Female Beach Volleyball Babes

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

Katrin Holtwick (Germany) on right

Marta Menegatti (Italy)

Marketa Slukova (Czech) on left
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Most pro volleyball girls are close to 6'. At least from what I've seen going to a few AVP tournaments. Not attractive.

Spartacus wrote:Most pro volleyball girls are close to 6'. At least from what I've seen going to a few AVP tournaments. Not attractive.

Speak for yourself. They look great to me. I'd love to bang a 6' 3" tall volleyball girl.

Sacrificial Lamb wrote:
Spartacus wrote:Most pro volleyball girls are close to 6'. At least from what I've seen going to a few AVP tournaments. Not attractive.

Speak for yourself. They look great to me. I'd love to bang a 6' 3" tall volleyball girl.

Same here. I think that he's just jealous that these girls are heavier, more athletic, and certainly taller than he is. Their boyfriends probably average around 6'5+. :lol:

Negro_Monk wrote:
Sacrificial Lamb wrote:

Same here. I think that he's just jealous that these girls are heavier, more athletic, and certainly taller than he is. Their boyfriends probably average around 6'5+. :lol:

No,tall men naturally attracted to short women.Spartacus is very tall guy.

Return to White Knighting