kindly sort; I’ve not the slightest resentment for your brief tirade, it elicited only curiosity from the nonplussed knit of my rather too-bushy brows.

Good evening, meanwhile. *pleasantly

Topic Tags

Return to White Knighting